Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,150 members, 7,780,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:40 AM

Content Writers Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Content Writers Needed (392 Views)

Content Writers Wanted - Earn As Upward Of 300k Per Month / We Are Hiring - Employment Opportunities For Content Writers / Content Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Content Writers Needed by Prestigewins: 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hi Everyone,

We are looking for professional content writers for our blog. Specifically, we need writers who specialize in writing business/investment and financial related articles.

I need writers who are very knowledgeable in these areas:

Forex trading, binary options, sports betting
bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, blockchain technologies
payment systems: perfect money, payoneer, neteller, skrill, paypal
business ideas, business startup in Nigeria, online business ideas
dollar to naira exchange rate, nigeria black market rates

If you are selected among our writers:

Now this is how our model works:

1. We would send you the topic you would write on. We have 100s of interesting topics to write articles on and these topics cover the various business areas listed above.

2. You are to research on the topic we send you and write a detailed and comprehensive article on it.
Article length should be around 500 - 600 words and must contain images where necessary.
Unprofessional or hurriedly written articles would not be accepted.
We are looking for serious writers that would work with us for many years.

NB: NO COPY AND PASTE. We have zero-tolerance for plagiarism.
We use plagiarism Checker to scan for duplicate content on the web.
If we find out your article was copied from another blog,
we would delete it and discontinue work with you.

3. We pay N500 per article and there is no limit to the amount of article you can write for us.
Like I said, we already have 100s of business topics waiting to be written. So there is a lot of money to be made. We pay weekly.
Payment to our writers would be sent every Monday for the previous week's work.

4. Opportunity exist for excellent writers to get a permanent job in our company and build a career with us.

5. Interested writers should send us email to: ibekweoluchi2003@gmail.com or drop your Watapp number here

6. Thank you
Re: Content Writers Needed by Adebayorpeter: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hello
My name is Adebayo, i am an article Writter. I saw ur broadcast on nairaland that u require the services of an article Writter. I have written countless articles about so many cryptocurrencies, science, technology, blogs and websites....and m inclined to giving u the best service in article writing. I hope u to hear a positive response from u...thanks

(1) (Reply)

For Enugu People / Help I Need A Job Urgently.... Please Help / Make Money Online Working At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.