Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:08 PM

"President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka (27617 Views)

When The Eagle Is Caged / Apostle Suleman Prays For Aisha Buhari Over Cabal In Aso Rock / Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by tiredoflife(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2018
nwaanambra1:

oga!

god did not know that saul(who happens to be as tall as buhari) whom he anointed to be a great king in israel will turn out to be a great failure - but he corrected his mistake by anointing david. same may likely happen in Nigeria real soon - our david is on his way - so hold your criticism cause god works in mysterious ways! cheesy

If u don't know the bible don't quote it out of context
The bible mentioned that it was the people that cried out for a king
And God allowed them to choose who they wanted not God choosing for them that God did not know
Read to understand
Saul was chosen by the people not by God
They wanted a man dey saw was tall fine and with the body
They looked at the outward appearance
When it was time for God to choose for them
The bible recorded
He chose a man after God's heart
Meaning inward qualities
So stop misquoting the bible
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Billygee2u: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2018
Paperwhite:
“We need God to give us someone after his own heart, who can emancipate Nigeria........... "
Mbaka confirmed he have been lying all along having said Buhari is the chosen one since Jonathan was badluck.God is not an author of confusion.
A terrorist is always & will always remains a terrorist. embarassed
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Udoskybest: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2018
For all of you raining curses on a man of God, fu*k u all
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by phreakabitoo: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2018
Thunder fire this scammer.
This guy is a disgrace to every Rev. father.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Billygee2u: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I am very sorry to say this but Father Mbaka is either shallow , naive or living in gross self denial.l or all three ..
I get worried when people say Buhari is caged and his ideologies have been Hijacked and I ask what ideologies?!!!! What we see today are 100 percent Buhari core ideologies which are Fulani Supremacy and Nepotism along with a deliberate policy to stiffle the economic and capital growth of all other regions with the strategic aim of weakening them finanacillyband morally till Fulani ground force can effectively take control of all territories ...I will like Father Mbaka to make a list of the so called Ideologies thetvhave been Hijacked and when Buhari told him he has such ideologies .... Sometimes I fill pity for Buhari because people seem to misread a lot even though he has never hidden the kind of vile character he is ...people call him Mr integrity when his whole history is filled with acts suggesting the opposite ... Buhari has never told anyone he is a Nationalist, a secularist, Mr integrity , neither has he told them he is honest in his dealings but people like Father Mbaka erroneously assumed such things and thatvit what has got Nigeria in this me as today.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by oluwaahmed: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2018
President in a cage, hmm this one Na real zoo
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by LZAA: 10:38am On Jul 05, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has described President Muhammadu Buhari as one who is caged.
Mbaka, the spiritual director, Adoration Ministry, Enugu, said this during an exclusive chat with the publisher of SaharaReporters and 2019 presidential aspirant, Omoyele Sowore.

“Buhari meant well for the country but I can see Buhari as a man whose ideologies has been kidnapped, I can see somebody that is bemused, I can see a man that is confused, I can see Buhari in spite of his goodwill he has some people around him that his no ideology that is in tandem with his,” he said in parts.

“When I was telling Jonathan and Co, they can’t come back instead of believing, they started attacking me and God says the chair is vacant Buhari will take over, I never knew who Buhari was. They accused me of being sponsored by Buhari and God knows until now Buhari has never given me One Kobo.

“Am not against his leadership because he has not given me anything, am only unhappy with him because he doesn’t want to make necessary changes.
“The much I know about Buhari is he meant well, but it’s too unfortunate that he is caged by people who are not telling him the truth.”

9News Nigeria recalls that on 2018 New Year day, Fr. Mbaka who had anointed Buhari as President in 2015, asked him not to run for a second term in office, he said:

“I’m asked to advise you, don’t come out for the second tenure; after this, and retire peacefully. Come back to yourself or you will cry by the time you will be sent out of office. Those who are encouraging you to come out and run again want to disgrace you shamefully and publicly.”
“The country needs change, as I said Buhari is a good man but because of a lot of factors around him, those around him are not telling him the truth, even when they tell him the truth and he gives orders they go and mutilate it and tell him that everybody is happy and that everything is moving well.

