Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely (4013 Views)

Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers / IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi / M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by deb(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2010
Nigeria star striker, Ikechukwu Uche wept uncontrollably as he was left completely devastated after he was left out of the World Cup party , officials have revealed.

The Real Zaragoza was joint top scorer in the qualifying tournament for the 2010 World Cup with four goals before he was sidelined by a major knee injury for over seven months.
“He broke down and cried after he was told he will not be going to the World Cup,” a top team official said.

“He was almost inconsolable,” added a player, who made the final cut. While the other dropped players including Peter Utaka and Brown Ideye took part in the team’s final training in England before they left for South Africa, the disappointed Uche was locked up in his hotel room.

Officials disclosed that Uche was yet to recover mentally from the knee injury.
“He is physically fit, but psychologically he has not got over the injury. He is still overcome by fear especially when he goes into tackles. The coaches detected this during training and they all agreed that it would take far beyond the World Cup before he could put behind such fear,” said another official.

On Monday, Nigeria named their 23-man squad for the World Cup with Uche and one four strikers left out from the final party to South Africa.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/sports/2010/june/04/sports-04-06-2010-001.htm

I feel very bad for the guy but Oyinbo coaches no dey take chances they have different mentality

Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by naso2(m): 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2010
Me self cry for Ik uche, but thats life, you cant fault lagerFRONT, I think he took the best decision.
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by dominique(f): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2010
i feel bad for the guy. for the highest goal scorer of the qualifiers to be left out of the tourney is a bit hard to comprehend cry
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by honeric01(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2010
deb:

I feel very bad for the guy but Oyinbo coaches no dey take chances they have different mentality

na_so:

Me self cry for Ik uche, but thats life, you cant fault lagerFRONT, I think he took the best decision.

Yet, he took the best decision by almost taking a Mikel that was never fit, never played any of the friendlies, nor trained with the team to the worldcup? if not for Mikel who personally said he was not fit enough, Largerback would have taken a -1 to the worldcup (apart from the -1s we already have in the team in the likes of Utaka, Kanu and co.)? Oyinbo mentality also did that abi? make una clap for una self well well. sad
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by hollandis(f): 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2010
Useless lager back,If not for ik we wont be anywhere
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by semid4lyfe(m): 12:00am On Jun 09, 2010
honeric01:

Yet, he took the best decision by almost taking a Mikel that was never fit, never played any of the friendlies, nor trained with the team to the worldcup? if not for Mikel who personally said he was not fit enough, Largerback would have taken a -1 to the worldcup (apart from the -1s we already have in the team in the likes of Utaka, Kanu and co.)? Oyinbo mentality also did that abi? make una clap for una self well well. sad
Gbam!
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by rasputinn(m): 12:17am On Jun 09, 2010
Fear of injury or not,a fit and fearful(even half fit) IK Uche is better than Kanu Nwankwo and John Utaka put together
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by DrKitaun(m): 1:40am On Jun 09, 2010
Morons fellating on one another . . .

IK UCHE unlike MIKEL wanted to play 4 his fatherland but ironically IK Uche psychologically is an EDUARDO right now so really no point taking a player u might not use, 7 months of injury na moinmoin ?

Mikel COULD have played if he wanted, even if he misses the 1st match, there wasnt any incident but HE SAID he had to protect his 'international career' - whatever that means ?

If Chelsea had a match next week do u guys believe he wont play ?

Okwaraji, GOD BLESS U !!!
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by hollandis(f): 6:45am On Jun 09, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

IK UCHE unlike MIKEL wanted to play 4 his fatherland but ironically IK Uche psychologically is an EDUARDO right now so really no point taking a player u might not use, 7 months of injury na moinmoin ?

Mikel COULD have played if he wanted, even if he misses the 1st match, there wasnt any incident but HE SAID he had to protect his 'international career' - whatever that means ?

If Chelsea had a match next week do u guys believe he wont play ?

