Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Learn How To Build Your Own App For Free - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn How To Build Your Own App For Free (1067 Views)

How Do I Create My Own App Without The Knowledge Of Programming? / Build Your Own App Like Uber- Uber Clone Script / Initial Coin Offering (ICO) Script For Sale - Build your own crypto currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Build Your Own App For Free by Jeffiepj(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Thousands of people have gone through this guide on how to make an app and given me praise for publishing it!

You’ll learn the core skills and foundation that you need in order to create any app.

I don’t care what your app idea is; I know you’ll need to do the following 5 basic things at the very least:

1. Use Xcode: Xcode is the app which is used to construct your user interface and write Swift code in.

2. Know Swift: Swift is the programming language used to make iOS apps.

3. Constructing a user interface: No matter what your app idea is, you’ll need to know how to build the screens and user interface!

4. Handling user interaction: When the user interacts with your app, learn how to respond to it.

5. Expressing computer logic: Every app does something. You need to know how to express logic and process user input!

In the following lessons, you’re going to learn these 5 things and more!

Learn how to build your own apps
Instead of paying freelancers and contractors to build your app for you, once you learn this skill, you’ll be able to create your own apps for free!

It’s really not that far fetched as long as you have the desire to learn and the persistence to keep at it and get better.

Programming can be self-taught and yes, you can start your own career in iOS development even if you don’t have a formal background.

Many of my students have done exactly this!

It’s probably the single greatest thing I love about my field; that merit is based on your achievements and hard work rather than seniority or experience (as in the case of a surgeon for example).

The biggest point of failure for beginners is giving up before they pass “the hump”
The hump is what I like to call that point where it turns from frustrating to fun. It’s kind of like that point where you’re riding your bike without training wheels for the first time and you’re really wobbly, but not falling!

Then it’s just fun from there.

So get ready, we’re getting on that bike together and going over the hump!
Stay tuned for more updates

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Build Your Own App For Free by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
following
Re: Learn How To Build Your Own App For Free by Gspotlicker(m): 12:36am On Jul 05, 2018
following
Re: Learn How To Build Your Own App For Free by hooderuja(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
following

(1) (Reply)

ongoing Game project / , / Bet365 Bot Automation Idea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.