Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? (24918 Views)

Should One Ask A Divorcee What Caused The Split? / Will Your Parents Support You Marrying A Divorcee / 'My Wife Is Serial Divorcee, I'm Her 5th Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? by Ndipe(m): 1:36am On Jul 15, 2018
milemimi93:
If she was that good, why was she divorce?

You never know why she divorced. Maybe her husband cheated on her or she was in a physically abusive marriage and all that. Lets stop judging women divorcees, there are always two sides to a story.
Re: Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? by revolt(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2018
Please take him to lords chosen ministry theyll beeak the spell the woman put on him.. hes got to be mad to consider it. The real father go jes dey laff am. When the kids ate big n hes finished training them(even without cash) theyll go look for him. If hes a tactical man hell win them back.
Re: Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? by revolt(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2018
Ndipe:

You never know why she divorced. Maybe her husband cheated on her or she was in a physically abusive marriage and all that. Lets stop judging women divorcees, there are always two sides to a story.
oga whatever makes a man abandon three kids is deep. First its clear the woman ended the marriage and obviously as an independent woman (whom we all know are abusive creatures) frustrated his seeing the kids. If she has probs with this new man the same fate befalls him.
Re: Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? by mimimile93: 3:13am On Jul 17, 2018
Ndipe:

So because men don't come out to wail and you think men too are not physically abused by their wives? So because they say men are polygamous in nature and you think she could not cheat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Son Is Too Shy / Married Couples Who Are Never Intimate But Insist They're Happy / How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.