Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

18 Year Age Difference And God's Will - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will (1203 Views)

18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) / Knowing 'God's Will' In Choosing A Partner? / Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by bjudith: 2:34am On Jun 09, 2010
I my name is Bernadette Judith in 2003 and worshiping God hundreds praying I had a vision.
I saw pain and I saw a wedding and I heard "your going to meet someone special with those initials" BJ

I was suffering greatly and did not know my current marriage was fraud and void.
Now in 2010 I have been single for 4 years and two men held me, both were BJ.
One was a liar and he was married. Quickly dumped.
This other BJ is truly special and a missionary as well as I am. I care deeply for him. Problem is I am 50 (very beautiful) and he is 32. He is courting another women, and I can tell he likes me and spends some time with me. But the age difference keeps him from me and he sees me without anyone knowing. I am afraid of getting hurt and yet always knew the vision to be true and real (as well as the testing of time has proven)
Years before I met him I fasted over the vision and saw that it was a gift, good, true and real. But the butterflies and fear of being hurt are causing me to question what is right, I have never told him of the vision Any advice, and what do you think of this. Will he run from me due to age to the other women. What will his friends and family say and think, when these things matter so much to him and she is iclose to his family and I am not.
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by mchuxx(m): 2:44am On Jun 09, 2010
bjudith:

I my name is Bernadette Judith in 2003 and worshiping God  hundreds praying I had a vision.
I saw pain and I saw a wedding and I heard "your going to meet someone special with those initials" BJ

I was suffering greatly and did not know my current marriage was fraud and void.
Now in 2010 I have been single for 4 years and two men held me, both were BJ.
One was a liar and he was married. Quickly dumped.
This other BJ is truly special and a missionary as well as I am. I care deeply for him. Problem is I am 50 (very beautiful) and he is 32. He is courting another women, and I can tell he likes me and spends some time with me. But the age difference keeps him from me and he sees me without anyone knowing.  I am afraid of getting hurt and yet always knew the vision to be true and real (as well as the testing of time has proven)
Years before I met him I fasted over the vision and saw that it was a gift, good, true and real. But the butterflies and fear of being hurt are causing me to question what is right, I have never told him of the vision  Any advice, and what do you think of this. Will he run from me due to age to the other women. What will his friends and family say and think, when these things matter so much to him and she is iclose to his family and I am not.
[/quote

I would suggest u think again. Are you a black, nigerian? what of the young man? Is he responsible, like , has a job etc? Is your agenda to re-marry or to keep a company?
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by Spyker: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2010
@50, you sound like a juvenile.
The topic sucks and the English is terrible. It took me like ages to pick out a little sense from your Post.
Grandma, please leave the young man alone.
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by kpolli(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2010
am not allowed to insult my elders so, if not ehn!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by SAGoddess: 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2010
With a lot of prayer and fasting, a 3rd BJ grin should be on the way and this one will be just right for you, stay on your knees lady!
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by daduke2k(m): 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2010
^^^^ buahahahahahahahhahahahahaha neva knew u were this funny. rotfl;mao
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by Onchedu(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2010
What happened to Ur first husband? Na wa for this initials sha.

Shey Vision ? U better wake up from Ur slumber abi fantasies. God would reveal to the other person involved the same vision if it were him.
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by SAGoddess: 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2010
I am assuming since all that was revealed to her was a faceless BJ  grin and two have already appeared and both are not right for her, her super BJ  grin  grin is on the way!  cheesy

Just love the initials BJ!
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by daduke2k(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2010
hehe, but wot does she mean by *mimics* BJ
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2010
SA Goddess:

With a lot of prayer and fasting, a 3rd BJ grin should be on the way and this one will be just right for you, stay on your knees lady!

@ SA you are soooooo funny!!! grin grin  I think the story is not real. Why 'BJ" of all name initials? Just weird.  
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by SAGoddess: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2010
grin BJ is BJ now, you don't know B-J!  grin  Could even be Ben-Jude  wink

@ Eyah, do you think 50 year olds like like juveniles? I think BJ is real, no one fasts and prays to lie! cheesy
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by daduke2k(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2010
lol how abt ben-johnson?
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by SAGoddess: 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2010
BJ could be anyone, remember he is faceless, it is just initials revealed to our elder, I mean lady!

I would hate to still be figuring out teenage ish at 50 though, this life!
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by daduke2k(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2010
tis all gud
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2010
SA Goddess:

grin BJ is BJ now, you don't know B-J!  grin  Could even be Ben-Jude  wink

@ Eyah, do you think 50 year olds like like juveniles? I think BJ is real, no one fasts and prays to lie! cheesy
LOL, I know BJ of course, its frequently used in other section at NL, thats the thing that comes to my mind. grin cheesy
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by SAGoddess: 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2010
I was responding to daduke hun but I do hope our lady comes right! This love thing is hard to figure out!
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by daduke2k(m): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2010
yeah right
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by SAGoddess: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2010
daduke2k:

yeah right

So you reckon if she hasn't figured it out by now it might be too late for her? cheesy
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2010
Why would someone want to get married @ 50?
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by daduke2k(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2010
SA Goddess:

So you reckon if she hasn't figured it out by now it might be too late for her? cheesy
all depends on her level of respectability.

Ujujoan:

Why would someone want to get married @ 50?
becos ujujoan doesnt want to get married
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2010
daduke2k:

all depends on her level of respectability.

becos ujujoan doesnt want to get married

Who says I dont want to get married undecided

But if I get to 50, I might have to re-assess my priorities! undecided
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by daduke2k(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2010
just kidding howdy?
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by kufreabasi(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2010
bjudith:

What will his friends and family say and think, when these things matter so much to him and she is iclose to his family and I am not.

They will say that you are older than him and that he's marrying to her granny age mate.
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by naijachic1(f): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2010
as a missionary, i'd thought you'd know that the devil also gives visions? pray ernestly for the spirit of discernment.
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by ec3l(m): 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2010
And her username also starts with "bj"
Bjudith?
Granny u must really be comitted to ur vision.
Bjudith weds Bj.
Real classy.
Ps: U dont need no advice,
u need urself some young bjuice and u already gat two(2)
Re: 18 Year Age Difference And God's Will by otokx(m): 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2010
Laugh wan kill me for here.

(1) (Reply)

I'm So Scared,confused And Mad,pls Room Help Me Out! / Why Cant Guys Say Am Sorry To Their Girlfriend / She Is Scaring Me Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.