Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Please Help With What To Do With 100million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Help With What To Do With 100million Naira (2449 Views)

Discover How You Can Get Upto 100million Naira Loan In 48hours / Buy 100million Safebtc Tokens For Just N1500 / i Need To Raise 100million within one month !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With What To Do With 100million Naira by david22uu(m): 9:44am On Jul 04, 2018
Hello all,
Please i will like to get your opinion and assistance. Where i work as the BDM. i have been given a mandate to bring a new business idea with that amount. Please help me o.

I have been thinking of a radio station or opening a finance house. Does any body have any idea.

NB: Business that can be run in Lagos.

Will be glad if @lalasticalala and the mods can help me push it to FP
Re: Please Help With What To Do With 100million Naira by david22uu(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2018
plz
Re: Please Help With What To Do With 100million Naira by Danielomisco(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2018
food business from jos to lagos,fresh tomatoes and goods.
Re: Please Help With What To Do With 100million Naira by adontcare(f): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2018
Employ me
Re: Please Help With What To Do With 100million Naira by ReppingLocals(f): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
david22uu:
Hello all,
Please i will like to get your opinion and assistance. Where i work as the BDM. i have been given a mandate to bring a new business idea with that amount. Please help me o.

I have been thinking of a radio station or opening a finance house. Does any body have any idea.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Please Help With What To Do With 100million Naira by Fxmanager(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
david22uu:
Hello all,

We offer a currency portfolio management service where you create your personal international currency portfolio and we managed it for you with a target of an average 10%+ monthly return to you after deduction of performance fees. Your currency portfolio will be set up under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm. Visit our profile signature for the links to our website and our real/live account currency portfolio/fund management and trading journal for more details.

Re: Please Help With What To Do With 100million Naira by KingOfThePay(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Import the Whole China to Nigeria.. Add 200% price to all your products cost sale in Nigeria...

Convert it currency! Cool 500 million in the next one year!

1 Like

Re: Please Help With What To Do With 100million Naira by david22uu(m): 7:34am On Jul 09, 2018
all this cryptocurrency are not real investment... thinking about a buisness plan
Re: Please Help With What To Do With 100million Naira by Fxmanager(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2018
david22uu:
all this cryptocurrency are not real investment... thinking about a buisness plan
We don't trade cryptocurrencies. We trade major foreign countries currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, CAD, NZD, AUD) under a Government 's licensed, regulated,monitored and audited financial brokerage firm. Visit our website in our profile signature for more details.
Re: Please Help With What To Do With 100million Naira by ReppingLocals(f): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2018
david22uu:
Hello all,

Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Please Help With What To Do With 100million Naira by Uyoukowise: 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
RUBBER OR PALM TREE PLANTATION
Re: Please Help With What To Do With 100million Naira by chiefibeto: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
Venture into a partnership business as a key distributor with an indigenous manufacturing company, that is into fmcg. A double concentrated tomato paste that has a good ROI and with a good market share, will not be a bad idea to invest in. Invest wisely.
For further enquiries simply call me on 08037745258.
Re: Please Help With What To Do With 100million Naira by zamirikpo(m): 4:42am On Jun 28, 2021
how do you have 100m and you dont know what to do with it.

even if u inherited it, why not keep that money and go learn a trade that u can invest in.

make sure u dont give anyone ur money.........esp.... on nairaland.
Re: Please Help With What To Do With 100million Naira by ajugbo: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
Partner with our company, enjoy a secure business environment and make realistic ROI
Re: Please Help With What To Do With 100million Naira by ibabz(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Radio station is a massive capital intensive project with a huge recurrence expenditure. You may need to do a research on rice production and packaging, this seems to me a good business idea.

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Gtb Transfer Limit / Scam Report About Mr Adetunji Gbolagade Aka Prof Fiverr / Save For It, And You’re Sure To Win It All Up To N2m In 3 Months With UBA Bumper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.