Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone (28048 Views)

Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover / Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Gossipblogger: 2:52am On Jul 05, 2018
A young man who was to resume school Next Week has passed on, After been beaten by SARS, According to reports the young man who's a 300 Level student got into the hands of SARS after someone reported that he bought a stolen, Of which he never knew it was a stolen phone..

The bounced on him, Battered him till he became unconscious, and left him to die.. Until his death, he was the only son to his parents.

His family members are taking up the case in Court.
Just last Night too Another lady who was set to pass out Today was Shot dead by police officer.
So sad...

Read below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/300-level-student-beaten-to-death-by.html

2 Shares

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by EbukaHades10(m): 3:37am On Jul 05, 2018
Wetin I go type again?

16 Likes

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Toplexy675(m): 3:39am On Jul 05, 2018
Shame on this useless government

25 Likes

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Nobody: 4:01am On Jul 05, 2018
RIP to the dead... It was a bit insensitive and distasteful of me to joke about her H-english lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Chepos1(m): 5:34am On Jul 05, 2018
We hav two SARS in Nigeria;
SARS wea de beat & SARS on de beat. If u meet the first one jux play along for d sake of ur dear life pls.

9 Likes

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by daben1(m): 5:38am On Jul 05, 2018
You'll just decide to type... 300L of Which school?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by inoki247: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2018
if u av sars in your family is not even safe e can just wake up one morning and call up is member nd start brutalizing d whole family..

1 Like

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2018
SARS? I'm not surprised..... Please my country people, let us pray to God. We are helpless now only Him can save us.

Dear God, From today, let evil fall on the officers of the sars. I want to start reading sad news about them from accident to attacks.

They are merciless so we pray You show them that You created those people they are killing.

No peace in your life and family from today.... Accident that will render you useless will befall you.

Since I don't have guns to tackle you, my prayers will be my own sword.

Buhari too will not know peace!!!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by damiz(m): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2018
All we make is social media noise.... We are not yet ready to #EndSarz.from the way i see things. No week will go by, and you won't hear a negative news about Sarz..
Animals in human bodies#

10 Likes

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by josh001(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2018
This is totally wrong

3 Likes

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Arysexy(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2018
Only in evil APC and herdsman supporting buhari govt.

6 Likes

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Sijo01(f): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2018
SARS is more deadly than armed robbers............................Infact, they're licensed armed robbers

9 Likes

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by goldenceo1: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2018
OlagbenjiVibes:
Stop buying second hand

Stop posting thrash if you have nothing reasonable to comment or better still concentrate on your meal. It could be you or your loves ones

9 Likes

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by josh001(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2018
LivingFree:
sub-conscious kor hyper-conscious ni undecided

These are university students, correct

Is the education system taught in English or native tongues, because I'm not understanding grin

A national menace is being discussed, a life was lost, the hope of a family is dashed and all you could point out was wrong grammar.
Are you that callous? You even added a laughing smiley, who would laugh with one so heartless like you?

Do you even think what you wrote up there is English?

1. Your question mark is in threes?
2. When did the educational system become a language? There is no coherence in your grammar.

Your pot is darker than the kettle you are castigating. Do not tell me you have seen the four walls of a school yourself.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by OlagbenjiVibes: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2018
Stop buying second hand
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by madridguy(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2018
embarassed
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by BiafranDel: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2018
BUHARI IS A TERRORIST.

2 Likes

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by otokx(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2018
There are good and bad SARS just as there are good and bad Nigerians.
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by surveyorng: 11:17am On Jul 05, 2018
That's what they're good at doing. I know those officers involved shall not go unpunished.
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by zombieTRACKER: 11:17am On Jul 05, 2018
The Nigerian Police is dead

Buhari killed it by appointing a useless IGP because of religious affiliation and ethnic sentiments...

They are all thieves and killers

8 Likes

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by dingbang(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2018
Since buhari entered government, SARS have been terrorizing the masses... Buhari is the anti Christ

6 Likes

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by midehi2(f): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2018
God punish SARS, punish this useless politicians, punish their children

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by zombieTRACKER: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2018
OlagbenjiVibes:
Stop buying second hand

Shut Up....
When your brain is vague .. Don't comment

7 Likes

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by GreyBlood: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2018
Hmm, the people entrusted to keep lives are the ones taking them. We can only wail and complain, these guys don't read comments on Nairaland, they are in their own world not minding what we say here. They're waiting for the next victim to prey on. It's a sad world and worst when you're a Nigerian. While people live their lives in their country, over here we only survive each day 'cause you never knew when the next tanker will catch fire, when you will get blown into smithereens by BH, when you will be macheted or roasted by herdsmen... We don't have a choice than to live with it. Life is sad here.

2 Likes

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2018
How many times will this topic be on front page, tired!
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by shiimah: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2018
END SARS

2 Likes

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by anibi9674: 11:19am On Jul 05, 2018
death rate in Nigeria is too much o. having this feeling like some one is trying to reduce our population.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two FRSC Officers Killed, 10 Kidnapped In Nasarawa Highway Bandits Attack / Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him / My Horrible Experience At Computer Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.