Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Rich Sugar Mummy Rita From Canada Is Looking For A Guy For A Serious Relations - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Rich Sugar Mummy Rita From Canada Is Looking For A Guy For A Serious Relations (1907 Views)

Beautiful Sugar Girl Onyinye Need A Nice Guy For Hookup / Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rich Sugar Mummy Rita From Canada Is Looking For A Guy For A Serious Relations by csit: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Rich sugar mummy Rita from canada is looking for a guy for a serious relationship

Hi dear am rita 48 yrs of age from canada am currently living in kingston am a single mother of two currently a nurse and a business in toronto.

I am caring, I have suffered a lot in my life but now I am happy, I have developed a great compassion for other people and am always willing to help people out when ever I can. I love smart people. I am beautiful and very charismatic. I can be open-minded but only behind close doors, with my beloved man. I want to find a confident man with a good sense of humor, kind, intelligent and romantic at heart. The person with whom we have something in common, but so that we have something different to complement each other. I am looking for a man who has a kind and generous heart. I search for a man who is sincere and honest.Not a man who will love me because of my wealth and asset

if you have what it takes to make sugar mummy rita happy and also possess all the qualities she need you can get her number here
from the link below
Re: Rich Sugar Mummy Rita From Canada Is Looking For A Guy For A Serious Relations by csit: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
Re: Rich Sugar Mummy Rita From Canada Is Looking For A Guy For A Serious Relations by ariyebaba(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ok ! They are coming................
Re: Rich Sugar Mummy Rita From Canada Is Looking For A Guy For A Serious Relations by purem(m): 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
csit:

Rich sugar mummy Rita from canada is looking for a guy for a serious relationship

Hi dear am rita 48 yrs of age from canada am currently living in kingston am a single mother of two currently a nurse and a business in toronto.

I am caring, I have suffered a lot in my life but now I am happy, I have developed a great compassion for other people and am always willing to help people out when ever I can. I love smart people. I am beautiful and very charismatic. I can be open-minded but only behind close doors, with my beloved man. I want to find a confident man with a good sense of humor, kind, intelligent and romantic at heart. The person with whom we have something in common, but so that we have something different to complement each other. I am looking for a man who has a kind and generous heart. I search for a man who is sincere and honest.Not a man who will love me because of my wealth and asset

if you have what it takes to make sugar mummy rita happy and also possess all the qualities she need you can get her number here
from the link below

where is the number?

are you using to play?

Re: Rich Sugar Mummy Rita From Canada Is Looking For A Guy For A Serious Relations by UNBELIEVABLE: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
Is sugar mummy in Canada available? I want one grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

When I Was Your Age I Had Two Kids Already.. / Hookup With Sugar Daddy,mummy, Sugar Ladies And G-boys / I Need A Nigerian Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.