Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

General Car Maintenance Tips That You Can Do Yourself - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / General Car Maintenance Tips That You Can Do Yourself (713 Views)

Car Maintenance Tips: Benefits And What To Check / Car Maintenance: 5 Useful Tips Every Car Owner Should Know About / 21 Car Maintenance Tips That Will Make Your Car Last Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

General Car Maintenance Tips That You Can Do Yourself by worldta8(f): 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
The article covers the general maintenance tips you can do on your own. This is good day to talk about cars isn't it? Most people with cars complain a lot regarding the fact that a large chunk of their earnings go into repairing cars and fuelling them. It just got me thinking of how many of us go see our mechanics for the sole purpose of practising preventive maintenance on our cars.

It is known that majority of car owners engage more in repairing their cars than maintaining them. Even though it's very important it can be stressful at times.
For this reason I have composed some common maintenance practises your can do on your own.

Read the full Article here: https:///2KsOSvz
Re: General Car Maintenance Tips That You Can Do Yourself by obekediamondfuto(m): 3:30am On Jul 04, 2018
and u couldn't post the details here abi?
u think this is romance section?
who trained u?
if u won't post it here then don't post.... be guided

(1) (Reply)

Do Six Following Things If You Want To Kill Your Car / NO LONGER AVAILABLE / My Acura MDX 2004 Touring Navigation Screen Not Responding To Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.