Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) (11507 Views)

Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE / Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2018
OfficialDad:
Poor peasants everywhere undecided

You don wake?
And who're the poor peasants?
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by luminouz(m): 8:28am On Jul 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'll never delve into a toxic relationship as that again.
As for yourself, save the trips. Don't need 'em!

As for myself,I don't need the trips....told u I'm acting for some guys here...
See ya around,I guess
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2018
luminouz:

As for myself,I don't need the trips....told u I'm acting for some guys here...
See ya around,I guess

SMH. First and foremost, How old are you?
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BluntBoy(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Absolutely. I don't need anything to stress my life. Relationships can stay on its own for now.
You, man of God? *scoffs*

Yes, I am cheesy

Alright, it is good you are taking a break after coming out of a toxic relationship. But I have a feeling that the break is about to end.
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by IamPlato(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2018

How Many Yards Wife Material Una De Sell Here
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by luminouz(m): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

SMH. First and foremost, How old are you?
Lmaoooo!!!!
Seriously Why u asking?
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaoooo!!!!
Seriously Why u asking?

Really? Answer first.
I wanna clarify if you belong to the indomie generation.
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by luminouz(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Really? Answer first.
I wanna clarify if you belong to the indomie generation.
Lol..I'm not!!
27-32 age bracket!!!
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2018
BluntBoy:

Yes, I am cheesy

Alright, it is good you are taking a break after coming out of a toxic relationship. [But I have a feeling that the break is about to end.]

Maybe. Maybe not.
Which church do you anchor?
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:45am On Jul 05, 2018
luminouz:

Lol..I'm not!!
27-32 age bracket!!!

That's not an answer. Dude, how old are you?
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by IamPlato(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2018
BluntBoy:

Yes, I am cheesy

Alright, it is good you are taking a break after coming out of a toxic relationship. But I have a feeling that the break is about to end.

Is There Something You Want To Say undecided
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by luminouz(m): 8:48am On Jul 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

That's not an answer. Dude, how old are you?
That's the best I can do....it's an online forum,babe!!!!
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2018
luminouz:

That's the best I can do....it's an online forum,babe!!!!

Save it then. All I can conclude is that you belong to the indomie generation.
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BluntBoy(m): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Maybe. Maybe not.
Which church do you anchor?

The Church of Christ.

Actually, I resigned three years ago. Presently, all I do is call out false teachings on the internet.
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BluntBoy(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Is There Something You Want To Say undecided
Most probably, there is.
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 05, 2018
Well thank God i can cook so i no need to depend on woman to cook for me and besides how many girls today even sabi cook?cheesy. The most many girls these days can do in the kitchen is manage to prepare indomie noodles and the indomie sef will even be burntcheesy. Ehn u will see some indomie wey some girls prepare and it will look like burnt offering offered to the gods.i dont even want to mention the rice wey some go cook and d rice no go don and d stew dem go burn am to blackcheesy.as for washing my clothes i cant allow a girl to touch my clothes cos i dont want her to cut a piece of my cloth go dey give babalawo.i know d dabolical nature of some girls dese days.
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2018
BluntBoy:

The Church of Christ.

Actually, I resigned three years ago. Presently, all I do is call out false teachings on the internet.

grin
Jesus boy. I heard they're not romantic. cool
Lemme not stain your garment jare. Bye!
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by luminouz(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Save it then. All I can conclude is that you belong to the indomie generation.
Lol..ok!!!
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by luminouz(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2018
lefulefu:
Well thank God i can cook so i no need to depend on woman to cook for me and besides how many girls today even sabi cook?cheesy. The most many girls these days can do in the kitchen is manage to prepare indomie noodles and the indomie sef will even be burntcheesy. Ehn u will see some indomie wey some girls prepare and it will look like burnt offering offered to the gods.i dont even want to mention the rice wey some go cook and d rice no go don and d stew dem go burn am to blackcheesy.as for washing my clothes i cant allow a girl to touch my clothes cos i dont want her to cut a piece of my cloth go dey give babalawo.i know d dabolical nature of some girls dese days.
Lmaoooo
Jeez!!!!
U try pass me na...I no Sabi cook....n I always give in when these mamas wanna come cook for me..but are u serious about the girls cutting off a guy's clothes for babalawo stuffs shocked

Dat part is scary...n Bisi suppose come cook for me today o... undecided
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BluntBoy(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin
Jesus boy. I heard they're not romantic. cool
Lemme not stain your garment jare. Bye!

cheesy

Such a beauty can't stain my garment. It is plainly impossible.

1 Like

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaoooo
Jeez!!!!
U try pass me na...I no Sabi cook....n I always give in when these mamas wanna come cook for me..but are u serious about the girls cutting off a guy's clothes for babalawo stuffs shocked

Dat part is scary...n Bisi suppose come cook for me today o... undecided
hm abeg learn how to cook oo make babe no go give u horrible concortion chop and wey go come lead to food poisoning.except maybe if u damm lucky to end up with a wife wey sabi cook but in this modern time it will be rare. Yes oo there are girls dat are very diabolical.if dem mean u then u are a goner. They will put decimal 10:10 in ur food or dem go cut a piece of ur cloth go give juju priest. There are girls as desperate as that. This is why its important when u start to dey move with a girl try as much as possible to know d type of friends she moves with.if u know ur babe friends u might have an idea on who she really is....though some smart ones hide their friends from u so make u no figure out the type of person they arecheesy.
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
I'm working to get to that level that no man will ever want to reject my proposal. A level I will show love to one and millions will fight for it.

I will walk up to him and say "Marry Me" cool
cheesy lol u must be a telemondo babe cheesy
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by IamPlato(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2018
BluntBoy:

Most probably, there is.

That Which You Have To Do, do Quick

1 Like

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BluntBoy(m): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2018
IamPlato:

That Which You Have To Do, do Quick

cool
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by luminouz(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2018
lefulefu:
hm abeg learn how to cook oo make babe no go give u horrible concortion chop and wey go come lead to food poisoning.except maybe if u damm lucky to end up with a wife wey sabi cook but in this modern time it will be rare. Yes oo there are girls dat are very diabolical.if dem mean u then u are a goner. They will put decimal 10:10 in ur food or dem go cut a piece of ur cloth go give juju priest. There are girls as desperate as that. This is why its important when u start to dey move with a girl try as much as possible to know d type of friends she moves with.if u know ur babe friends u might have an idea on who she really is....though some smart ones hide their friends from u so make u no figure out the type of person they arecheesy.
Jesu!!!!!
Thanks man!!!
Ion know it's as bad as that oooo!!
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by IamPlato(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2018
BluntBoy:

cool

Why You De Smile?
What Happened To Hippoplyta88 undecided
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by IamPlato(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2018
BluntBoy:

cool

Why You De Smile?
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by BluntBoy(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Why You De Smile?

That was why I smiled. cheesy

She is my Queen.

1 Like

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 05, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You don wake?
And who're the poor peasants?

Yes i don wake!

Poor peasants everywhere

1 Like

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by IamPlato(m): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2018
BluntBoy:

That was why I smiled. cheesy
She is my Queen.

Why You Come De Chase Another Man Queen
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by IamPlato(m): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2018
OfficialDad:

Yes i don wake!
Poor peasants everywhere

Coming From A Rich Peasant undecided
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by SoapQueen(f): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2018
BluntBoy:

I don't know why I smell lies.
I am not feeling fine though.
Want a picture? We are out on currently. Thomas!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) / Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! / What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.