Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,480 members, 7,801,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. (80733 Views)

Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police / South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush / Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by ChangeIsCostant: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
A 17-year-old girl simply identified as Peace was rushed to the hospital after feeling weak following a hot sex romp with her lover in Sapele area of Delta state. It was revealed that the teenage girl started feeling weak and faint after returning from work on Monday evening before she was taken to the hospital for checkup.

According to Sapele Oghenek, a Delta based journalist who shared the news in pidgin English, the doctor after running some tests - revealed that excessive sex was the cause of the girl's weakness before she was treated and discharged.

On getting home, the girl's mother who reportedly attends Jehovah's Witnesses beat her and told her to show her the boy responsible. The teenage girl took her mother to her boyfriend's house but he had already fled after being alerted.

According to the report, some area boys revealed that the girl's boyfriend had met them to help him with what to do because his girlfriend was laughing at him that he doesn't know how to service her well and last long in bed and that her ex-boyfriend was better.

The young man was directed to meet somebody who mixed a concoction for him to drink and be "empowered".

After drinking the concoction, he went into action with his girlfriend and almost wrecked havoc before she landed in the hospital.

The young man is nowhere to be found after taking off from his house.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/17-year-old-girl-rushed-to-the-hospital-after-sex-romp-with-boyfriend-in-delta.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by luckyelems(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
test and see

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Donald95(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
Power jam power lesser power will succumb.

But why do guys feel like Heroes whenever they satisfy girls Does it mean that African mentality revolves around sex only

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Gozzzy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
when did national helm start reporting useless news, biko??

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Gossiplover: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
na the girl cause am naa. make she face the "full wrath of the law"... some girls can talk oo.

26 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Michael004: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by MartinCorridon: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Had a very materialistic NYSC GF.

Took one nasty Chinese aphrodisiac in a red tin for Vals night.

I did 7 rounds between 7pm and 8am. My instrument was bruised by morning

The End. angry

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by dkronicle(m): 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Konfam. Caterpillar don jam trailer

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by starboy86(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Serves her right if at all the report as regards insulting or calling the bf lazy youth in bed was correct, he went into science.....

9 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Evablizin(f): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Had a very materialistic NYSC GF.

Took one nasty Chinese aphrodisiac in a red tin for Vals night.

I did 7 rounds between 7pm and 8am. My instrument was bruised by morning

The End. angry
Hian!!! Oga be lying small small nau....

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by MartinCorridon: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
Evablizin:
Hian!!! Oga be lying small small nau....

Come and test if you are my taste

Wish i had snapped the pix. Bought it close to Bauchi Club in GRA Bauchi not far from a popular suya spot.

11 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Evablizin(f): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Come and test if you are my taste

Wish i had snapped the pix. Bought it close to Bauchi Club in GRA Bauchi not far from a popular suya spot.
No,thanks.

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by MartinCorridon: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
Evablizin:
No,thanks.

More rhetorical grin grin grin

I won't do unto someone's pikin what i don't want done to mine ...

I just taught the corper a bruising lesson

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
According to the report, some area boys revealed that the girl's boyfriend had met them to help him with what to do because his girlfriend was laughing at him that he doesn't know how to service her well and last long in bed and that her ex-boyfriend was better. 
The young man was directed to meet somebody who mixed a concoction for him to drink and be "empowered".
After drinking the concoction, he went into action with his girlfriend and almost wrecked havoc before she landed in the hospital

LORD HAVE MERCY.
Kids of nowadays no get anything to think again apart from S3X.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by hisexcellency34: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
empty bare-faced lies

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by saasala(m): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
Funke!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by tolexy007(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bloggers will cause WW3

6 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by millionboi2: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lol
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Gerrard59(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Drugs are not good. Preferably watermelon or yogurt and last long. When you ejaculate, that should be it. Don't come and kill yourself.

And please, sex goes beyond penile penetration.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by canalily(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
And she is rumpled

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by inoki247: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Tramadol at work if you know you know..

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Evablizin:
No,thanks.
Lol cheesy grin, you run for ya life SHARP SHARP!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by alphaconde(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
small chidren and preek

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Sarkin: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Must be someone like lzaa or zombiepunisher/zombiehunter
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by virginboy1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Please gather here if you don't understand this post...let's pray for understanding!

Someone should lead us in prayer... grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by Evablizin(f): 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
post=69080006:
Lol cheesy grin, you run for ya life SHARP SHARP!
gringrin
I cannot come and kee ma'self.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by lilmaydee(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Some girls prefer guys that give it to them hard and also last longer. Woe betide a one minute man if he ever comes across such ladies because the embarrassment will be epic

13 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by sod09(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lmao grin grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. by opeyehmmy(m): 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
This generation gals be feeling like Lady Morgana when it comes tosex but in d end, dem go turn cry cry baby after CORNFARM knacking.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.