“We need God to give us someone after his own heart, who can emancipate Nigeria, because Nigeria is the heart of Africa, is the hub of Africa forget about South Africa or whatever she is doing. Nigeria is Africa because when Nigeria is good, Africa is good.

https://9newsng.com/breaking-president-buhari-is-caged-mbaka-reveals-why/
This one is just a politician
Even his fellow priests know
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by gratiaeo(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2018
The only ideology Buhari has is Fulani supremacy
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by QuickStandard: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Any man who claims to be a man of God and supports Buhari is a terorist.

Udoskybest:
For all of you raining curses on a man of God, fu*k u all

My prayer for is, may your life and that of your generation be like the way buhari is running this country and may the next herdsmen attack be visited upon your family and kinsmen.

say amen to this prayer or forever remain in your cave. stupid.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by ECOLOGIST: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2018
So as a Prophet (which Father Mbaka claims to be), he did not foresee President Buhari's being caged, right? Mbaka's prophecies have failed. He is only rabble rousing. Mbaka should admit and apologise for his supporting President Buhari in the first place.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by gratiaeo(m): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2018
I lost my respect for mbaka long time ago
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:47am On Jul 05, 2018
dadavivo:
Tinubu is just trying to rubbish buhari, he knows everyone in the universe have rejected the terrorist Fulani.

Can you prove he said what you posted?
I know a liar when I see one.
Keep it up you shall soon meet your doom.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by bejeria101(m): 10:50am On Jul 05, 2018
And his body odour cant scare them away? So zombies what is spectacular abt this una daura relic? *spits*
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by dblimited07(m): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2018
We need God help in selecting a leader. Is time we unite let me tell you the truth every northern leader has this agenda to islamized this nation that is why God always bring chaos for them not to implement it. Buhari must go he is behind the herdsmen killing
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2018
This Man Should Just Concentrate On His Calling N Leave Politics For Politicians
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by asawanathegreat(m): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2018
Mbaka show us the cabals pls
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2018
This Man Should Just Concentrate On His religious Calling N Leave Politics For Politicians
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Emycord: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2018
nwaanambra1:

oga!
god did not know that saul(who happens to be as tall as buhari) whom he anointed to be a great king in israel will turn out to be a great failure - but he corrected his mistake by anointing david. same may likely happen in Nigeria real soon - our david is on his way - so hold your criticism cause god works in mysterious ways! cheesy
Did You Just Say God Did Not Know That saul Will Turn Out Badly And Corrected "His MistakE" What blasphemy. You Do Not Even Read The bible. The Problem People Like You Have Is Hero-Worshipping Your Followership Of mbaka, Makes People Like You Think He Is A Mini God. I Know You Attend His adoration. And You Think He Is InFallible. Saul Was Not Meant To Be King But Israel Want A King Over Them Like OtherS. For A bastard Shall Not Be Named Amongst God's People Until The TenTh Generation After reuben. The Tenth Gen. Was David In Order Of Lineage To Rule. Saul Was From Tribe Of Benjamine While David Was Of Judah. Anointed To Rule
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by buchilla: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2018
obibob2020:
Fr Mbaka, why didn't God tell you that things of this nature will occur during his (Buhari) reign? Can't wait for you to predict the next President.
You are on point. I wonder what the prophet saw in Buhari in the first place.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Originalsly: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2018
Aisha said pretty much the same a longggg time ago....we said she must shut up. Buhari has become a puppet...caged. Yes..he should be voted out of office..... we all can agree.... but who.....not which oarty....who should replace him?...and why? ...a question that most of us cannot give a reasonable answer.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Ayomivic(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2018
pyyxxaro:
This useless Mbaka , that came out and said Buhari is God sent

I hope he's satisfied with this government undecided

i thought he sees that the president seat is vacancy and that Buhari would won but he did not see that God just want to expose whom Buhari was and destroyed him.Believe me if Buhari did not win in 2615 he would have been the most respect person in Nigeria because people will see God as wicked and they would be saying if Buhari is a president Nigeria wovld have be like American

Now will know why God rejected him in the pass. That should be a lesson for Nigerians

Have you people get your PVC? Our pvc is the easy way to end this killing. Let send PMB back to Daura.