Okwaraji, GOD BLESS U !!!
Mikel's attitude is so disparaging.Even the great Robben is working towards personal fitness cos he's desperate to be included in the cup squad.I just hope many young S.E players burst out like shining light this WC ,so that the likes of mikel will bury their head in shame.
I dont want to believe that lagerback has an axe to grind with IK Uche .
What is the basis of including a shittu or is yet to be a regular at club level and infact unable to start any match?
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by DrKitaun(m): 10:39am On Jun 09, 2010
abeg forget all those Shittu hasnt started any match with his club BS . . .

the ones that have been starting, are they now available for us ?
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by deb(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2010
I will not fault Shittu's inclusion. You guys need to realize that the world cup is a competition and its different from playing the professional league.
You have only seven matches to play if you keep advancing and some players are competition players you don't have to be fantastic all season
you could just have your mentality intact to play seven matches in a competition and still do very well
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by hollandis(f): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

abeg forget all those Shittu hasnt started any match with his club BS . . .

the ones that have been starting, are they now available for us ?

No sane coach will ever include someone like shittu.Unfortunately lagerback is foolish ,daft,stupid ,annoying ,crazy.
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by snakova(m): 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2010
hollandis:

No sane coach will ever include someone like shittu.Unfortunately lagerback is foolish ,daft,silly ,annoying ,crazy.
And you, not mourinho, should be coaching Real Madrid tongue. Mikel is our most high profile player. He cannot be compared with Ik Uche, even with his undoubted talent. If a player is psychologically not prepared for a possible 7 games, then i think the coach has the right to replace him. If Naija flops, then you can come up with your jabs. For now, let Lagerback give it his best shot. 1-2-0 is not bad for starters.
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by oyebanji(m): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2010
so easy for Nigerians to criticise,

hiss,

walks off
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Sagamite(m): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2010
[size=18pt]RUBBISH STORY[/size]

Based on the source, AND NO OTHER SOURCE, I don't believe.

Some of the useless journalists that just manufacture whatever story pleases them and refer to "sources".

Sources ko, spices ni!

Utter abuse of press freedom and dupe audiences of their money for lies.
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Sagamite(m): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2010
honeric01:

LWKMD!

Thank you!

I said it. Once you give them Oyinbo coach, they will see nothing wrong in anything done and worship Oyinbo pepper.

snakova:

And you, not mourinho, should be coaching Real Madrid tongue. Mikel is our most high profile player. He cannot be compared with Ik Uche, even with his undoubted talent. If a player is psychologically not prepared for a possible 7 games, then i think the coach has the right to replace him. If Naija flops, then you can come up with your jabs. For now, let Lagerback give it his best shot. 1-2-0 is not bad for starters.

So now, it is not the coaches job to determine if an INJURED player is psychologically prepared. If it was Amodu, it would be his duty to know and he is a mumu if he selected the INJURED player but dropped an influencial RECOVERING player and then the INJURED player pulls out, isn't it?  grin grin grin grin grin

Abi Ike was not a million times more influential than Mikel in WC qualification?  grin

[size=14pt]Lets go back memory lane:[/size]

After Amodu's selection

snakova:

The more reason why they should be allowed to express themselves now rather than later. you take ibenegbu and exclude rabiu ibrahim and stanley okoro. at least see what they can do.at least they did their bit against toddlers.try them out against the real deal. [/b]messi was at germany2006, walcott germany2006(a life changing experience for him).Okocha was an U21 in 1993.he played in the nations and world cups 94 to good effect.And you would agree westerhof goofed by excluding Kanu from 94 squad.see what he did in 95,96. wink

[b]After Lagerback's selection

snakova:

Martins took us to the world cup with his sheer zeal and enthusiasm. He deserves a seat on the bus. That said, he is a better player than Eneramo, and Ik uche plus Anichebe were injury concerns. Peter Utaka apparently didn't impress in training. I believe in Lagerbeer's judgement. At least let him fall alone if his wards fail to perform just like Amodu did. Maybe then we can start a real rebuilding process for 2014 with this up and coming F/Eagles who have been largely impressive.

