Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Prophecy! 5 Preventable Bizzare Things That Are Likely To Happen In Nigeria Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecy! 5 Preventable Bizzare Things That Are Likely To Happen In Nigeria Soon (791 Views)

Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen / Wiseman Daniel Prophecy: 5 Countries Joking With God. Russia, America... / Police Says Maina Will Be Extradited To Nigeria Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy! 5 Preventable Bizzare Things That Are Likely To Happen In Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
I have used my powers as the master of the universe who is subject to the will and authority of the most high to look into the future and see what is going to happen in this country in not a very long time. I deployed both natural and aided supernatural tactics to decode all these.

If you want to know how I was able to come about this, mention me another time but you can take all I have to say to the bank. Encrust it on stones and tick them as it gets accomplished

1. Death is seriously knocking on the doors of all key family members of Nigeria's enemies: If you are an enemy of this country in the form of political arm robber, sponsorship of banditry, enemy of the truth, sycophancy and their brothers, the lord and all the forces of nature is giving you from now till the end of this quarter to change else..................(refer to my first line)

2. The fulanis are out to claim this nation as their property. I am a man that knows that not all issues are resolved with bare hands. A larger percentage of this people are uneducated and are controlled by very few elites of both Nigerian and Non-Nigerian origin. I tell you solemnly, every community should be armed, if not they will not retreat. They can be defeated easily man to man, gun to gun. Okay let me tell you this, they are already deliberating on the name to give this our country 'Nigeria'.

3. The re-election of buhari will give them 50% extra leverage on their mission which buhari is a signatory to. Buhari must be stopped by all means if we want this country to remain in the next 100 years as 'Nigeria'. Buhari DOES NOT love the diversity of the country. Call me whatever you want, that's the truth.

4. I see natural disasters channelling their route here as a protest to the countless atrocities happening in this country under this dispensation especially the shedding of innocent blood.

5. All those who speak the truth will be biggest benefactors of earthly and heavenly blessings in this country, and it is coming in this dispensation. The evils in high places cannot stop it.

The solution is simple, NEVER LET BUHARI RETURN TO ASO ROCK NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES

I have made my points and I have witnesses that will see that this is carried out.

Peace be unto the peaceful and destruction to killers of innocent souls

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy! 5 Preventable Bizzare Things That Are Likely To Happen In Nigeria Soon by muykem: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
You guys are promoting Buhari second time without know. Buhari can never be defeated by hate speech, religion or ethnic card. I am just laughing whenever when people are campaign against Buhari based on the aforementioned.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophecy! 5 Preventable Bizzare Things That Are Likely To Happen In Nigeria Soon by orisa37: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lord God Please Help Nigeria.
Re: Prophecy! 5 Preventable Bizzare Things That Are Likely To Happen In Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
muykem:
You guys are promoting Buhari second time without know. Buhari can never be defeated by hate speech, religion or ethnic card. I am just laughing whenever when people are campaign against Buhari based on the aforementioned.
Your opinion

I only made my points clear. It's imperative that people are warned before things happen

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cowards Welcomes Bukola Saraki Into Ilorin After Victory At The Supreme Court / Kogi Bye-election: Gov Bello Accuses PDP Of Importing Thugs / ‘swear That You Never Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex’ – Soyinka Challenges Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.