Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help (25393 Views)

I Talk Too Much! Help. / This Sexual Urge Is Getting Too Much,how Do I Go About It / When Bae Is A Bae ....is Her Weight Okay ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Swiftlee(m): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
There is this lady I really like so much but one major turn off I have with ladies is been over weight or too fat or surplus! undecided I don't know how I can tell her to try and reduce her weight as ladies don't like been told that they are fat. I once did that and became an automatic enemy with one lady. Help me!!

25 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by olac21(m): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
Don't try that bro..they get mad when you tell them things like that,therefore look elsewhere!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by papadenzel(m): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Swiftlee:
There is this lady I really like so much but one major turn off I have with ladies is been over weight or too fat or surplus! undecided I don't know how I can tell her to try and reduce her weight as ladies don't like been told that they are fat. I once did that and became an automatic enemy with one lady. Help me!!
Wait first! When you met her was she a lepa? Did she complain to you about her size? Oya look front dey find lepa go another compound abi yard...

52 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by MrCork: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
Swiftlee:

angry

5 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by MrCork: 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
Swiftlee:

.......reduce what??...Bro. .please . ...if u don't wannto smash...let me smash!! ((No ofeense )) smiley

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by HajimeSaito(m): 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
Stick a pin in her and watch the air drain out...

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by soberdrunk(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
The fact that you are worried about her looks proves what you have for her is far from "love" and closer to "Lust".......... angry

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by HajimeSaito(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
MrCork:

.......reduce what??...Bro. .please . ...if u don't wannto hit it...let me hit it!! ((No ofeense )) smiley

The girl is also very dark skinned

7 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Swiftlee(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
The fact that you are worried about her looks proves what you have for her is far from "love" and closer to "Lust".......... angry
No bro. The fact that am worried about her looks does not in any way show I lust after her. Love too has eyes and can see. Love too has reservations bro smiley

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Swiftlee(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
MrCork:

.......reduce what??...Bro. .please . ...if u don't wannto smash...let me smash! ((No ofeense )) smiley
Bia, everything is not about smashing this and that now! Calm down. Some of us still want the best for those we truly love not just infatuations up and down which gives less worry about how the person looks.. just hit and run.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by MrCork: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Swiftlee:

Bia, everything is not about smashing this and that now! Calm down. Some of us still want the best for those we truly love not just infatuations up and down which gives less worry about how the person looks.. just hit and run.

^^STORY. ..Bro which best are u besting?. If u dont wanna smash, can I smash?...did I say somtin wrong? (No ofeense ) undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by XhosaNostra(f): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lol, would you wanna be told that you're fat though?
When people gain weight, they know. So it becomes annoying when they're constantly reminded of how big they've gotten.

Since December I've gradually put on weight & people have been pointing it out, much to my annoyance. Just this past weekend, someone who I consider to be just one bite away from being obese told me that we are now almost the same size. LMFAO. I know she was probably joking , but I FELT that. I almost exploded, not from being fat, but from rage. I was really angry & offended that she saw me that way grin

Weight gain is a sensitive topic. See I got touched when it was someone I don't even care about that said it. If she likes you & you put her on the spot like that, she'll either catch feelings (be hurt ) or hate you on the spot. Tread carefully smiley

20 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Swiftlee(m): 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
XhosaNostra:
When people gain weight, they know. So it becomes annoying when they're constantly reminded of how big they've gotten.

Since December I've gradually put on weight & people have been pointing it out, much to my annoyance. Just this past weekend, someone who I consider to be just one bite away from being obese told me that we are now almost the same size. LMFAO. I know she was probably joking , but I FELT that. I almost exploded, not from being fat, but from rage. I was really angry & offended that she saw me that way grin

Weight gain is a sensitive topic. See I got touched when it was someone I don't even care about that said it. If she likes you & you put her on the spot like that, she'll either catch feelings (be hurt ) or hate you on the spot. Tread carefully smiley
Hmmm, thanks. This one is very strong o. How can someone say it so that any decision you make later would not be referenced to when you said she was over weight or me been misconceived.

1 Like

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by XhosaNostra(f): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
Swiftlee:

Hmmm, thanks. This one is very strong o. How can someone say it so that any decision you make later would not be referenced to when you said she was over weight or me been misconceived.

