Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,036 members, 7,799,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team (2161 Views)

How I Survived Ogbunike Cave And Its Colony Of Bats (photos) / My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) / 12 Thailand Kids And Their Coach Found Alive After 9 Days In The Cave(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by Explorers(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2018
A diver helping to rescue a group of boys who have been trapped in a cave in Thailand says the kids entered the complex as part of an "initiation."

The group of 12 boys entered the Tham Luang cave complex in Chiang Rai province on June 23 with their 25-year-old soccer coach, just after practice had ended.

They became trapped after heavy rains flooded key passages.

A Dutch diver who was reportedly part of the group of rescue workers who found the boys told Sky News they were partaking in some sort of ritual.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/07/03/trapped-thai-soccer-team-entered-cave-for-initiation-ritual-rescuer-says.html

Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by Explorers(m): 10:15am On Jul 04, 2018
The boys had left their bikes, backpacks and shoes outside the complex "before wading in and trying to go to the end of the tunnel," Ben Reymenants said.

"Sort of like an initiation for local young boys to write your name on the wall, extreme end of the cave and make it back."

"Now a flash flood because of sudden heavy rain lock them in," the diver said, adding the young boys were strong but were weak in the caves from a lack of food.

Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by Explorers(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2018
g
Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by peacengine(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2018
13 wizards, ain't surprised de lived after 10days without food. Asian kids gat mind tho if na naja after 4 days not sure anyone will survive

1 Like

Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by Imustreturn(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2018
grin

The rain just took them unawares..

Thank God dey are safe

1 Like

Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by vizkiz: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2018
Initiation?

Chai...
Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by olatunjithomas(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by ayatt(m): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2018
shocked
Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by roqrules04(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2018
Lucky kids.. Thank God its not Nigeria
Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by Dackrapper(m): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
Initiation?
No wonder they got trapped, thank God they were safe

2 Likes

Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by flyca: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
Could they have found their way back without the rains?

I was worried for them because na this kyn hole anacoda and the brothers like to dey chill out cry

3 Likes

Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by Aaronsrod: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ritual shocked shocked shocked!!!

They are Satanists. The rescue cannot continue.

Please Jesus!! They must be left to die!!

1 Like

Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by codedflowz(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
Explorers
I'm just curious

They didn't eat anything nor drink anything at all till the 9th day they were found?
Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by Explorers(m): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
flyca:
Could they have found their way back without the rains?

Sure, the rain flooded the cave system, their way back. Some area up to 16ft deep and some totally submerged.
Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by Explorers(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
codedflowz:
Explorers
I'm just curious

They didn't eat anything nor drink anything at all till the 9th day they were found?

Yea, you can see how thin&weak they appear when they were found 2days ago.

Did you see the video?
Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by codedflowz(m): 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Explorers:

Yea, you can see how thin&weak they appear when they were found 2days ago.

Did you see the video?

Yes, I saw the video
They're really strong boys
I can't even imagine not eating for a day or two.
Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by klexycole(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Could their football coach truly be at fault here? Well, it's very pleasurable to see them alive.

Well done Explorers. smiley
Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by klexycole(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Aaronsrod:
Ritual shocked shocked shocked!!!

They are Satanists. The rescue cannot continue.

Please Jesus!! They must be left to die!!

May GOD forgive you. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by Aaronsrod: 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
klexycole:

May GOD forgive you. embarassed

I stand covered in His blood.

Do not be a fool. Pray this ritual children remain underground in Hell with their master Satan!
Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by chocorex(m): 3:03am On Jul 05, 2018
codedflowz:
Explorers
I'm just curious

there is what we call meditation, they are Buddhist, they can stay years without eating after learning how to meditate. the coach taught them.
Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by madridguy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Following.....
Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by sisisioge: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
These peeps have a way of slamming my heart against my chest...initiation in deed! I'm to claustrophobic to enter a cave biko...let alone journey more than 2miles to write my name on a wall! It is well...may God sustain them.

2 Likes

Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 06, 2018
Wow
Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by OlujobaSamuel: 10:20am On Jul 06, 2018
if na nigeria, immediately those kids were seen, nobody go remember sey dey never chop, the next thing na who send you? give am knock for head, you wan kill me? draw him ear, why i dey disturb myself gan, oya dey live d cave oo, i dey go home.
Turns back, person child no fit wicked make we give am to cheetah/tiger chop,bring your hand make I pull you out.
outside, if i ever see you for that field again

2 Likes

Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
Now a navy seal has lost his precious life trying to save them, due to their stupidity.That coach should be laid off and arrested for leading those teenagers into such a dangerous place.
Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by lastempero: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2018
I heard they are celebrating the birthday of one of them.
Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by lastempero: 8:16am On Jul 08, 2018
Explorer I heard today is the d day,iam waiting for ur informative post.
Re: Trapped Thailand Boys Entered The Cave For Initiation Rituals - Rescue Team by blingxx(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2018
codedflowz:
Explorers
I'm just curious

have you watched ultimate survival (bear grylls)? ..... grin

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Get To Ikotun From Ikeja / The Closest Hotel To Muritala Muhammed Airport Is Bluelodge Hotel / How To Apply For Admission To Study In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.