Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation (23520 Views)

Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio / Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh / Stop Buhari From Addressing 73rd General Assembly, Frank Writes UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
dheilaw1:
idiotic pained ipob miscreant... the foolish talks of yours about Buhari not having ssce in 2015 that couldn't stop him from winning still won't stop him in 2019.. the earlier you stop been so unreasonable the better for you people

What's ur point?

that unqualified people/stark illiterates should keep contesting in nigerian presidential elections
Re: 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation by dheilaw1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
PrecisionFx:

What's ur point?

that unqualified people/stark illiterates should keep contesting in nigerian presidential elections
what did your PHd holder, ogogoro drinking Jonathan do in about 6 years? Boko Haram and highest level of corruption in the history of Nigeria .. common sense is more useful than certificate according to Senator Ben Bruce. talk another thing make we hear

1 Like

Re: 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation by tommynico(m): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
QuitNotice:
Deir plan don fail...

So, for your narrow mind now you believe sey dem don dey work on that second Niger bridge abi?, try come onitsha make you con see with your eyes.
Re: 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation by chysam: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
id911:

Don't tell me you believe this Lagos/Ibadan Expressway media propaganda
just like you believed his obituary news by fayooshi,his death news while in london by fayooshi and the PDP,his one million dollar shoe,his wife's ten million dollar handbag,deliberate twist and confuse of a criminal Aisha of haliburton-gate for his wife and denying she travelled to the US even when they knew she did,etc etc etc.

Please go and work on your memory and make it retentive.
Re: 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation by AnanseK(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
sportskid:
Is it so difficult to see that Majority of Nigerians don't want President buhari? OK what and why is he coming back? Don't tell me it's his constitutional right, that's not good enough a reason....

And who told you that majority of Nigerians don’t want Buhari? Wailers lack common sense. To ascertain that fact is the reason why we have general election. You can’t measure his popularity and acceptability by a the few ignorant wailers and IPOB noise makers on NL.
Re: 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
dheilaw1:
what did your PHd holder, ogogoro drinking Jonathan do in about 6 years? Boko Haram and highest level of corruption in the history of Nigeria .. common sense is more useful than certificate according to Senator Ben Bruce. talk another thing make we hear

GEJ was president for 5 years. May 6th 2010 to May 29th 2015, Arent u educated enough to use ur sense to calculate that

The Ogogoro drinker reconstructed Kano - Lagos Line.

GEJ reconstructed Enugu - Ebonyi - Aba - Ph city - Kafanchan (Kaduna) rail line.

GEJ built a brand new commercial rail line connecting Ph to Aba for business purposes, it runs for 4 days per week.

GEJ reactivated nnpc depot in Aba by reconnecting it back to Ph nnpc refinery. He also reactivated Enugu n Markurdi nnpc depot (These depots are fed from nnpc depot Aba). All was vandalized n abandoned by OBJ since 2004.

GEJ was building 10 NIPP gas turbines at the same time, the plants were situated in the SE, SS, SW n NC. He later finished n commissioned 6 of them (They are fully functional now). That project was handled by General Electric and it was the biggest power project in the world at that time, GE upgraded Nigeria to "Super Customer"

Nigeria has 36 federal universities, all other Nigerian presidents from 1950 built 24(66%), but GEJ in less than 5 years built 12 federal universities n that means the fantastically corrupt ineffectual PhD buffoon singlehandedly built 33% of the federal universities in Nigeria under 5 years.

GEJ built a standard 6 gauge rail line connecting Kaduna n Abuja city.

GEJ also built over 150 Alamanjeri schools on northern Nigeria.

GEJ also brought the very first international Airport in the SE after decades of wait by the igbos for the FG to do this.

GEJ kicked off the construction of the second Niger bridge in 2012, It was a PPP project n GEJ paid up 100% of the govt commitment n the private firms (including firstbnk) have been building the project till Buhari came into power n suspended the project since 2015.

let me stop here for now. I can't remember the listless remaining ones. It's been 3 - 8 years these things happened so I can't remember all.

GEJ REMAINS THE BEST LEADER N ACHIEVER THAT NIGERIA HAS EVER HAD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation by phetto(m): 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
dheilaw1:
idiotic pained ipob miscreant... the foolish talks of yours about Buhari not having ssce in 2015 that couldn't stop him from winning still won't stop him in 2019.. the earlier you stop been so unreasonable the better for you people

Lol

First and foremost am Yoruba
I can't argue with an irredeemable fool.
Like I said earlier. Stay off my mention
Re: 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation by RevenGeMission: 3:36am On Jul 04, 2018
grin

And you know God's plan how?
SacredMustang:
angry

Anything to send the old Bullion van back to daura is welcomed.

They can uncover man's plan but can never uncover God's plan.
Re: 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation by dheilaw1(m): 5:37am On Jul 04, 2018
phetto:

Lol

First and foremost am Yoruba
I can't argue with an irredeemable fool.
Like I said earlier. Stay off my mention
no yoruba person would foolishly reason outside the box and ignorantly submit the way you did,you mush have had your blood mixed with that of the Idiotic pig of biafra. meanwhile, I will stay off your mention when you stop been foolish after you might have grabbed a copy of the Nigerian constitution to quench your stupidity. I won't give up on my effort to instill a working brain into your empty skull
Re: 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation by dheilaw1(m): 5:40am On Jul 04, 2018
PrecisionFx:

GEJ was president for 5 years. May 6th 2010 to May 29th 2015, Arent u educated enough to use ur sense to calculate that

The Ogogoro drinker reconstructed Kano - Lagos Line.

