Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,985 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week (26429 Views)

21 Nigerian Senators Who May Defect From Their Parties And Why / Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day / Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by Dannyset(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by bedspread: 9:45am On Jul 03, 2018
All Nigerians need now is a Sane Leader, Good opposition and Patriotic Followers...

Pmb and APC are a Colossal Mistake and Disater to This Generation...

Have a Look at Ghana, and see how the Herdsmen are pleading with the government to tamper Mercy and that they are willing to do as the government decides

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by SoNature(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2018
Democracy cannot work in Nigeria

Nigeria deserves a good and disciplined soldier to stabilize this country before handing over to bloody civilians after 10 years in power

Nigerian version of democracy shames me!
Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by sureheaven(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2018
They are going nowhere
Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by ahmedbanj(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
no right thinking Muslim will ever support Buhari

Assalamualaikum my people
greetings from Sheik Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

lol undercover sheik sighted!
Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by chernest2002: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2018
Nemesis for npdp and buhari defeated and jailed is a welcome development.
Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by generalud: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2018
They are all recycled politicians looking for where to cover up their atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by KingRagnar: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2018
"The nPDP had, in a letter dated April 27, accused the APC leadership and President Muhammadu Buhari of sidelining, harassing, intimidating and victimising its members", all these because Saraki, their member was formally invited for investigation concerning the Offa Bank Robbery, tell me how is that a crime, where in the world is that a crime?. Well I say good riddance, they have always been a confused set and the only reason they latched unto APC is because they thought they would be given the opportunity to continue looting as their previous party did while in leadership; seeing that PDP had no chance of winning the 2015 elections and gave themselves nPDP, i mean, really, nPDP? If they want to defect they can, its democracy. I hope they would be able to find a common bearing for their togetherness soon instead of moving from pillar to post. Anyhow they do it, Its still PMB for the win 2019

1 Like

Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by biggy26: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2018
DeBrain045:
No matter, PDP tactics they won't we 2019. presidential election
They are not trying to win, Nigerians will win. APC are Gadaffi's people disturbing Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by biggy26: 10:26am On Jul 03, 2018
brexit:
Your hidden sins will be exposed,must you always be in power?We are not ideological in our political system,foolish men jumping from one party to the other like dogs eating its vomit,shameless politicians.
They are behaving like your name...lol. Apxit.
Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by pat077: 10:31am On Jul 03, 2018
Watching as events will unfold
Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by Everfrank(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2018
Back to their evil roots.
Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by DeBrain045(m): 11:18am On Jul 03, 2018
expert234:

But it's also certain that buhari will lose.

All the de-brained (brainless) idiots supporting him on this platform will cry bitterly.
Will lose to who you don't still make sense, bet it buhari will win 2019. Whether the east votes him or not.
All the useless experts (half assed and incompetent) on corrupt business and their their PDP fraudlent scums will seriously and heartfully weep to great loss in their corruption business and finally leave nigeria to their mansions made by corruption abroad while leaving the senseless incompetent and half assed supporters of corruption under buhari anti corrupt agency to deal with.

1 Like

Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by DeBrain045(m): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2018
biggy26:

They are not trying to win, Nigerians will win. APC are Gadaffi's people disturbing Nigeria.
Who are the nigerians (presidential aspirants) to win
Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by Maket: 11:54am On Jul 03, 2018
The reason why saraki top aid had decamped from APC

2 Likes

Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by Maket: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2018
flexyrule:
nPDP=PDP=APC=Corrupt leaders.
Seconded
Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by DeBrain045(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
expert234:

Only a debrained idiot will not know that many of the current APC members were part of the corruption in PDP.

A brainless idiot will also not know that buhari only attack corrupt people that oppose him and protect corrupt people that support him.

Boy, you can only fool yourself. You will cry after 2019 election.
Only an half assed expert will also not know that most of the states that their workers are complaining of the state not paying them salaries are PDP ruling states and also that a PDP Biafranic scornful ate the seven months allowance of mobile police men in plateau state.
Finally it is a stupid,senseless half assed expert that will tell you OBJ is better than PMB
Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by searchlight: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
olagbola55:
Efcc over to you
are you vindicating PDP statement that efcc only go after opposition? sorry I've forgotten this is a ZOO
Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by Justiceleague1: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
DeBrain045:
Will lose to who you don't still make sense, bet it buhari will win 2019. Whether the east votes him or not.
All the useless experts (half assed and incompetent) on corrupt business and their their PDP fraudlent scums will seriously and heartfully weep to great loss in their corruption business and finally leave nigeria to their mansions made by corruption abroad while leaving the senseless incompetent and half assed supporters of corruption under buhari anti corrupt agency to deal with.
pls keep the east outta ur frustration,the person u are beefing,expert234 is a well known ewedu like u.
Its obvious hes be cured of his zmbsm or buhari don frustrate am.
All the same,both of u can continue fighting. grin

1 Like

Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by Myself2(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

Errr why won't "right thinking muslims" support Bubu the dullard
Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by DeBrain045(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
expert234:

As far as some cursed debrained idiots are concerned, osun and kogi States are PDP States. Looks like some people are born to be naturally stupid.

They are so stupid to think anybody that opposes buhari must be an Igbo.

I've never seen a higher level of backward, senseless reasoning all my life.
As far as some denugrated half assed expert are concerned their malfunctioning and mal nourished Brains are concerned i wrote that most PDP states owe workers salaries as a result of corruption and this incompetent half assed expert is here naming kogi state as a state not owing workers salaries, kogi state for your info was among the top state owing workers salaries last year up to the extent that the governor had to borrow 10bn to pay workers.
Their wasn't any were i mentioned that those who kick against buhari are igbos so can you now see your senseless write up nonsense.
Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by Belluchii: 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
It doesn't change anything if the new PDP finally join the league of looters, They cannot achieve their aim in this administration, they were brought into the party for a change, for a better Nigeria, since they are not ready to change their ways for a better Nigeria they can go back to where they came from. The fight against corruption is above any individual of this country. This administration will do better without them[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by DeBrain045(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Justiceleague1:

pls keep the east outta ur frustration, the person u are beefing,expert234 is a well known ewedu like u.
Its obvious. hes be cured of his zmbsm or buhari don frustrate am.
All the same,both of u can continue fighting. grin
Ogbeni shut up you are a disgrace to english grin
Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by Grayxme: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
This NPDP cannot influence the decision of this administration, they were brought in for change, its unfortunate that they are not ready to work with this administration to build a better Nigeria, it doesn't change anything, This administration is doing fine with or without them.
Re: Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week by Omobada(m): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

can you give a reasonable reason pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speaker, Gbajabiamila & Deputy Speaker, Wase Visit President Buhari / Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences / 9 Armed Bandits Killed By Soldiers During Patrol In Zamfara State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.