Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

You Damaged A Car At Cinema Or Mall Un-noticed. What Will You Do? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / You Damaged A Car At Cinema Or Mall Un-noticed. What Will You Do? (1110 Views)

VP Osinbajo Drives Kona, Nigerian-Made Electric Car At #MadeInNigeria Exhibition / Sin S1: Another Contender For The Ugliest Car At Geneva Motor Show / Sbarro 4ร—4+2: The Ugliest Car At The 2018 Geneva Motor Show (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Damaged A Car At Cinema Or Mall Un-noticed. What Will You Do? by Benblaq(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2018
Trending question on social media asked by the RRS Comander:' 'What will you do if you damage an unattended car at the supermarket,cinema and nobody saw you?
Over to you what would you do?
Re: You Damaged A Car At Cinema Or Mall Un-noticed. What Will You Do? by nurey(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2018
I will head to church and beg God for forgiveness and pray he replenish the pocket of the owner of the other car so he can pay for repairs grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Damaged A Car At Cinema Or Mall Un-noticed. What Will You Do? by mammanbawa: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Write an apology letter with my contact and stick it to his windscreen.

2 Likes

Re: You Damaged A Car At Cinema Or Mall Un-noticed. What Will You Do? by tahoe(m): 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
Depends on the car I jam, if na golf 3 I will drop a note with my number.

But if itโ€™s a Bentley, roller and the likes I will run as fast as gareth bale

1 Like

Re: You Damaged A Car At Cinema Or Mall Un-noticed. What Will You Do? by dokiOloye(m): 3:48am On Jul 08, 2018
mammanbawa:
Write an apology letter with my contact and stick it to his windscreen.
Exactly
Re: You Damaged A Car At Cinema Or Mall Un-noticed. What Will You Do? by weyreypey: 8:00am On Jul 08, 2018
nurey:
I will head to church and beg God for forgiveness and pray he replenish the pocket of the owner of the other car so he can pay for repairs grin
Nurudeen what's your biz in the church?

1 Like

Re: You Damaged A Car At Cinema Or Mall Un-noticed. What Will You Do? by weyreypey: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2018
It all depends... If it belongs to someone like lexus430gs I'd wait or write my contact on the screen. But if it's someone like egunmogaji off I go.

2 Likes

Re: You Damaged A Car At Cinema Or Mall Un-noticed. What Will You Do? by ironheart(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2018
Apologize and write my number
Re: You Damaged A Car At Cinema Or Mall Un-noticed. What Will You Do? by nurey(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2018
weyreypey:
Nurudeen what's your biz in the church?
that's for me to know and for you to findout
I see your other female moniker has been unbanned congrats grin
Re: You Damaged A Car At Cinema Or Mall Un-noticed. What Will You Do? by weyreypey: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2018
nurey:

that's for me to know and for you to findout

I see your other female moniker has been unbanned congrats grin
Hallucinations. Dear keep off paranoia. Nurudeen don't be afraid to say that you've switched faith...no fatwa on nairaland.
Re: You Damaged A Car At Cinema Or Mall Un-noticed. What Will You Do? by nurey(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2018
weyreypey:

Hallucinations. Dear keep off paranoia. Nurudeen don't be afraid to say that you've switched faith...no fatwa on nairaland.

but it's freedom of religion, let me bother about mine while you bother about yours, religion is not a forceful way of life
Re: You Damaged A Car At Cinema Or Mall Un-noticed. What Will You Do? by demulepaul: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
that is how someone from no where hit my car from the driver side last Sunday where i packed my car to buy some thing and the person ran away without any one notice. the person is lucky i didnt see him with my 2 eyes na police station for settle our case. am planing on how to flash my car dis buhari hard time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Having Issues With Your Driving License? These Are Numbers To Call / Abuja Driver / Urgent Advice Needed On Choice Of This Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.