Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,974 members, 7,799,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos (72309 Views)

Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) / Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
ProsperOkec:
Is it true that I look like them.

see your face like OLOSHO

2 Likes

Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by skales67(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
ProsperOkec:

undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by CDCEO001: 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is from Ghana and probably not the exact story.
I watched this video on Facebook about 2 months ago.
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
MEN FROM IPOB FULL OF EVIL ACTS ONLY ALLAH CAN DELIVER THEM
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
ProsperOkec:
you just wan show us say you handsome, Ok yes you're, we don see you
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by stieyven(m): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
1stola:
grin

All these foolish feminists will not bleat and grunt now o

If the reverse was the case now, you'll start hearing PERV! MOLEST! HARASS! blablabla
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

1 Like

Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by 1stola: 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Tell that to your Jesus
Luke 11:40
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
ProsperOkec:
Why you Dey use style to show us your picture?
Are you one of them?

3 Likes

Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by asmovic(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
gerrardomendes:
Hmm.
Macron visits Nigeria. At least APC have achieved one thing this year. grin
on a codeine diet right? slow down.
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by stieyven(m): 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
1stola:

Tell that to your Jesus
Luke 11:40
Yes, He did call the Pharisees fools;But you must understand that Jesus being God incarnate, and also through whom everything that was created, was made, reserves the prerogative and right to label and brand his creatures by whatever epithet He desires. You being a creature should never contend with your maker. It is the height of impiety and apostasy.

2 Likes

Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by Kyemuz: 12:13am On Jul 05, 2018
Why have they not arrested bobrisky ?
This is bullshit, is the law only the poor ?
Absolute insane system of naija government
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:10am On Jul 05, 2018
ProsperOkec:
off ya... lets see & give u instant answer grin
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by wink2015(m): 5:51am On Jul 05, 2018
BOBRISKY DON TEACH THEM

Learning by tricks.
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by UTAPIAPIA: 6:43am On Jul 05, 2018
Bobrisky Again

Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 6:48am On Jul 05, 2018
Means dem no belong to d beard gangs
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 7:26am On Jul 05, 2018
Criminals everywhere
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by GMbuharii: 7:28am On Jul 05, 2018
These ones are a big disgrace..mtcheww
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2018
ProsperOkec:
I wonder why when u mention g these days and the next response u get is ay.
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 05, 2018
You've done your investigations and confirmed they are guys, why show us the 'privates'? Is stripping suspects unclad publicly really necessary?
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by valentinos22(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2018
ProsperOkec:

from one view u look like a sick child, from another angle you look like the product of a failed makeup during the shooting of the isawuru movie.....plus i wonder why you developed frontal alopecia at very tender age....

sorry oh i was on my own when you asked for my opinion.
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by 1stola: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2018
stieyven:

Yes, He did call the Pharisees fools;But you must understand that Jesus being God incarnate, and also through whom everything that was created, was made, reserves the prerogative and right to label and brand his creatures by whatever epithet He desires. You being a creature should never contend with your maker. It is the height of impiety and apostasy.
Lol
Keep fooling yourself.
Hypocrisy!
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by Funibk: 8:15am On Jul 05, 2018
for ur cheap data subscription and bulk sms contact us via 08136130102/08132050207. Thanks
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by mrgreen4real(m): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2018
A Facebook user who posted the video online urged people to thoroughly check housemaids before employing them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/boys-who-disguised-as-girls-arrested-forced-to-show-their-private-parts-photos.html[/quote]

Do you mean if am employing a house help who could truly be female should open her PUSSY & BREST for confirmation?.

Wow!

I go screen plenty be that before employing one
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by daibro2: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2018
Bobrisky in dah making
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by OttHin: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2018
Better arrest their mama (Bobrisky) too and show us her private part grin
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by lekkan(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin grin
Sense will not kill you
I was about asking the same question
asdfjklhaha:
Hmmmm so when we want to employ a maid we must first make them strip their clothes off so as to be sure they are females. May God help is

1 Like

Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by Assassin101: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2018
and why haven't they arrested bobrisky yet?
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by VanBommel(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2018
ProsperOkec:
bad market
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by Fourwinds: 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
candy:
You've done your investigations and confirmed they are guys, why show us the 'privates'? Is stripping suspects unclad publicly really necessary?
it is good to show private to be sure
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by Davoski222: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Brobisky see wetin u cause.
Re: Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos by Prettyenit18(f): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2018
grin Beautiful boy
ProsperOkec:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) / Lady Stabs 24-Year-Old Boyfriend To Death In Abraka, Delta (Graphic Photos) / Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.