Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,245 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application (100252 Views)

2020 PTDF MSc and PhD scholarship in the United Kingdom / APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP / Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Bags PHD Scholarship At University Of California At Age 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by ght95: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
It's actually on the site that it closes 21 days from the date of publication which wasn't stated there. So most likely it would close next week
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by kilogan: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
someone should pls help us out with the accurate closing date.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Ovywils: 7:40am On Jul 12, 2018
July 26th, but do whatever you have to early
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by megautche: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2018
I don't have admission letter though I am currently applying for admission but my reference letter is not ready yet. Can someone confirm if it is true that the admission letter is compulsory because even if I apply for the admission today, I may not get the admission letter before 20th being the perceived closure date.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Ovywils: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2018
megautche:
I don't have admission letter though I am currently applying for admission but my reference letter is not ready yet. Can someone confirm if it is true that the admission letter is compulsory because even if I apply for the admission today, I may not get the admission letter before 20th being the perceived closure date.
I think its compulsory.
Some schools will give you a conditional offer without reference letters. Apply to other schools that are known to respond quickly in the uk. Or attend any education fare holding next week for on-spot admission.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by chiboy429(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ovywils:

I think its compulsory.
Some schools will give you a conditional offer without reference letters. Apply to other schools that are known to respond quickly in the uk. Or attend any education fare holding next week for on-spot admission.

Do you know of any educational fare holding next week?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by ght95: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Apply to any school in the UK. I applied 2 days ago and got a conditional offer today but it's for October. I want to apply to another 1 to give me a January offer.
chiboy429:

Do you know of any educational fare holding next week?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by chiboy429(m): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
ght95:
Apply to any school in the UK. I applied 2 days ago and got a conditional offer today but it's for October. I want to apply to another 1 to give me a January offer.

Wow, that's awesome. I don't have an international passport yet, can I still go on to apply?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Oluwaafunmilola: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
ght95:

Kindly let us know the exact school in the UK that gave you the conditional offer in two days so some of us can have a direction to follow.

Also for those who have gotten their Gurantor's letter, was it addressed? If yes, to who was it addressed to?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by ght95: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
You can apply to the university of sunderland and yes you need an international passport and transcript
Oluwaafunmilola:

Kindly let us know the exact school in the UK that gave you the conditional offer in two days so some of us can have a direction to follow.

Also for those who have gotten their Gurantor's letter, was it addressed? If yes, to who was it addressed to?

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by hama20: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please is there any school where I can get quick Phd admission ?, those type you can apply for without having a to submit proposal first. I heard about some scandanavian schools please I need help as soon as possible
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by joyblinks(f): 6:17am On Jul 13, 2018
Oluwaafunmilola:

Try conventry university. They are having their open day in port harcourt this sunday. not sure of the venue. if you ar in ph u can attend to get instant admission from the school management. check online for details.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by mide419: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hi

Need an offer letter for NDDC scholarship?

send me a whatsapp message on 07030246270 asap

You can drop your email.

I will send you the application form.

Due to our relationship with NDDC we do not require any document to process your offer letter because of time but will request for your WAEC cert, Degree, transcripts, References, Intl Passport etc later.

The earlier the better.

All the Best.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by mide419: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
joyblinks:

Try conventry university. They are having their open day in port harcourt this sunday. not sure of the venue. if you ar in ph u can attend to get instant admission from the school management. check online for details.

Hi

You can drop your email.

Due to our relationship with NDDC we do not require any document to process your offer letter because of time but will request for your WAEC cert, Degree, transcripts, References, Intl Passport etc later.

The earlier the better.

All the Best.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by mide419: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
hama20:
Please is there any school where I can get quick Phd admission ?, those type you can apply for without having a to submit proposal first. I heard about some scandanavian schools please I need help as soon as possible

Please we do not process quick PhD application.

You need to apply online.

It takes longer than Bsc and Msc applications.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by mide419: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
ght95:
You can apply to the university of sunderland and yes you need an international passport and transcript

Hi

You can drop your email.

The earlier the better.

All the Best.
chiboy429:

Wow, that's awesome. I don't have an international passport yet, can I still go on to apply?

YES

Hi

You can drop your email.

The earlier the better.

All the Best.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by mide419: 3:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ovywils:

I think its compulsory.

Hi

You can drop your email.