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by tete7000(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I am very sorry to say this but Father Mbaka is either shallow , naive or living in gross self denial.l or all three ..
I get worried when people say Buhari is caged and his ideologies have been Hijacked and I ask what ideologies?!!!! What we see today are 100 percent Buhari core ideologies which are Fulani Supremacy and Nepotism along with a deliberate policy to stiffle the economic and capital growth of all other regions with the strategic aim of weakening them finanacillyband morally till Fulani ground force can effectively take control of all territories ...I will like Father Mbaka to make a list of the so called Ideologies thetvhave been Hijacked and when Buhari told him he has such ideologies .... Sometimes I fill pity for Buhari because people seem to misread a lot even though he has never hidden the kind of vile character he is ...people call him Mr integrity when his whole history is filled with acts suggesting the opposite ... Buhari has never told anyone he is a Nationalist, a secularist, Mr integrity , neither has he told them he is honest in his dealings but people like Father Mbaka erroneously assumed such things and thatvit what has got Nigeria in this me as today.

Thank you for this. Buhari has never hidden his disdain for other tribes. He came to power because greedy people like Tinubu saw him as an instrument to have access to central power and money. They have stolen all in their states and needed a bigger cake to steal from. Buhari has once called for Christians to vote chriatians, while muslims vote moslems. He canvassed for violence, vowing monkeys and baboons will be soaked on blood. Visiting Ibadan back during Lam Adelina tenure afternath of a Yoruba-Hausa clash, he told the governor "Your people are killing my people" Buhari has always been a bigot, a fundamentalist who canvassed for Sharia, a clannish and a violent blood sucking demoniac. Only fake prophet like Mbaka will tell people he is Godsent. Maybe Mbaka God is different from one Buhari has kept quiet while his followers and house of worship are destroyed in the history of religious riots in the North. Someone needs to tell me if Buhari has ever spoken against religious violence in the North. Nigerians deserve the change they endorsed in bringing Buhari to power.

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2018
Mbaka is a joke.

Difficult to admit his mistakes in supporting this terrorists that are killing his people in Biafraland.

This mbaka never say the truth, never condemned killings of peaceful unarmed Biafrans agitators by terrorists code name Python terrorists.

All these corrupt preachers have started using their corrupt temples to brainwashed and exchanging their gullible congregations to Islamic Nigerians political parties for campaign money as always.

Boycotting any preaching Centers(churches) not preaching for Biafra restoration.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Switruth: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2018
There is this elder man that should to appear on red cap everywhere you see PMB. What's his name? I dey suspect that man. He is everywhere with the president.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by searchlight: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2018
nwaanambra1:

oga!

interesting!!! so there is something god didn't know. i think he knows us even before we were born and what we will become. I always think he's omniscience until now. pls tell me more
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by LIVEBYTRUTH: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2018
nwaanambra1:

oga!

Which god are talking about? the living God, or your personal god? pls differentiate, when next you mean living God, the use capital letter G ok

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by matotoide(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2018
nwaanambra1:

oga!

Oga Saul was chosen by the Israelite rebellion and not by God. Read your Bible well before you come dey misyarn.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by somito121(m): 11:34am On Jul 05, 2018
Nigerians are one of the most gullible people on earth. Why abuse the man, nobody forced you guys to vote for buhari neither did anyone point a gun at you to vote for buhari. You voted willingly and you must also enjoy it willingly. Election is few months away, why not take your time and do some research on every candidate that would be contesting for the seat of the president. What will still happen is that you guys will still vote based on tribalism, religion and sentiment.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Lomprico2: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2018
Mbaka! If he is caged and he is helpless and we can all see that his cagers are busy destroying the country, tell him to resign and render d cagers powerless if he loves nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Question You Must Ask Yourself Before You Eat The Forbidden Fruit / Fornication:is It A 'necessary' Sin? / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.