GEJ reconstructed Enugu - Ebonyi - Aba - Ph city - Kafanchan (Kaduna) rail line.

GEJ built a brand new commercial rail line connecting Ph to Aba for business purposes, it runs for 4 days per week.

GEJ reactivated nnpc depot in Aba by reconnecting it back to Ph nnpc refinery. He also reactivated Enugu n Markurdi nnpc depot (These depots are fed from nnpc depot Aba). All was vandalized n abandoned by OBJ since 2004.

GEJ was building 10 NIPP gas turbines at the same time, the plants were situated in the SE, SS, SW n NC. He later finished n commissioned 6 of them (They are fully functional now). That project was handled by General Electric and it was the biggest power project in the world at that time, GE upgraded Nigeria to "Super Customer"

Nigeria has 36 federal universities, all other Nigerian presidents from 1950 built 24(66%), but GEJ in less than 5 years built 12 federal universities n that means the fantastically corrupt ineffectual PhD buffoon singlehandedly built 33% of the federal universities in Nigeria under 5 years.

GEJ built a standard 6 gauge rail line connecting Kaduna n Abuja city.

GEJ also built over 150 Alamanjeri schools on northern Nigeria.

GEJ also brought the very first international Airport in the SE after decades of wait by the igbos for the FG to do this.

GEJ kicked off the construction of the second Niger bridge in 2012, It was a PPP project n GEJ paid up 100% of the govt commitment n the private firms (including firstbnk) have been building the project till Buhari came into power n suspended the project since 2015.

let me stop here for now. I can't remember the listless remaining ones. It's been 3 - 8 years these things happened so I can't remember all.

GEJ REMAINS THE BEST LEADER N ACHIEVER THAT NIGERIA HAS EVER HAD.

trash. arrant nonsense. an average Nigerian knows the ineffectual buffoon added nothing to the development of the nation. all those things you mentioned were approved without implementation and the fools joined with his Co thieves stole the money made available for the projects.. he tried in the corruption and ogogoro drinking ministries though
Re: 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation by AloneTK: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2018
Just wondering why one of the conditions is still there if they are really serious about the NOT TOO YOUNG TO RUN BILL:
'' Minimum qualification: SSCE''; In this day an age; for the highest office in the land.
Re: 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation by Joylove2324(f): 8:53am On Jul 04, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U mean the dasuki that Buhari refused to take to court for 3 years now
i don't know what you are talking about
Re: 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 04, 2018
dheilaw1:
trash. arrant nonsense. an average Nigerian knows the ineffectual buffoon added nothing to the development of the nation. all those things you mentioned were approved without implementation and the fools joined with his Co thieves stole the money made available for the projects.. he tried in the corruption and ogogoro drinking ministries though

grin.

Never expected less from a classic ZOMBIE who can't mention at least 1 project Buhari has initiated, Executed n commissioned.

grin.
Re: 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2018
Joylove2324:
i don't know what you are talking about
of course u won't know.
Thats classic ZOMBIE symptom.
Re: 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation by Joylove2324(f): 9:07am On Jul 04, 2018
PrecisionFx:

of course u won't know.

Thats classic ZOMBIE symptom.
your level of stupidity beyond my imagination
Re: 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2018
tommynico:

So, for your narrow mind now you believe sey dem don dey work on that second Niger bridge abi?, try come onitsha make you con see with your eyes.
Lol, hate is almost killing this one oo. So you can't construct just a sentence without being insultive. I pity some people oo
Re: 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation by KingRagnar: 10:19am On Jul 04, 2018
If thus story is valid, if it's true, it will and can never stand fir it us based on utter rubbish and just like the court dismissed Fayemi's case, it will dismiss this because is is based on unfounded lies
Re: 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation by dheilaw1(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2018
PrecisionFx:

grin.

Never expected less from a classic ZOMBIE who can't mention at least 1 project Buhari has initiated, Executed n commissioned.

grin.
your ogogoro drinking and pusvy licking drunkard couldn't build second Naija bridge in many, years despite taking 117b naira.. go and check it now under Buhari with less than 50b. blockheaded ipob lazy ass
Re: 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation by sexyanyabubakar(f): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
drlateef:

Who are the "most of us"? I live in UK and most people here are pro Buhari. We are also coming home to vote for him. We know the schemings of evil forces against Buhari. The only barometer of measuring a good leader for those who are unaware, is the acceptance if that leader by the international communityty. Buhari commands the greatest respect any Nigerian leader, past or present has got. And I am not talking only of western leaders, leaders from everywhere in the world respect and adore him. They know better than us because their secret services know the incorruptible leaders. They are not tainted by ethnic malaria of IPod and the jaundiced religious bigotry of CAN.

Re: 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
Joylove2324:
your level of stupidity beyond my imagination

grin.
Re: 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
dheilaw1:
your ogogoro drinking and pusvy licking drunkard couldn't build second Naija bridge in many, years despite taking 117b naira.. go and check it now under Buhari with less than 50b. blockheaded ipob lazy ass

grin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Yekini Idiaye, 16 Other Lawmakers Back Ize-Iyamu / DSS Releases Israeli Film Makers Arrested Over Reported Ties To IPOB / The Moment Wike Denied Suing Atiku Over PDP Presidential Primary (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.