Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) (11527 Views)

Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE / Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
I'm working to get to that level that no man will ever want to reject my proposal. A level I will show love to one and millions will fight for it.

I will walk up to him and say "Marry Me" cool
biko how?
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
biko how?
Be Love. Be whom people seek smiley
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by luminouz(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
I'm still working on it, you missed that part. lipsrsealed
Lol..I ain't missing nathin!!!
Ur mentality pleases me!!!
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
shaybebaby:

Numpty grin

who dey follow you laff undecided
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by SoapQueen(f): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Whoever that has eyes, let her read and assimilate. This is very intelligent. I commend this, Amarabae.

Several months ago, I was in a relationship with whom I presumed 'Loved' me so much not to loose me. I loved him too. It was an abusive and intolerable relationship. I didn't want to loose him, thereby I did everything in Love's book to keep this guy. Not that We had plans of settling down soon, but I was ready to do whatever he bidded. At a time, I used to visit his parents' home to say 'Hello'. I always did this and His mother abused this use. She'll always want to send me errands like her slave. I patiently adhered to this torture for sometime until I couldn't tolerate further. Her first Son and his Fiancée visited. I happened to be around on that day.
What actually infuriated and perplexed me was that she asked me to go to the kitchen and boil rice for the 'Fiancée'. What nonsense!
I had an appointment. I was vexed, and my ignorant boyfriend couldn't explain to her about this development. I was surprised i was polite all through the fracas ensuing. I wasn't my normal self anymore. I was raging. I told her sternly and firmly that I wouldn't be able to do what she asked. She felt slighted. Oh, so the girl doesn't have hands to boil rice for herself, right?
I politely excused myself.
Thereafter, my boyfriend called and told me that I had a negative attitude. Oh really? Is that how 'A Wife Material' is being known in your village? He told me to come and apologize to his mum on my knees. I cursed and ended the phone thereon. He never called. I never called. He took my desperation for stupidity. I learnt the hard way.

To the ladies, never allow a man treat you like trash. You all are phenomenal. If he doesn't accept you for being a lady with poise, excuse yourself. A better relationship awaits. I'm not discouraging that you shouldn't help when the need arises or when you find yourself in the midst of a gathering like that, but then, NEVER over-do it. Washing their clothes will not earn you a 'ring'. It's not bad to be principled too. Know your worth.
I'm happy I took that decision. I've never been more happier. If he is meant for you, no force can tear you apart, and vice-versa.

My dear. A good read. The worst feeling ever is being treated like trash by someone you love. I fell in love with this guy some months ago, treating my like trash is an understatement. I picked up the pieces, groomed myself and God brought an amazing guy my way. He isn't perfect but he is great. When he has time, he cooks for me and invites me over.

Yours will come. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by SoapQueen(f): 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Colourich:
I'm even tired of the whole wife material trash, all the wife material trash I did with my stupid ex what did I gain? if my boo no wan marry me, make him leave, its not by force, I don't like what I hate neither am I desperate. I will go to his family house and I won't do shii, ain't nobody complaining.

Lol. Real talk!

You don't have to bend till you break. When the right guy comes, he is not going to put you under pressure. He will even adore your flaws!

You go girl!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:43am On Jul 05, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaooooo
Now I know u REALLY need to get hooked up....
I've heard that 'i'm perfect being single' line a gazillion times n u know what It's a BIG,FAT lie.....

Look, rlatnships can be stressful but hell life is stressful..n that's what makes it fun..it makes u human,showing the capacity to FEEL....n that's how I know ur still good inside... otherwise I wouldn't give a fvck if u feel nothing,that makes u dangerous!!

Now....just let ur DMs be open 2mao..ok... wink

You're one hell of a person!
I'm not interested in getting hooked up!
Tell indomie generations to freh me!
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:44am On Jul 05, 2018
SoapQueen:

Lol. Real talk!

You don't have to bend till you break. When the right guy comes, he is not going to put you under pressure. He will even adore your flaws!

You go girl!

Touché baby!
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:48am On Jul 05, 2018
SoapQueen:

My dear. A good read. The worst feeling ever is being treated like trash by someone you love. I fell in love with this guy some months ago, treating my like trash is an understatement. I picked up the pieces, groomed myself and God brought an amazing guy my way. He isn't perfect but he is great. When he has time, he cooks for me and invites me over.

Go girl!
The worst thing is, this guy never respected me. He used vulgar and very insultive words with like I was trash. Is that the definition of love? While I await true love, I'll groom myself perfectly to suit whoever will come for me.
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:59am On Jul 05, 2018
OfficialDad:

Don't mind them. One olodo will just think of useless thing and rush to Nairaland to type it and other olodos will be clapping. When the olodo clock 30-40 without husband, they will be crying upandan that village people is doing them.