So you no more believe in Okoro and Rabiu?  grin grin grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Amodu's selection

snakova:

if not politics you want to use the over-weight and immobile shittu in place of dele adeleye, the man that stopped ribery (olubayo) not included, and the possibility of removing obasi instead of eneramo. just imagine, and u still want to argue that its our best from just the 32. mind you westerhof did not meet ready made stars all playing in europe. he made most of our golden generation of the 90's what they became. u claim he had 5 years but if you are sincere you would agree that the profile of his 22 to the 94 nation's  cup can't in any way be compared to that of amodu's present squad. in his first tournament (90) naija went all the way to the final, losing to the hosts via an alloy agu mistake.amodu could have still gotten a better squad if he was really interested in success and not just keeping his job,with prayer warriors and babalawo's on call. check out victor moses. please be pragmatic.its just ten days to the tourney. i can almost confidently say that angola is an uphill task.we should start looking ahead to the world cup,and stop blind support of incompetence.17-1. great,serbia also had a similar run in germany 2006 qualifying,only to lose all three group matches.if you fail to dream,then you shouldn't compete,cos you already lost.

snakova:

keep on making accusations without hard evidence. any one who can definately prove okoro guilty of age cheating (as per he is 25 years or more old) come forth.
otherwise he is more promising than almost every eagle you have on that 24 man list.
try him out for petes sake angry wink

After Lagerback's selection

snakova:

So for Oyinbo pepper did not even invite Adebayo, no Victor Moses, obviously No Okoro (just the same strikers Amodu used plus a poor Utaka) and took the same "immobile" Shittu after a season of no football and you are not criticising? We should wait and judge after he fails. In the mean time, lets trust his judgement.

snakova:

my 7 players to be dropped are now:
Kanu
Ayila
Ejide
Suswan
John Utaka
Obasi
K.Uche/Adeleye

So Amodu was not stewpid when he wanted to drop Obasi?

Lagerback took 6 players you expected him to drop but you are not vocal in criticising him?  grin grin grin
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by DrKitaun(m): 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2010
@Sagamite

I hope you wont run away from NL to Essex like Sauron, just what u did when ur bros Amodu was made to act the unintelligent doofus last time around . . .

u are getting ur mouth to run deeper than stale gutters . . .I PITY U !!! embarassed

By the time Lagerbeck and his boys perform, where will u hide ur face ?

f.uck Amodu . . .he wasnt and he isnt what we needed !!!

Nigerians love flair even when they go down, Amodu himself is DOUR

kapish ?
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Sagamite(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

@Sagamite

I hope you wont run away from NL to Essex like Sauron, just what u did when your bros Amodu was made to act the unintelligent doofus last time around . . .

Dr Kitaun:

u are getting your mouth to run deeper than stale gutters . . .I PITY U !!!  embarassed

By the time Lagerbeck and his boys perform, where will u hide your face ?

bleed Amodu . . .he wasnt and he isnt what we needed !!!

Nigerians love flair even when they go down, Amodu himself is DOUR

kapish ?

If Lagerback performs, I will be happier than you.

My fanstatic clairvoyance and prescience is just being vindicated when I said:

1) Nothing was wrong with Amodu's selection and he should be left alone.

2) Our players are not that good and we stop living in the euphoria of the 90s.

3) Most of the same people would worship whiteman's arse if he did the same thing Amodu did and was condemned for.

If you love flair, you must have been thrilled when Nigeria lost to Ghana at ANC in Jan.  undecided

I wasn't! I would rather win ugly and bring home the cup.
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by DrKitaun(m): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2010
@Sagamu

Everything was wrong with Amodu's selection since it didnt produce the kind of results Naijarians wanted . . .

get it right . . .FLAIR is what SIA1 thrives on explains why I was bitter when people were quick to make foolish excuses for him when he lost woefully at Egypt . . .to boot, he is my fave coach.

but what we are saying here is that; A COACH CAN CHANGE A LOT OF THINGS EVEN WHEN THE PLAYERS ARE ORDINARY !

Mourinho did it with Porto . . .

Rehagel with Greece . .

didnt Hiddink bring something special to a Chelsea team that seemed to be on fast spiral down ?
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Sagamite(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

@Sagamu

Everything was wrong with Amodu's selection since it didnt produce the kind of results Naijarians wanted . . .

You mean the same selection Lagerback made?

Dr Kitaun:

but what we are saying here is that; A COACH CAN CHANGE A LOT OF THINGS EVEN WHEN THE PLAYERS ARE ORDINARY !

Mourinho did it with Porto . . .

Rehagel with Greece . .

didnt Hiddink bring something special to a Chelsea team that seemed to be on fast spiral down ?

And how long did Rehhagel have to do it?

Hiddink failed to qualify for WC with Russia?

