Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) (52885 Views)

Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) / Destiny Etiko's Swimming Pool Photos: Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by stevodot22(m): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
DaudaAbu:
see swimming pool
you need to change the old phone u're using.
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by Metuh: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
post=69052750:
IT'S GOOD TO HAVE MONEY
modelmike7, Timaya didn't make his money by shouting Sai Barbara upadan
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by Babyforever(f): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Harbkol234:
Timaya big o, but how do this guy's make their money

Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by ifymadu: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
lobinche101:
Was their last month... Timaya house nah home away from home... Full of comfort
Congratulations, though it’s “there” not “their”.
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by Babyforever(f): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
Senselin:
Ah blem blem.
My song cheesy
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
Men this guy go dey fùck all those lekki girls everyday
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by Kennyoloyede(m): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
Congrats

Check my signature
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
Some of them just have enough to get by while most of them are broke.

Forget all the social media make believe.
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
Harbkol234:

International gigs, local gigs, streaming sales, collaborations, endorsements, political affiliation (some to add some unknown sources).....
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
Toks2008:
Some of them just have enough to get by while most of them are broke.

Forget all the social media make believe.

well sha

Some of them are very very rich too.

While some can't boast of N20m in liquid assets
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
Good news they sweet for ear jor. Congratulations Timaya, u kill them papa and them mama
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by Sanchase: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
After building this he will start complaining how he paid N40K for electricity in 2 days.

cry
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by Baobab4loan(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
If you stay Around Ajah, Lekki sangotedo and environs and you need loan for your Business kindly check my signature
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by HAH: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
In year 2003, a government agency which was banking with us was organising a appeal fund dinner and the then vice President Atiku was also in attendance. An up coming artist came to beg us to slot him as one of the performers which we agreed after some persuasion, we were impressed with his performance at the event, most of us told him to be serious as the sky and I'll be his limit as he has the talent.

Just 3 years after we saw an album of a new artist reigning, his name is timaya the guy that begged us to perform at at then nicon Hilton Abuja.

Whatever you do, do it well and the sky is your limit. Today I don't know how rich timaya is but he is probably far richer than me, though I thank God in my own way.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by FaceThem: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Folashade2016:
Money is good really good.

check my SIGNATURE
God Bless Us With Money..
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by esthy86(f): 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
chukxie:
Nice. My own loading. Oluwa is involved so it must come to pass. Amen.
Amen
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by esthy86(f): 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
And some lass will still say i can't marry a short man until their will fall into the hands of Goliath

the more the hustle ,the more the pay

kudos plantain boy
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by Anuwumie(f): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
guuudy87:
I didn't even see anything sef

Sorry bro, life is hard for the blind shocked shocked shocked
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by badesco(m): 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
showing your interior for the whole world to see, well dont come and cry fowl later oooo
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by moshino(m): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
lobinche101:
Was their last month... Timaya house nah home away from home... Full of comfort

How is it "home away from home", when it is his home?
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by Ormorlehwah(f): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
Peterpanny:
is this 1 house.
No, Cage.
How many do you have?
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
johnmba:
congrats Timaya

Thank God for what i have.....chineke imela
that boy done hammer tey o I remember when him still dey chop fray fish and garri for iya kemi place in oke ira time the fly o
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by cezarman(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
chivera018:
in ur dreams abi ?

You think say na everybody wey dey NL dey thesame level with you abi
Though, I don't know if he was actually there shasmiley
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by lildush(m): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Harbkol234:

Shows n endosement deals
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by wolfnigga: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2018

still on music money ??
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by Peterpanny: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ormorlehwah:
No, Cage. How many do you have?
do u know me young lady
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ehiz b lyk pesin wey wear nappin 4 yansh
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by MrBen619(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
So All This While He Was Living In Rentage
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by Folashade2016(f): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
FaceThem:
God Bless Us With Money..
Amen!!! More money for your account dear.
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
Not bad bt its a modern home design with more windows and glass walls that actually walls.
Re: Timaya's House: Interior Of His Mansion, Swimming Pool (Photos) by Darlington120(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2018
I tap into did blessing oh, BT na music provide dis tin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's Angel Meets Davido (Photos) / Artistes Don Jazzy Dispute Ruined Their Career / Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.