The earlier the better.

All the Best.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by mide419: 3:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ovywils:

I think its compulsory.

You are invited to our FREE open day event coming up next month in Lagos, Abuja and Portharcourt.

Please see details below. You will learn more about Coventry University, speak to faculty representatives and lecturers and will be given opportunity to ask questions during the one on one sessions.

Lagos, Nigeria

Saturday 4th August

4:00pm – 7:00pm

L’eola Hotel 1, Mogambo Close, Off Emmanuel Street, Behind Mobil Filling Station, Maryland, Lagos State

Abuja, Nigeria

Sunday 5th August

Newton Park Hotels Annex. Plot 24, Alexandra Close, Off Ahmadu Bello Way, By Bannex Junction, Wuse 2, Abuja.

Port Harcourt, Nigeria

Monday 6th August

Echelon Heights Hotel. 73, Ken Saro Wiwa Road (Former Stadium Road), Port Harcourt, Rivers State

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further inquiries - 07030246270 - whatsapp
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by mide419: 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
megautche:

Hi

You can drop your email.

The earlier the better.

All the Best.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by SHEGZYRAY: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Someone should help please, which admission resumption date is advisable?
September, October, or January?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Chigojude: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
PMRetailer:
Ps: If you reside in Abuja, and are preparing for the Project Management Professional (PMP) ® certification, do well to patronize our prep resources (E-books) at affordable prices. There is also free consultancy after sales on the comprehensive process to succeeding at the exams.
Goodluck with the NDDC scholarship, may the best candidates win!

https://www.nairaland.com/4580072/e-books-project-management-prep-materials

do you have PM Fastrack version 9?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by mykeaji(m): 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
mide419:

Hi

You can drop your email.

The earlier the better.

All the Best.

Exactly what is your relationship with NDDC? The application form is online for anybody to upload. What's special about filling application form online. Scam scam scam.... Some people here need this scholarship badly and praying for ways to get it. God help us all
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by sparowtipsy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
Shut up boy, if you have no clue about a thing just STFU rather that spit BS..Dude was talking about getting an application form for admission into conventry university asap. Its just to secure an admission letter faster and its free of charge...Na pple like you wey dey claim wise na him easy to scam pass ..you will not sit down and read carefully before u start preasing ur nonsense infinix phone..mtcheeew
mykeaji:

Exactly what is your relationship with NDDC? The application form is online for anybody to upload. What's special about filling application form online. Scam scam scam.... Some people here need this scholarship badly and praying for ways to get it. God help us all
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by sethmelia002: 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
SHEGZYRAY:

September,
October, or
January?

Depending if you are for MSc or Phd
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by ght95: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
January is safe. We don't know how long nddc would take
SHEGZYRAY:

September,
October, or
January?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by mide419: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
mykeaji:

Apologies oooooooo.

When I say our relationship with NDDC, I simply mean NDDC have sponsored students to our University over the years.

NOT OTHERWISE OR ANYTHING FRAUDULENT.

I do not know anyone in NDDC.

I ONLY POSTED THE INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS THAT NEED OFFER LETTERS TO APPLY FOR NDDC SCHOLARSHIP.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by chiboy429(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
mide419:

Apologies oooooooo.

When I say our relationship with NDDC, I simply mean NDDC have sponsored students to our University over the years.

NOT OTHERWISE OR ANYTHING FRAUDULENT OGA.

I do not know anyone in NDDC.

I ONLY POSTED THE INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS THAT NEED OFFER LETTERS TO APPLY FOR NDDC SCHOLARSHIP.

I have filled out the forms and resent back to you, please check your mail and may i know the way forward ?

Best regards
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by mide419: 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
chiboy429:

I have filled out the forms and resent back to you, please check your mail and may i know the way forward ?

Best regards

Please resend asap. I have not seen it. ac6746@coventry.ac.uk
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by FixNaija(m): 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hello guys, a friend of mine wants to process this nddc but doesn't have English test certificate, no international passport, which school can you recommend for him to apply to process admission for the scholarship?
Thanks
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Amyrai07(f): 11:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
mide419:

Please resend asap. I have not seen it. ac6746@coventry.ac.uk

Please I also need the offer letter. This is my mail
ifeomamara.nwaorie@gmail.com. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark / Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. / Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.