Lol, I really don't know the best way you can bring it up to her. It's a touchy subject, that's all I can say. Maybe you should fùck her skinny grin Sex is a calorie burner right or are they lying? Let's find out.

6 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Caracta(f): 12:17am On Jul 03, 2018
In love, fear is not an option. I don’t see anything wrong in telling her how you would like her to hit the gym or lose some weight. It’s all for her good and her health. If we always wait for people to tell us only good things about ourselves, then we are far from maturity.

If that would make her hate you, then you need to think twice about the friendship or relationship. Just tell her lovingly, not in a harsh manner. Or jokingly, without judging her. She has to trust you to know you actually mean well for her.

And tell her, she doesn’t need to change because of you. You wouldn’t love her less. You just need her to change for health reasons and because you see a future with her. And she should feel free to point out whatever change she wants in you too. Don’t make it about you. That would be selfish.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

@ Bolded: Very funny. Lols. grin smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:

No bro. The fact that am worried about her looks does not in any way show I lust after her. Love too has eyes and can see. Love too has reservations bro smiley
Poetic.

2 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by dingbang(m): 5:03am On Jul 03, 2018
grin
Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 03, 2018
soberdrunk:
like seriously? Can you watch your girl or wife turn to a fat pig and still maintain love and not tell her the truth?

9 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:36am On Jul 03, 2018
Caracta:
In love, fear is not an option . I don’t see anything wrong in telling her how you would like her to hit the gym or lose some weight. It’s all for her good and her health. If we always wait for people to tell us only good things about ourselves, then we are far from maturity.

If that would make her hate you, then you need to think twice about the friendship or relationship. Just tell her lovingly, not in a harsh manner. Or jokingly, without judging her. She has to trust you to know you actually mean well for her.

And tell her, she doesn’t need to change because of you . You wouldn’t love her less. You just need her to change for health reasons and because you see a future with her. And she should feel free to point out whatever change she wants in you too. Don’t make it about you. That would be selfish.
first bolded: onpoint. i dont know what becomes hard for people to tell their loved ones the truth. personally i have never struggled with this. when a girl has a hairstyle thats whack i tell her. when her cooking is shìtty i tell her. i cant let her keep doing something that would embarass her out there, all the while pretending its OK. when she goes out she must know everything is in place.
second bolded: oh yes she has to change. i know women are notorious for refusing to change for men yet expect men to change for them. changing for a man isnt admitting defeat or being dumb for someone or giving up your freedom or whatever. its called COMPROMISE. without it no love can last. if you cant change for anyone then you're better off dating yourself AKA being single.

13 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Caracta(f): 5:47am On Jul 03, 2018
@MISEDUCATIONS, nice angle on your second point. I mentioned that because changing for only the guy means the moment he is no longer in the picture, she would go back to adding weight. See what Toke Makinwa did for her ex? She needs to understand it’s not just about him but doing that for him also means love and acceptance.

I’ll rephrase. She should not do it SOLELY for the guy.

It makes a lot of sense to date a guy who wouldn’t be afraid to tell you your shortcomings. Who has time for ‘pancake’ relationship?

10 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Tallesty1(m): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Why not? This generation is too weak for my liking. When I was younger, people[especially mothers] used to slap me on the back when I walk past them and it was their way of telling me to straighten up because I was beginning to bend due to my height. It helped me a lot.
XhosaNostra:
This is different.

XhosaNostra:
Since December I've gradually put on weight & people have been pointing it out, much to my annoyance. Just this past weekend, someone who I consider to be just one bite away from being obese told me that we are now almost the same size. LMFAO. I know she was probably joking , but I FELT that. I almost exploded, not from being fat, but from rage.
You've issues that you really need to work on. I won't tell you which one exactly because you may send missiles to my home.
XhosaNostra:
I was really angry & offended that she saw me that way grin

Weight gain is a sensitive topic.
It is not. If you're gaining weight and someone says, 'sis, you need to pay attention to your weight' and you get angry then you two problems. Weight gain and the issue that I don't wanna mention. You ought to thank and respect the person for telling you the truth.
XhosaNostra:
See I got touched when it was someone I don't even care about that said it. If she likes you & you put her on the spot like that, she'll either catch feelings (be hurt ) or hate you on the spot. Tread carefully smiley
Win win for him. I just don't know why I was born in a weak generation like this one where everything has to be toned down, including the truth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I can relate...it's the worst when they tell you as if you don't know. Honestly I think its just to get to you... I bit off my brother's head for teasing me once... Was so pissed angry ...