Mourinho's team was playing rubbish and drawing with shite teams at end of last season and beginning of this season. Was he sacked? No, he was given time to get it right and he did.

Amodu had not failed on his targets, was working under RIDICULOUS pressure and DISRESPECT that would affect ANY team (go and speak to Benitez). He should have been given time to build his team. At least half the time that would be given to a whiteman by worshippers especially when he was not failing.
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by DrKitaun(m): 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2010
seriously . . .

how much does Amodu pay you for this PR stuff u do for him ?

why do we blame Chidicunt for his unending MouthAction on Mikel ? undecided

Hiddink is world class . . .

Lagerbeck has brought a different form of creativity into the midfield, the attack looks rejuvenated

why didnt we see all that with Amodu ?

Amodu dropped the likes of Adeleye, Olubayo for Nwaneri and then unfit Ordia ?

OLOFINJANA WAS VERY UNFIT, else he would have made this team too but he was picked BY AMODUwhen obviously he alongside others were playing with injuries . . .

Amokachi is better than Amodu grin grin
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Sagamite(m): 9:26pm On Jun 10, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

seriously . . .

how much does Amodu pay you for this PR stuff u do for him ?

why do we blame Chidicunt for his unending fluting on Mikel ?  undecided

Just N14,000 a year.

Dr Kitaun:

Hiddink is world class . . .

Lagerbeck has brought a different form of creativity into the midfield, the attack looks rejuvenated

why didnt we see all that with Amodu ?

This is just ridiculous.

Wenger must be shite then since he is not as good as Hiddink.

Mate, that is a rubbish comparison. So because Amodu does not do what Hiddink does he is not good?  grin

I asked you the last time, and you did not answer:

Tell me what you saw in the Saudi and N. Korea games that you have started worshipping Lagerback.

Feel free to exclude the fact that he is white.

Dr Kitaun:

Amodu dropped the likes of Adeleye, Olubayo for Nwaneri and then unfit Ordia ?

OLOFINJANA WAS VERY UNFIT, else he would have made this team too but he was picked BY AMODUwhen obviously he alongside others were playing with injuries . . .

Amokachi is better than Amodu  grin  grin

Olofinjana was unfit at ANC? grin

And when Lagerback dropped Ike (recovering superstar of SE) and Anichebe (different playing style and showed his hunger vs Saudi) for Mikel (Injured and often disappointing player) and Utaka (finished), it is OK because it is a whiteman's decision?

You are very impressed with Lagerback despite this qeustionable decisions but you will condemn Amodu for the same?
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Sagamite(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2010
And lest I forget, Echiejile looks suspect of recent too. He too has had no game this season and looked very shaky in the friendlies.

He was selected.
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by rasputinn(m): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2010
Abeg this thread has been turned into a joke with all the unserious posts,next please
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by honeric01(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2010
Sagamite

You get time to respond to these self-haters oo, anything i do by themselves is not good enough but if a white man does the same, they won't stop licking his hairy azzhole. Trust some wired-brain Nigerians, they won't and will never fail to behave that way.
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Sagamite(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2010
honeric01:

Sagamite

You get time to respond to these self-haters oo, anything i do by themselves is not good enough but if a white man does the same, they won't stop licking his hairy azzhole. Trust some wired-brain Nigerians, they won't and will never fail to behave that way.

I just love the fact that I predicted it, and it is happening.  grin grin grin grin grin

After I highlighted it that they have started kissing Lagerback's arse, then some few started cursing Lagerback mama to deceive themselves.  grin grin grin

I repeat, our qualifiers was not bad based on the players we have at hand (We won and dominated most of the games). The first half was just too perfect and if it was a whitey he would have had 3 hectares cleared for worshipping him on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. But disrespectful and deceitful attacks were placed on Amodu for drawing with A TOUGH Moz, like if world class teams with world class coaches have not drawn or even lost to far weaker teams.

In the nations cup, I can only really fault the Zambia match (worst SE has played in HISTORY) and second half of Egpyt (Shehata showed why he is great).

It does not help a coach to have to be told by a CRETINOUS PRESS in a tournament that he is sacked, ask Benitez why a solid Liverpool is in 7th place.

