Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" (42076 Views)

Gun-wielding Policeman Threatens Sowore: I Will Kill Somebody Here / Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges / Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by modupe2: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
He also heard? What happened to his investigative expertise that uncovers the whole kit and caboodle before he joined the race? Double-dealers everywhere……….
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by Roger3D(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ziggylady:

You sound like a 5year old who just finished nursery school...Kindly exitt this thread and go play with your toys..The discuss here is beyond you.
Where is Nnamdi Kanu? Answer: The coward ran away
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by phase1: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
I laugh when idiotic towel-headed mor0ns insult Kanu.

The man was kidnapped by Buhari while Justice binta is playing to the gallery and accusing Abaribe like a clown than she is.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by asawanathegreat(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
No more votes in 2019 for apc
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by JAMESOJAY: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Am here to let you gullible tribe to open your eye and see what is happen cause the Yourbas are the problem of this country

The truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by millomaniac: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
clefstone:
the allegation seems ridiculous but when you consider the actions of Mr Buhari in d past viz a viz the Umaru Dikko affair makes one say, hey, the bigot can actually do something like that

Nothing ridiculous here. It is 100% fact kanu is being held by the Nigerian government. He was abducted when his home was raided by the military. That was the last time any one saw him or his dad. Did he disappear?

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by gidgiddy: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
tiger28:
ALL Western Nations do this to their ENEMIES OF STATE. from Spain to France to USA to Russia. This is INTERNATIONAL best practice against enemies of state so nothing will be done amidst all these noises. This is a guy that evidently wanted to PROCURE weapons against the state, wanted to WIPE out other tribes..... Let him continue eating kuli kuli on board OUR NNS yaradua!

The problem with that is that Government cannot have double standards. If Government decided to abduct Kanu, attack and disband IPOB because they want to procure arms and wipe other tribes, why is the government not doing anything about the killer Herdsmen who are already armed and wiping out other tribes?

Double standards

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by dheilaw1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
yarimo:
and of course none of justice BINTA NYAKO'S business with what the mumu SOWORE has said, ABARIBE must bring NNAMDI KANU In court dead or alive. LOBATAN
i am only interested in Abaribe going to jail for standing as surety for that fraudster called Kanu
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by goaldynboy: 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
tiger28:
See HOW ppl are playing with igbos emotions AGAIN! this SAME sowore that the igbos have LAMBASTED SEVERALLY as APC mouthpiece, Tinubu's spy is NOW the NEW igbo Superhero See how they are pouring encomium on hima VERY SMART guy! He knows HOW to prod their emotions..... as usual because they are very gullible. After eletions, we will hear something else from him. Just like kemi olunloyo, fayose, Cocaine ffk and NOW atiku. Sowore is their new hero..... Stupid ppl!

Just point out one person/comment that poured encomium on Sowore here or you run back to the hole where you came from! Shithole!!

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by goaldynboy: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
tiger28:
See HOW ppl are playing with igbos emotions AGAIN! this SAME sowore that the igbos have LAMBASTED SEVERALLY as APC mouthpiece, Tinubu's spy is NOW the NEW igbo Superhero See how they are pouring encomium on hima VERY SMART guy! He knows HOW to prod their emotions..... as usual because they are very gullible. After eletions, we will hear something else from him. Just like kemi olunloyo, fayose, Cocaine ffk and NOW atiku. Sowore is their new hero..... Stupid ppl!

Just point out one person/comment that poured encomium on Sowore here or you run back to the hole where you came from! Shit.hole!!

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by Butoneday2(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Arysexy:
And the same bastard buhari govt is asking senator Abaribe to produce Kanu.

How deceitful, vengeful, bigot/ hateful can this govt be?

Let me check my PVC again to see it's intact.

