Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours (29392 Views)

How To Check University Of Fort Hare(ufh) Matric Results Check / JAMB Releases UTME 2022 Results [check JAMB Results] / BREAKING: JAMB Released 2018/2018 UTME Results (check Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours by Ayorinde327(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ayobami9364:
on d card number.wat am to input thr
Don't get you.......
Re: WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours by Ayorinde327(m): 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ayobami9364:
Don't get you.......
Ayobami9364:
Don't get you.......
Ayobami9364:
Don't get you.......
Re: WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours by EmeraldKing7(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
Waec site in under maintenance...... na wah ooooh
Re: WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours by Benblaq(m): 12:04am On Jul 07, 2018
opera1:

It depends on the course u wish to study.
Sir please check your mail
Re: WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours by bukasons: 1:58am On Jul 07, 2018
Re: WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours by Yemike(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2018
Yemike:
Are there science courses my brother can study with this result or he should just apply for GCE. Thanks.

It seems biology makes the good result bad.

Re: WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours by oilmaney: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2018
[quote author=Yemike post=69157466][/quote]

He can study engineering courses, mathematics, physics, chemistry, computer science
Re: WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours by fabulouskill: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2018
GREAT NEWS!!!

If you live in Port Harcourt, Precisely around WOJI/ELELENWO, You visit our Cafe for efficient and durable WAEC/GCEregistration
and sales of SCRATCH CARDS-WAEC/NECO/NABTECH/JAMB and also you can check your results

5 WOJI SLAUGHTER ROAD by YKC roundabout OR Directly Opposite RSTV gate Elelenwo port harcourt, rivers state
WIMOZEE BUSINESS CENTER
CALL 08076449413/07034191364
wimozee@gmail.com
Final solution for your GCE/NECO/JAMB ONLINE REGISTRATION
THANKS
Re: WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours by denzly4real(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2018
We are official representative of EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY CYPRUS, We help secure admission with automatic 50% scholarship also provide adequate visa support services, we ensure smooth process; All For Free. Why study at EMU?[i][/i]• Fully recognized and accredited by the Nigeria Ministry of Education • Full member of European University Association (EUA) and International Association of University • Internationally accredited Faculties such as ABET, EFFMD, AACSB, MIAK, TEDQUAL, ASIIN etc. l• Ranked top university in Cyprus and 437 amongst 5102 universities in Europe• Safe, Serene and multicultural environment • Students exchange possibilities in USA and Europe • English Medium • Low Tuition fees and cost of living • ND, NCE, HND, BSc. students can easily transfer their credits • Education in line with the American Credit System • Qualified faculty members at l international standards • On-campus education with a wide range of facilities • Excellent facilities for social, cultural and sports activities • Duration of program 3 – 4 year if the student take summer courses • 50% Automatic scholarship ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: 1. O'level Result (WAEC OR NECO). 2. Data Page of Your Travelling lPassport. 3. Transcripts of record if transferring or applying for postgraduate 4. Passport photo Just scan the required documents to us stating your program of interest to secure the admission 5.Age limit for undergraduate studies should not be more than 23 years of age and no age limit for post Graduate studies, TUITION COST APPLYING 50% SCHOLARSHIP Undergraduate: $3,300 - $4,700 Per year Pharmacy: $5,500 Per Year Medicine: $15,500 Per Year Postgraduate: $4,700 for Entire program STEPS. 1. Secure the admission 2. After the admission you’ll be required to pay the 1 year tuition, university account details on the admission letter. Upon payment you be issued confirmation letter and name sent to the embassy. 3. We will follow up to ensure your confirmation is issued timely and tell you when you name is sent to the embassy NB: We advise our clients to be sure of their finances not to bank on jobs in financing their study. There are 2 intakes a year: Feb/Mar and Sep/Oct. ADMISSION IS ON NOW!!! we also represent other universities on th Island, for more information, Contact Details:Email- austinakoji@gmail.com Phone- +2348031130757 Name: Mr Austine OR you can as well Apply directly from the schools website at www.emu.edu.tr
Re: WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours by Demo4real99: 8:29am On Jul 12, 2018
Please I am still unable to check my daughter's result. Saying: "RESULT NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CANDIDATE IN THE SPECIFIED YEAR AND EXAMS DIET.
Re: WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours by sirqeeboi(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Demo4real99:
Please I am still unable to check my daughter's result. Saying: "RESULT NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CANDIDATE IN THE SPECIFIED YEAR AND EXAMS DIET.

Go nearest waec office...or yaba waec office to be precise
Re: WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours by Demo4real99: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2018
At times, it shows this: " result can not be fetch at the moment, please try again
Re: WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours by Liumac: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2018
i have english f9 in my waec result what course am i going to study please help me
Re: WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours by Liumac: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2018
Liumac:
i have english f9 in my waec result what course am i going to study please help me am a science student i good at the rest but english f9
Re: WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours by opera1(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2018
Liumac:
i have english f9 in my waec result what course am i going to study please help me

Sir/ma, I will advise u to sit tight and Re-Register for the next WAEC or Any O-Level exam.
Coz no department will take F9 in English except Yoruba or Hausa or Ibo Science.

Pls don't rush yaself, you will surely get there and achieve your aim in future, u will surely be what God want u to be.
Pls Re-write d exam. I wish you best of luck in your subsequent exams.

1 Like

Re: WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours by Michealjohn62: 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
Perfect thanks for this I'm still checking mine now https://www.blogpoint.com.ng/2019/04/How-to-check-waec-result.html?m=1
Re: WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours by Zyrone: 11:18am On Apr 20, 2019
I just cleared my thesis assignment work. Thanks to https://bestessaywritingservice.org/thesis-writing/
Now anxiously waiting for the results.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FGC Nise: Students Use Maggot-Infested Toilets - Parents Petition Minister / NOUN Lists Requirements For Postgraduate Students / 100% David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarships For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.