Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

"President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka (27643 Views)

When The Eagle Is Caged / Apostle Suleman Prays For Aisha Buhari Over Cabal In Aso Rock / Buhari Is Marginalising Igbos – Father Mbaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by larrybee2017(f): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
Who the hell is this father!!! Do you truly know God? If he choose him what then happen to his senses, he left it at the gate of hell I guess. Father whatever you call yourself God I mean our true God never had a hand in this regime so just shut the Bleep up. Stop thinking we are bastards who don't know our Father and how he speaks. You want to save a nation and decide to choose a coward!!! What the hell are you saying? I expect you to drop that nonsense collar or yours and receive sense to start speaking against the rubbish happening in Nigeria rather than keep mocking God.
We know Him and His ways are clear to us as His children. He is not and never will be an author of confusion. So father shut the Bleep up before God punish you!!! You mean cabal stop his brain from acting against the killings in the land,yet release his brain to collect loot and share, sell assist recover from looter like one sell groundnut. They gave him brain to know that he can build ranshes everywhere and kill those who kill Fulani herdsmen.
Father go back to Papa (God) and cry for mercy because all these trash you wrote here makes me sick. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Klington: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
now it's obvious that it is completely finished since mbaka has joined the association of wailers
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by steveekeoma(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has described President Muhammadu Buhari as one who is caged.
Mbaka, the spiritual director, Adoration Ministry, Enugu, said this during an exclusive chat with the publisher of SaharaReporters and 2019 presidential aspirant, Omoyele Sowore.

“Buhari meant well for the country but I can see Buhari as a man whose ideologies has been kidnapped, I can see somebody that is bemused, I can see a man that is confused, I can see Buhari in spite of his goodwill he has some people around him that his no ideology that is in tandem with his,” he said in parts.

“When I was telling Jonathan and Co, they can’t come back instead of believing, they started attacking me and God says the chair is vacant Buhari will take over, I never knew who Buhari was. They accused me of being sponsored by Buhari and God knows until now Buhari has never given me One Kobo.

“Am not against his leadership because he has not given me anything, am only unhappy with him because he doesn’t want to make necessary changes.
“The much I know about Buhari is he meant well, but it’s too unfortunate that he is caged by people who are not telling him the truth.”

9News Nigeria recalls that on 2018 New Year day, Fr. Mbaka who had anointed Buhari as President in 2015, asked him not to run for a second term in office, he said:

“I’m asked to advise you, don’t come out for the second tenure; after this, and retire peacefully. Come back to yourself or you will cry by the time you will be sent out of office. Those who are encouraging you to come out and run again want to disgrace you shamefully and publicly.”
“The country needs change, as I said Buhari is a good man but because of a lot of factors around him, those around him are not telling him the truth, even when they tell him the truth and he gives orders they go and mutilate it and tell him that everybody is happy and that everything is moving well.

“We need God to give us someone after his own heart, who can emancipate Nigeria, because Nigeria is the heart of Africa, is the hub of Africa forget about South Africa or whatever she is doing. Nigeria is Africa because when Nigeria is good, Africa is good.

https://9newsng.com/breaking-president-buhari-is-caged-mbaka-reveals-why/

Rev. Mbaka, you need God in your life
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by lookingfly: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
We will uncage him when we send him back to he's cows in daura come 2019.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by AerialMapper: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Is this an excuse for his failure? That he is caged by his cabal!?

People voted for a leader and not a zoo exhibit so either he uncages himself or he resigns.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by engrjacuzzi: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
fr Mbaka why?? you follow put us for this bondage

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Switruth:
There is this elder man that should to appear on red cap everywhere you see PMB. What's his name? I dey suspect that man. He is everywhere with the president.
There was a book I read during my primary school school days. Titled: had I known.

All those political slaves in Nigeria claims to be one Nigeria will die someday. But before their deaths; they will realise they were Biafrans.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
larrybee2017:
Who the hell is this father!!! Do you truly know God? If he choose him what then happen to his senses, he left it at the gate of hell I guess. Father whatever you call yourself God I mean our true God never had a hand in this regime so just shut the Bleep up. Stop thinking we are bastards who don't know our Father and how he speaks. You want to save a nation and decide to choose a coward!!! What the hell are you saying? I expect you to drop that nonsense collar or yours and receive sense to start speaking against the rubbish happening in Nigeria rather than keep mocking God.
We know Him and His ways are clear to us as His children. He is not and never will be an author of confusion. So father shut the Bleep up before God punish you!!! You mean cabal stop his brain from acting against the killings in the land,yet release his brain to collect loot and share, sell assist recover from looter like one sell groundnut. They gave him brain to know that he can build ranshes everywhere and kill those who kill Fulani herdsmen.
Father go back to Papa (God) and cry for mercy because all these trash you wrote here makes me sick. Rubbish

Hail Biafra.

My bruv. That mr mbaka is an Islamic terrorist in Christian body. He aren't spoken non condemned the killings of his country citizens by terrorists in government uniforms.

Biafra is the only way.

Nigeria is an Islamic country. So any one supporting Nigeria; that individual is a terrorist.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Titogbanski: 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
The cabal does not, will not and cannot cage its own leader..

