Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:48 AM

How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? (33259 Views)

How Can He Peacefully End His Relationship With A Stupid And Stubborn Girl? / How Do I Peacefully End My Relationship With My Gf / Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by LilSfc(m): 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
There is this girl I met at my working place in the mid last year, we exchanged contact that day, and one thing led to the other and we started dating. We are really into each other and I can sense how much she care about me compared to other relationships I have been in the past.

But when my mum got to know about her, she said she's not in support with our relationship and she has never said such in my past relationship.

Please I want to seek advice from nairalanders on how I can peacefully end the relationship without hurting her feelings.

And how can I justify myself so that she won't have a bad impression about me (and men in general) that I just use her and dump her.
Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by greatnaija01: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
pls DO NOT BREAK UP because of your MUM. Find out exactly WHY your mum does not WANT the Lady. Else you may regret leaving her.

You are a MAN, you should not be MUMMY'S PET or PEST. If it is TRUE LOVE then it will stand the test of time.

LilSfc:
There is this girl I met at my working place in the mid last year, we exchanged contact that day, and one thing led to the other and we started dating. We are really into each other and I can sense how much she care about me compared to other relationships I have been in the past.
But when my mum got to know about her, she said she's not in support with our relationship and she has never said such in my past relationship.
Please I want to seek advice from nairalanders on how I can peacefully end the relationship without hurting her feelings.
And how can I justify myself so that she won't have a bad impression about me (and men in general) that I just use her and dump her.

363 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by agbonkamen(f): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
tell yah mum her pussy is too sweet to let go.....

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by godfatherx: 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
In my opinion, you never truly love the girl.

If you do, you are a man, and should be able to point out to your mum that you love her and want to marry her.

To peaceably break up, call her and tell her you don't love her and you don't want her to get stuck in a marriage without love.

219 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by cabilla(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
guy cut the relationship since ur mum is not in support

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by mikejj(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
u re not a baby guy..mumcy can not keep on taking decisions for you...she will not live ur marriage for ok.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by MrCork: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
LilSfc:

..Bro. .is yor mum lightskin? cheesy

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by danielblessing(m): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
mikejj:
u re not a baby guy..mumcy can not keep on taking decisions for you...she will not live ur marriage for ok.
Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by oshe11: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Maybe your Mum have sensed that You Love her(Gf) more than herself(mum), hence she is kinda Jealous?

FInd out the genuine reason why your mum doesnt like her.......

Then start from there

***Because she might end up seeing more than You can

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by IamPlato(m): 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2018

I Dont Advice People Like You...

You Allowing Your Mom Rule Your Life

You Are Not Worthy To Be A Man...

278 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
All this mummy's boy sef, nawa

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
isn't it funny that all your other relationships that mum never said anything bad about ended. why didn't she stop you from ending them? because you saw the bad in them yourself...even when mum didn't. I can't tell you to go against mum but at the same time be a man for yourself

157 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
There is no way you can break up with a partner without hurting them. If you want to be free and heed your mom's request then tell your woman it's over. She will hurt but heal. smiley

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
Woe unto weak men

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by derrydinny: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
forget those calling you weak, ask your mum the reason why she wants you to break up with her, if she can't give a concrete reason, continue dating the lady... it may be that your mother thinks she is a hoe because she expose small breast in one photo

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
Just tell her your mom doesn't like her... It is not advisable to marry someone your mom doesn't like, no matter how much you love the person cos what an elder can see while sitting down you may not see it even when you climb a tree.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by LilSfc(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2018
greatnaija01:
pls DO NOT BREAK UP because of your MUM. Find out exactly WHY your mum does not WANT the Lady. Else you may regret leaving her.

You are a MAN, you should not be MUMMY'S PET or PEST. If it is TRUE LOVE then it will stand the test of time.

Bro i understand you, but I just dont want any girl to cause chaos between my mum and I

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by LilSfc(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2018
xoxo001:
Just tell her your mom doesn't like her... It is not advisable to marry someone your mom doesn't like, no matter how much you love the person cos what an elder can see while sitting down you may not see it even when you climb a tree.

Thanks alot, thats what am thinking as well

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by LilSfc(m): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2018
I just don't want to hurt her, I need a more peaceful way I can explain the issue to her

MariaLavina:
There is no way you can break up with a partner without hurting them. If you want to be free and heed
your mom's request then tell your woman it's over. She will hurt but heal. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by LilSfc(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2018
Hmmmmmmm, my mum knows about my previous relationship, but she never said such a thing.

OneSentence:
isn't it funny that all your other relationships that mum never said anything bad about ended. why didn't she stop you from ending them? because you saw the bad in them yourself...even when mum didn't. I can't tell you to go against mum but at the same time be a man for yourself
Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by LilSfc(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2018
Seriously, i dont place my GF over my mom, Never. But am trying to persuade her

oshe11:
Maybe your Mum have sensed that You Love her(Gf) more than herself(mum), hence she is kinda Jealous?

FInd out the genuine reason why your mum doesnt like her.......

Then start from there

***Because she might end up seeing more than You can

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2018
Why would you leave a woman cos of your mother, is it your mother that will live with her or marry her?

15 Likes

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by LilSfc(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2018
I just think that it may have some side effect going against her wish

greatnaija01:

1 Like

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by ImaIma1(f): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
LilSfc:
I just think that it may have some side effect going against her wish

So you want to go with all your mother's wishes? Your mother is a woman and has that power of a woman to manipulate you emotionally and make you believe you are indebted to her.

You should realize that your mum is human and she makes mistakes too. She is not always right and she can be after her selfish interests too.

Please you are an adult. You cannot simply end a relationship because mummy said so. Ask her the reason. If you keep obeying her every wish, the day you decline will be a real battle because you have always agreed with her.

Well i don't know how it works in your family or tribe...probably the mum's decision about the children's lives is final. Just be wise here

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by LilSfc(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
ImaIma1:

So you want to go with all your mother's wishes? Your mother is a woman and has that power of a woman to manipulate you emotionally and make you believe you are indebted to her.

You should realize that your mum is human and she makes mistakes too. She is not always right and she can be after her selfish interests too.

Please you are an adult. You cannot simply end a relationship because mummy said so. Ask her the reason. If you keep obeying her every wish, the day you decline will be a real battle because you have always agreed with her.

Well i don't know how it works in your family or tribe...probably the mum's decision about the children's lives is final. Just be wise here

Thanks alot for your concern
The fact that it comes from a lady make it have a deep mean to me
Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by LilSfc(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
Colourich:
Why would you leave a woman cos of your mother, is it your mother that will live with her or marry her?

It's just that I don't want anything to come in between us
Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by LilSfc(m): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
MrCork:

..Bro. .is yor mum lightskin? smiley
I would have answered you, but your moniker stopped me cool

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
LilSfc:

I would have answered you, but your moniker stopped me cool
Lol wink cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by yeyeboi(m): 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
All these kids on nairaland sef...

Do you don’t have a mind of your own ?? shocked

Son you don’t need our advise , follow your heart

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Teeboi56: 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
Just tell us partner that u re no more interested in it simple
Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Oyindidi(f): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
Mummy's boy

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
greatnaija01:

What is True Love ?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? / Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.