Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau (24332 Views)

Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. / Plateau Massacre: Three Suspects Paraded By Soldiers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Angelanest: 7:37am On Jul 04, 2018
The Police have named suspects in the Plateau and Benue killings. No fewer than 84 people were killed when suspected herdsmen attacked villages in three local government areas of Plateau State.

There has been consistent killings in parts of Benue State, also by gunmen believed to be herdsmen.

Police spokesman Jimoh Moshood named some of the suspects in custody over the Plateau killings as: Biliaminu Abdullahi, Samaila Saleh, Muhammadu Kabiru, Aminu Mohammed, Alhassan Saidu, Abubakar Adam, Gazali Isah, Hamza Inusa Yahuza Yau, Dahiru Ahmed and Friday Musa.

The police said they were withholding names of two suspects.

The exhibits allegedly recovered from them include five AK47 rifles and two live cartridges.

Speaking in Abuja yesterday, Moshood said the relocation of the Deputy Inspector General (DIG) in charge of operations and others had yielded results.

The police said security had improved in the Plateau communities.

In Benue State, four suspected bandits have been arrested.

The suspects, according to Moshood, are: Benajamin Tivfa, 32, a councillor in Fidi Council Ward, Makurdi Local Government Area, Victor Ganabe, Daniel Kyase, 33, member of Benue Livestock Guards and Julius Avaan 49.

Others are : Terkula Udeh 37, Sunday Cheche, 34 and Alhaji Adajo Tomza, 28, member of Benue Livestock Guards and Msugh Teraki, 23, member, Benue Livestock Guards.

Moshood added that items recovered from them include two AK 47 rifles, a locally made pistol and 436 rounds of AK 47 ammunition.

The suspects were arrested on June 27 by members of the Inspector-General of Police Intelligence Response Team (IRT).

The spokesman said that six of the suspects were arrested in a hotel in Naka village.

Moshood said the suspects confessed that the councillor was a member of their gang and was responsible for the supply of arms and ammunition as well as money to finance their operations.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/suspects-arrested-in-connection-with-killings-in-plateau-and-benue-paraded-photos.html

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Olifiz(m): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2018
Big lies jor. This is just for cover ups...... God why am I a citizen of this country Nigeria. Why? I’m just tired.

Pls Gods kingdom should just come soon pls.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Exwizard: 8:09am On Jul 04, 2018
Olifiz:
Big lies jor. This is just for cover ups...... God why am I a citizen of this country Nigeria. Why? I’m just tired.

You are a citizen of this country because in your previous life, you ve committed a lots of atrocities, hence Nigeria is the punishment for you.......

Bro it will. Be a double tragedy should any Nigerian end up In hell again

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Olifiz(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2018
Exwizard:

You are a citizen of this country because in your previous life, you ve committed a lots of atrocities, hence Nigeria is the punishment for you.......

Bro it will. Be a double tragedy should any Nigerian end up In hell again

What did u just type? Pls read it again n make sense out of it urself “previous life” “attrocites” “punishment”. Pls don’t mention me again I beg u with God. Thanks n God bless u.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Sirpaul(m): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
jes these few lies
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by cana882(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Good one NPF..
still don't know what joy people derive in any act that depicts retrogression. The police caught those responsible for the act and you're all crying it's a lie. This asserts that either you really know the perpetrators of the crime or you hate progress and if the former is the case, then voice them out or shut up. What evidence do you have that the above persons are innocent?? Most nairalanders are blinded with hatred.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by asatemple(f): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
He who lives by guns will definitely die by the gun
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by DidierDrogba: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
lol....Nizooria

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Diso60090(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=Olifiz post=69065618]Big lies jor. This is just for cover ups...... God why am I a citizen of this country Nigeria. Why? I’m just tired.

Pls Gods kingdom should just come soon pls. [/quote

Bro try Zimbabwe]

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Dee60: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Uhhn!
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by cocoboss(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
f*ck em f*ck em m screaming f*ck em cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Ra88: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lol
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by sagitariusbaby(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell.

Buhari has really inflicted pain in our hearts, may God pay him and his generation yet unborn back with pain and sorrow in hundred folds

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by SalamRushdie: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Once again without an iota of shame the victims are paraded the culprits..... Make no mistake the evil we voted in is no small evil ..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Lilimax(f): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
After how many days of committing the heinous crime shocked
Tell me something!
Anyway, believe this to your peril embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by biggy26: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
I hope this isn't just a game on Nigerians. cos this govt will never round up his people.
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by frankdGreat125: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lie lie govt.
If you are saying the true let shoot them or sentence them by hanging as they did to four Christian brethren that kill just ordinary one herdsmen.
Let's action start.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Arysexy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bastard govt going after vigilante protecting their ppl

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by dapelua(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
I can smell lies in this story... bcus dem get dis kind of Gun and Bullet and police still dey arrest dem...hmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by cinoedhunter: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
So na these guys kill for plateau eh... Naija sef... maybe una think we dey drink mess angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by zombieTRACKER: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Liars everywhere

I know it will come to this....

They just want to derail the issues
The real culprits are enjoying themselves watching as the federal government fools the country

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Prosecution must hold.
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by madenigga(m): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
So thise guys that are not up to 10 used those toy guns to kill over 300people in both benue and plateau.

My people smbodi is abt to suffer for a crime he did not commit

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Oblang(m): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Good let them be prosecuted..
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by PassingShot(m): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Olifiz:

Tell us the truth biko.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by countryfive: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Na dis people kill hundreds with those yeye
Guns?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by TheHod: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Thank God, Atleast suspects has been arrested. Good job from the police force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Dami12345: 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
asatemple:
He who lives by guns will definitely die by the gun

If you believe the above then you are either too young or not smart.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by rhythyson: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Olifiz:

Go Lagoon and stop ranting

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Maket: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Rapid prosecution is what we want. Once they are punished for crimes committed it will serves as warning to these wanting to take after them.

However there is still question mark to these arrested from Benue. The list should be balance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Police Officer's Phone Is In My Custody, Should I Return It? / Keke Driver Shot Dead By Soldiers For Causing An Accident In Borno. Graphic Pics / Zazzau Emirate Council Dismisses Palace Guard Over Gangrape Of Bride-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.