Father Mbaka and all those who perpetuated and fostered this change on us are all members of the cabal.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by k9ine(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fr Mbaka, so who do we blame; Nigerian voters, Nigerian political elite, the cabal, the devil, or Pre. Buhari?

I know you are an annointed priest according to the order of Melchizedek, God forbid I insult you; but don't you think it would be nice to just not say anything, since you were pivotal in bringing this ERROR into office?
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Lotachukwunna: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fr. Mbaka quote me anywhere, I don't know whether you are confused with the message God due give you most things. Sorry if you see it as an insult. You told us you don't know Buhari before he was elected, that God told you he(Buhari) is the one to succeed Jonathan. My questions goes this way; It is has been the will of God for Nigerians to be slaughter like chicken? It has turned to the will of God that our lands are be given away than death according to Presidency? It is the will of God for that Buhari's kinsmen will continue exchanging human lives to cows? Don't you question God on most of the messages you due receive from Him that is complicated? You don't know Buhari before he was elected as you claim, can't you ask God whether he is met for Nigeria? God told Abraham that he will destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, Abraham asked Him if 50 righteous people are being found in Sodom and Gomorrah will He destroy the country, God answered No He won't, and so on. Or do you think God has no conscience?

Sorry Fr. the decapitation of your integrity started the day you visited Buhari. The government will rest upon His(Jesus) shoulder according to the about the coming of Jesus Christ, and you are working under Him. The Kings visited Elisha on how they will go to war, not Elisha visiting them.
The Person you presented to Nigerians sit comfortably and continue to see condolence messages to those affected by Fulani herdsmen been his kinsmen. Your fellow priests are been exchanged with slaughtered cows and no message was given to you by God.

Once they are through with middle belt, bet me southeast follows, and Enugu will be the first place to attack followed by Imo during Christmas period and crossover night. A lot of people will fall victim of it if clear is not taken, then Fr. Mbaka will know will speak clearly without fear.

I'm Afunwaelotachukwunna, I'm living at mission Avenue opposite Dimond bank, along the road to Ogbete market, Enugu state. I give out my details for those that wish to arrest or act as their minds due tell them. I'm fearless in terms of saying the truth.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by ivandragon: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
Originalsly:
Aisha said pretty much the same a longggg time ago....we said she must shut up. Buhari has become a puppet...caged. Yes..he should be voted out of office..... we all can agree.... but who.....not which oarty....who should replace him?...and why? ...a question that most of us cannot give a reasonable answer.

pushing pmb out is going to be a dicey game because to achieve it, Nigerians would have to make a deal with the 'lesser evil'...

& those are the deals Nigerians would need to make, getting leaders who are less evil than the former...

on the specific issue of who replaces pmb, without mentioning names, such a person would still have to come from the core north but be more of a bridge builder than a destroyer...

such a person must be independent minded & not be controlled by the usual 'leaders'...

that person must be savvy enough to use modern technology & get his 'news from the streets'...

such person must be business minded & while he will certainly further his own business interests, he will also create wealth for majority of the populace...

such a person must be able to assemble a team of go-getters who know what it means to deliver on time & within budget & they must be protected from the heat of 'political manipulations & harassments'...

a person who is ruthless, but grounded enough to know when to be humble & retrace steps...

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Originalsly: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
ivandragon:

pushing pmb out is going to be a dicey game because to achieve it, Nigerians would have to make a deal with the 'lesser evil'...

& those are the deals Nigerians would need to make, getting leaders who are less evil than the former...

on the specific issue of who replaces pmb, without mentioning names, such a person would still have to come from the core north but be more of a bridge builder than a destroyer...

such a person must be independent minded & not be controlled by the usual 'leaders'...

that person must be savvy enough to use modern technology & get his 'news from the streets'...

such person must be business minded & while he will certainly further his own business interests, he will also create wealth for majority of the populace...

such a person must be able to assemble a team of go-getters who know what it means to deliver on time & within budget & they must be protected from the heat of 'political manipulations & harassments'...

a person who is ruthless, but grounded enough to know when to be humble & retrace steps...

Hmmm...all that in one person?! I do agree with what you suggest....but I also believe the person should not be all local...it should be a person who resided for some time abroad. These local politicians are all petty...they have no vision and are too full of themselves...the last thing they have a passion for is the development of the country A new breed of politicians is needed....it is the 21st century but almost all of these politicians are still living in the past....or trying to recreate the past.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by brossam: 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
stop criticizing d man of God, mbaka gave a fulfilled prophecy, for supporting buhari has nothing to do with his prophecy, so be careful not to incure d wrath of God
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by Lotachukwunna: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2018
Fr. Mbaka calm down, you will see the slaughtering of Buhari's kinsmen at Enugu on Vigil mass, 25th December, and crossover night then you will see the real change you due support.
Bear in mind that Your adores will be affected too. Two priests were killed and you said nothing, very soon you will taste the change. Thank God for Taraba people who are fighting back.
Re: "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka by orisa37: 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
Yes he is. Meanwhile, God allows it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo And Bishop Abioye Visit Ile-ife, Osun And Kinshasha Congo / Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting / Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.