Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nigerian Soldier Cooks A Pot Of Soup From Big Python That Bit Him (pics) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Soldier Cooks A Pot Of Soup From Big Python That Bit Him (pics) (1196 Views)

Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night / Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) / Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier Cooks A Pot Of Soup From Big Python That Bit Him (pics) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Some people no just get joy sha! So guys this is what a Nigerian soldier did to a huge python that bit him.

A huge pot of delicacy was prepared from the snake,According to the younger brother of the soldier who shared the photos on twitter,his brother was on operation when the snake bit him,he killled the snake and a big assorted pot of delicacy from the reptile,he wasnt ready to let go of the snake lol!

Source: https://joelsblog.com.ng/see-what-a-nigerian-soldier-did-to-a-python-that-bit-him/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Farano
MissyB3
Dominique

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cooks A Pot Of Soup From Big Python That Bit Him (pics) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lalasticlala Food is ready
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cooks A Pot Of Soup From Big Python That Bit Him (pics) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
MissyB3 come and see
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cooks A Pot Of Soup From Big Python That Bit Him (pics) by Heartbreaker007(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lala food don land cheesy

Celebrate with me oo I Don win balloon de 'or cheesy grin grin Abi Watin dem call am

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cooks A Pot Of Soup From Big Python That Bit Him (pics) by ukukaegbu(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
The snake buy trouble
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cooks A Pot Of Soup From Big Python That Bit Him (pics) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cooks A Pot Of Soup From Big Python That Bit Him (pics) by lalasticlala(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2018

(1)

Re: See The N100 Onion I Bought in The Market Today / See Local Rice I Got At 680 Per Mudu In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) / Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make A Trainers Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.