Amodu was mainly attacked and not respected because HE WAS NOT WHITE ENOUGH! If he was white, he would be a hero for our last minute goals from his substitutions that got us to the WC. The same people would say "he be tactician", "Na winch".  grin grin grin grin
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by honeric01(m): 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2010
I tire oo, wait until they tell you that it was Mozambique that qualified us and not Amodu, wait until they tell you that it was the players that did the job alone and not the coach, wait until they tell you that it was Amodu that allowed Tunisia equalized twice and not the lackluster Yobo and Taiwo. infact, the list is too long, some would even say we have never played any beautiful football under Amodu and that the last time they watched one was 2004. I just don't know what to tell these people, they are just too pathetic.

Anyways, let Largerbeer do what he can do, then by August, leave with his MUGU lottery money A WHOPPING $1.3M, that guy really won LOTTERY oo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Sagamite(m): 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2010
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by DrKitaun(m): 4:37am On Jun 11, 2010
Oh come off it already !

Are u CHIDICUNT in disguise ?

F.uck Amodu where SIASIA, IKHANA and DISU are . . .who born monkey ?

Dont get it twisted, Hiddink is a super-dupa gaffer whilst Amodu thrives on playing a lowly Zambian side to a standstill . . . Pathetic !

Ghana without the regular suspects rather their youngings swallowed Amodu when we were supposed to revenge a white man's failure . . .

Abeg make una watch LAGER shame una yeye haters . . .at least Capello sef na whiteman for another white country

stop that ur pikin 4rm e-fellatin.g on u !
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Sagamite(m): 6:53am On Jun 11, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Oh come off it already !

Are u CHIDICUNT in disguise ?

bleed Amodu where SIASIA, IKHANA and DISU are . . .who born monkey ?

Dont get it twisted, Hiddink is a super-dupa gaffer whilst Amodu thrives on playing a lowly Zambian side to a standstill . . . Pathetic !

Ghana without the regular suspects rather their youngings swallowed Amodu when we were supposed to revenge a white man's failure . . .

Abeg make una watch LAGER shame una yeye haters . . .at least Capello sef na whiteman for another white country

stop that your pikin 4rm e-fellatin.g on u !

Uhm yeah yeah whatever.

The questions for you to answer are:

Sagamite:

Tell me what you saw in the Saudi and N. Korea games that you have started worshipping Lagerback.

Feel free to exclude the fact that he is white.

Sagamite:

Olofinjana was unfit at ANC? grin

And when Lagerback dropped Ike (recovering superstar of SE) and Anichebe (different playing style and showed his hunger vs Saudi) for Mikel (Injured and often disappointing player) and Utaka (finished), it is OK because it is a whiteman's decision?

You are very impressed with Lagerback despite this qeustionable decisions but you will condemn Amodu for the same?
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by hollandis(f): 7:31am On Jun 11, 2010
Sagamite:

Uhm yeah yeah whatever.

The questions for you to answer are:

You have to understand that Amodu wasn't popular among the players.His technical prowess was put to bear because he couldn't command an iota of respect amongst players.What do you expect when a player e.g Osaze criticizes Amodu but on and off the field of play?
Nigeria is blessed with abundant talents ,we have lost important matches in the past as a result of indiscipline,disrespect to coaches,tactical blunder and not because we were beaten by a superior side.
Lagerback or any other person is 100 percent better than Amodu.Truth is Amodu lacks integrity which inadvertently caused him his downfall
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Sagamite(m): 7:51am On Jun 11, 2010
hollandis:

You have to understand that Amodu wasn't popular among the players.His technical prowess was put to bear because he couldn't command an iota of respect amongst players.What do you expect when a player e.g Osaze criticizes Amodu but on and off the field of play?
Nigeria is blessed with abundant talents ,we have lost important matches in the past as a result of indiscipline,disrespect to coaches,tactical blunder and not because we were beaten by a superior side.
Lagerback or any other person is 100 percent better than Amodu.Truth is Amodu lacks integrity which inadvertently caused him his downfall

You know he was not popular and couldn't command iota of respect amongst the players from Osaze criticism after his sack? How did you deduce this?

What abundant talents?

How did Amodu lack integrity?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Supereagles Dance And Party After Monday's Match Against Cameroon / 95% Daily Bet9ja Predictions Tips(2+0dds) / Portugal vs Holland: Germany 2006 Second Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.