I'm ashamed on behalf of Africans especially Nigerian's

She did the right thing. You shouldn't act as a slave to your boyfriend. It isn't done.
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by shaybebaby(f): 6:18am On Jul 05, 2018
LivingFree:

who dey follow you laff undecided
Chai! I don suffer oooo..
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Papanwamaikpe: 6:54am On Jul 05, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

grin You should not have responded. You just confirmed what Jamariwolff said grin

Silence is golden
Savage!!!!��
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BluntBoy(m): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2018
SoapQueen:

I don't know why I smell lies.

I am not feeling fine though.
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BluntBoy(m): 7:46am On Jul 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Go girl!
The worst thing is, this guy never respected me. He used vulgar and very insultive words with like I was trash. Is that the definition of love? While I await true love, I'll groom myself perfectly to suit whoever will come for me.

mmmm

1 Like

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:48am On Jul 05, 2018
BluntBoy:

mmmm

What aah??
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:49am On Jul 05, 2018
BluntBoy:

I don't know why I smell lies.

I am not feeling fine though.

Doubting Thomas.
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BluntBoy(m): 7:50am On Jul 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

What aah??

I don't understand. Where do you people get guys who use vulgar language

Anyway, I heard girls like bad boys. So, enjoy!!!
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BluntBoy(m): 7:50am On Jul 05, 2018
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:53am On Jul 05, 2018
BluntBoy:

I don't understand. Where do you people get guys who use vulgar language

Anyway, I heard girls like bad boys. So, enjoy!!!

No no. He wasn't a bad boy. He just couldn't help it. He insults at any slightest provocation. Well, that's done and dusted already.
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BluntBoy(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

No no. He wasn't a bad boy. He just couldn't help it. He insults at any slightest provocation. Well, that's done and dusted already.

OK. I wanted to ask other questions but it appears like you don't want to talk about it anymore.

1 Like

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BluntBoy(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Doubting Thomas.
cheesy
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2018
BluntBoy:

OK. I wanted to ask other questions but it appears like you don't want to talk about it anymore.

Yes. What happened in the past should stay there. No time for sentimental nonsense!
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BluntBoy(m): 7:58am On Jul 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes. What happened in the past should stay there. No time for sentimental nonsense!

But I think you are still in love with him, though.
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:03am On Jul 05, 2018
BluntBoy:

But I think you are still in love with him, though.

Never. It's quite hard to forget old flames but when I remember all that he made me go through, the hate surpasses anything I feel at that moment. I can't deal with a toxic relationship. �
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BluntBoy(m): 8:07am On Jul 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Never. It's quite hard to forget old flames but when I remember all that he made me go through, the hate surpasses anything I feel at that moment. I can't deal with a toxic relationship. �

But you made excuses for him. You said he couldn't help being like that. cheesy

OK, Uyai. I will drop it. It appears to cause you distress and a beautiful lady like you should not go through such unnecessary stress from a gentleman and man of God like me.
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 05, 2018
SoapQueen:

hmmmmmmm, what do you guys do when he invites you over grin
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by luminouz(m): 8:09am On Jul 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're one hell of a person!
I'm not interested in getting hooked up!
Tell indomie generations to freh me!

Lol....I'm alien actually!!!
Trust me baby,u will get better with time.
Just remember this...finish grooming ursef n take things easy....n lemme know...cuz I will be back!!!!

Modified:
I read what u said about ur ex using vulgar n abusive words on u n all dat n I wonder where did y'all get these guys(u n soapqueen)...it's only a foolish nigga who takes advantage of a girls love to maltreat her.....

1 Like

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by luminouz(m): 8:14am On Jul 05, 2018
BluntBoy:

OK, Uyai. I will drop it. It appears to cause you distress and a beautiful lady like you should not go through such unnecessary stress from a gentleman and man of God like me.
Lmaooooo!!!
Just ask her out already na!!!! grin
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BluntBoy(m): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2018
luminouz:
Lmaooooo!!! Just ask her out already na!!!! grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2018
Absolutely. I don't need anything to stress my life. Relationships can stay on its own for now.
You, man of God? *scoffs*

[quote author=BluntBoy post=69096452]

OK, Uyai. I will drop it. It appears to cause you distress and a beautiful lady like you should not go through such unnecessary stress from a gentleman and man of God like me. [/quot
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2018
Poor peasants everywhere undecided
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2018
luminouz:

Lol....I'm alien actually!!!
Trust me baby,u will get better with time.
Just remember this...finish grooming ursef n take things easy....n lemme know...cuz I will be back!!!!

Modified:
I read what u said about ur ex using vulgar n abusive words on u n all dat n I wonder where did y'all get these guys(u n soapqueen)...it's only a foolish nigga who takes advantage of a girls love to maltreat her.....

I'll never delve into a toxic relationship as that again.
As for yourself, save the trips. Don't need 'em!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do Married Men manage thier Wives With loosed vagina (Big Farmland)? / Have You Ever Had Sex With Somebody Without Even Knowing His /her Name? / "Only Women Will Understand"- See What A Lady Seen Doing Inside Room That Got Pe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.