God punish Buhari, osinbade, Lai Muhammed, Femi Adeshitna and all APC bastards
my dear ur pvc is intact and nothing gonna happen to it.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by frank41(m): 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
yarimo:
and of course none of justice BINTA NYAKO'S business with what the mumu SOWORE has said, ABARIBE must bring NNAMDI KANU In court dead or alive. LOBATAN

Abaribe I know... Nnamdi kanu I know..... But who are thou oga?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by frank41(m): 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Terrorist Abaribe is a criminals and useless cow. How can he loot and collect money from the federal republic of Nigeria and still side with terrorist kanu, a terrorist of goodness and this nation
Does thief Abaribe think he will be in the Biafran parliament if they even achieve it in Cownu's marijuana and codeine fantasies?...

Can you hear yourself bros... It is obvious that escaped Edward's syndrome from all indications.
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by ymaruf01: 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
ND u blv Wat u hard without finding d truth urself nawa O ND u say u want to b d president?
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by dyn1800: 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
hmmm Sowore Himself! now a typical politician that will go any length to achieve his goal... whether there are repercussion e no concern them....
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by dochenaj: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
gssdobi:
Why I fight and run away, na for me to fight another day. Why is Kanu's wife Quiet?. She should better meet mama piss to organise women protesters. To be Biafra's first Lady is not as easy as she thinks. No pain No crown. U got to pay for innocent blood shed. Don't start a war you have no plan to win. That's suicide. Nelson Mandela was intelligent enough to know how to go about it . He never proclaim himself a God never boasted, was never greedy for power. Kanu lacks quality of a true leader. He should have surrendered instead of using innocent IPOB youths as bullet proof. A true leader will not run behind his followers.
The fellow could have been a visionary, but he allowed his ego to get to him. Unless you can attack your ego, it will attack your greatness.
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by chubinwa(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
All I ask is for God to always protect him and bring him bak to us safely.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by Dedetwo(m): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sarkin:
Terrorist Abaribe is a criminals and useless cow. How can he loot and collect money from the federal republic of Nigeria and still side with terrorist kanu, a terrorist of goodness and this nation
Does thief Abaribe think he will be in the Biafran parliament if they even achieve it in Cownu's marijuana and codeine fantasies?...

Nigeria is dead last in everything because of deadbeats such as you.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by henrycfc: 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
yarimo:
your father is a mumu. why government is treating their citizen like this.....

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by luggy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
polities polities
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by luggy(m): 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
[img][/img][url][/url][sub][/sub][sup][/sup][code][/code][quote][/quote] smiley wink cheesy grin angry shocked cool embarassed lipsrsealed polities cry[color=#000099][/color] embarassed[b][/b] wink
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by Billygee2u: 11:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
bedspread:
A Vote for Buhari is a vote for Blood She'd!!

It shall not Stand...
Neither Shall it Come to Pass...

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by Billygee2u: 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Arysexy:

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by kernel508: 12:23am On Jul 05, 2018
yarimo:

Short sighted terr%orist from the p%oorest region on earth, speaking.
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by searchlight: 2:05am On Jul 05, 2018
yarimo:
pls may you die alongside you household to make the world a better place for saner people
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by Emycord: 3:17am On Jul 05, 2018
gidgiddy:
Although it could be a political gimmick to solicit votes from IPOB supporters ahead of the 2019 elections, presidential aspirant, Omoyele Sowore, has suppported the news making rounds that IPOB leader, Kanu, is being held by the authorities.

In the video below, Sowore said that also he heard from other sources that Nnamdi Kanu is probably being held by the Nigerian state. He also said that Kanu has the right to agitate for a separate country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SNKsYDMCyE
Its Not Any gimmik. If It Is Well I Think The Gimmik Is From fg To Cover Up ThieR deeds There Maybe Some Truth In This revelation Don't Be Surprised If They Pick Up This Guy Or Ffk Anytime Soon
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by yeman1(m): 6:39am On Jul 05, 2018
Arysexy:

Who knows if they will let them count through PVC now ??
This ppl are really mad.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by Abara226: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
President Buhari should learn how to tell the truth. And he should stop playing political game to those who are far more intelligent than him especially when it comes to information technology.
Re: Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" by Rochasstatue(f): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
You have rules for decency and civility and yet what I see here is a free flow of racism, ethnic profiling and hate speech.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Caught Lying On Ibadan Rally / 10 Reasons Why The APC May Lose 2023 Elections - Opinion / Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.