Will telling me reduce my weight ... No!

2 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:

No offence but is she your wife No ... I'm not sure why you even feel entitled to comment on her weight...are you the one paying for her feeding

All I know is you should get ready for a good slap if you become bold enough to tell her

1 Like

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by Originalsly: 7:17am On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:

Makes no sense. She is fat .... you fall in love with her when she is fat...so how can being fat be a turn off?

2 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by MizMyColi(f): 7:20am On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:

Don't say it. Take active steps to help her lose the weight. If you feel weightloss will look better on her, then work on it WITH her. Don't tell her to work with it.

Yes, weight gain is a sensitive topic due to societal stigmatization. 6 out of 10 people who are fat/obese know this. They sometimes struggle with it. They struggle with being accepted because they are overweight. You don't need to add to that struggle by joining the bandwagon of those who tell them they are overweight without actually doing anything practical to help them get better, especially if you are someone they love.

Distance should not be a barrier.

After child birth, I did struggle with weight gain.
Hubby use to do exercise with me on video call if he wasn't physically present.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by XhosaNostra(f): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2018
Tallesty1:
Why not? This generation is too weak for my liking. When I was younger, people[especially mothers] used to slap me on the back when I walk past them and it was their way of telling me to straighten up because I was beginning to bend due to my height. It helped me a lot.
This is different.

You've issues that you really need to work on. I won't tell you which one exactly because you may send missiles to my home. It is not. If you're gaining weight and someone says, 'sis, you need to pay attention to your weight' and you get angry then you two problems. Weight gain and the issue that I don't wanna mention. You ought to thank and respect the person for telling you the truth.Win win for him. I just don't know why I was born in a weak generation like this one where everything has to be toned down, including the truth.

LMAO. If nobody asked for your opinion, then you should just keep mum. It's better to say nothing at all than go around being a devil's advocate. There's a thin line between someone who doesn't like to sugarcoat shìt & a self important bully who feels it's his duty to fix what he thinks is wrong with the world. So do stay in your lane.

Like I said, when we gain weight we're very much aware of it, so keep your "truth" or whatever else you call to yourself. Done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by MizMyColi(f): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2018
Yellowdayzee:

No offence but is she your wife No ... I'm not sure why you even feel entitled to comment on her weight...are you the one paying for her feeding

All I know is you should get ready for a good slap if you become bold enough to tell her

The only time fat or not becomes an issue is when 70% of the sum total of your motivation to love your woman comes from her sexy shape and beauty.

These things fade. Olympus must surely fall.
So why then.

Focus on building your love based on timeless values of selflessness, and kindness, and compassion, and the uncommon value they add to your life. Let everything else be jara.

Funny enough there are people who get turned on from looking at their partners... flabby tummy, tiger claws, fallen Olympus, and what not. It's because they first fell in love with the intangible, the unseen.

Relationship goals...

6 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by MizMyColi(f): 7:27am On Jul 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. If nobody asked for your opinion, then you should just keep mum. It's better to say nothing at all than go around being a devil's advocate. There's a thin line between someone who doesn't like to sugarcoat shìt & a self important bully who feels it's his duty to fix what he thinks is wrong with the world. So do stay in your lane.

Like I said, when we gain weight we're very much aware of it, so keep your "truth" or whatever else you call to yourself. Done.

Tallesty1, listen to her.

Signed on behalf of Orobo Toh Badt Ladies Association.

MizColi grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by XhosaNostra(f): 7:30am On Jul 03, 2018
MizMyColi:

Tallesty1, listen to her.

Signed on behalf of Orobo Toh Badt Ladies Association.

MizColi grin

Let's sumo wrestle him!

2 Likes

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by MizMyColi(f): 7:36am On Jul 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Let's sumo wrestle him!

He's my brother o
cheesy
Please smiley

1 Like

Re: Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help by sarahade(f): 7:36am On Jul 03, 2018
Swiftlee:

What is your own now. If you don't like fat girls some men do leave her alone.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) / Woman Marries Her Son In Zimbabwe (photos) / Who Has Tried Jelqing Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.