Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,446 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. (53463 Views)

Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) / Bus Conductor Sanitizes Passengers Before Boarding Danfo Bus (photo) / Hawker Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos After Being Hit By A Danfo Bus. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by Tonimordred(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Blogax i hail oh hw did u knw dey r copu
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by Tunagee(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
wisino1:
Why is the woman Nash so big.......

Na Yoruba yansh be that.
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
Exwizard:
remember that writer that said Nigerians are mad......... Can one say she's wrong with this now?
she's right. my signature also say so. The reality on ground confirm everything about the people of Nigeria are mad
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by sisisioge: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I kinda like the duo...almost cute grin
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by tragergeorge(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
wisino1:
Yoruba wen no get yanah, is that one a Yoruba woman
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by tragergeorge(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nightmareo07:
Yoruba people are funny I swear grin.
How much will it cost them to enter tricycle?
N50.
have you ever been to Lagos
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by WisdomHunter(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
All i see is a big ass
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Arysexy:

Mumu, see afonja Alfa Baba sikira with his Muslim cap and iya sikira with her smelling nnyash

Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by sayisayi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Bus owner is sharp. Na two bumper him dey employ to discourage accidents from behind
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by showafrica(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
wisino1:

That person na uncle JB
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mutemenot:
AFONJA ON D BEATZ
Ode!

Afonja koo, sanyeri nii
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
BUT WHAT IS SPECIAL IN LAGOS STATE, SEE HUSTLE LIFE
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by bareal(m): 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
The woman na Papuwa?
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by tafabaloo(m): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
The only thing I saw clearly in this picture na the corrugated yansh. grin
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by deelobe: 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
kvngjesse:
Is this nyash shocked
No na balloon

1 Like

Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by mechanics(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
wisino1:
hahahahahahah, maybe she's wearing pampers.
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by Raypawer(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
I Enjoy that TV show back then on Show MAX or one station like that at night.. now man no get time again... sad angry

post=69115984:
1000 WAYS TO DIE.
She has to tied her luggage to her backside since her hands her busy! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by mechanics(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lolz, how do you know they are couples?
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Raypawer:
I Enjoy that TV show back then on Show MAX or one station like that at night.. now man no get time again... sad angry

Lol, a long time ago.
Nice one man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by 3kay945(m): 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
When someone said Naija is full of Mad people, I didn't disagree somehow.
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by Lelepeautos(m): 11:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nice one... Check my signature for daily earning offer
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by donqx: 1:04am On Jul 06, 2018
hmmm
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by ytiyig: 6:14am On Jul 06, 2018
NGO WEBSITE DEVELOPEMEN|T

Get NGO Website At Value You Can Get Anywhere else!

Let’s support you to continue to put smiles on faces....the Digital Way

Get NOW for N19,999!

You also get a FREE Brand Logo plus other incredible add-ons!

Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by seunbabalola(m): 6:43am On Jul 06, 2018
wisino1:

smiles.........
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by Hhenryy: 6:55am On Jul 06, 2018
wisino1:

That yansh is fake, she probably stuffed it. You can notice the weightlessness of the yansh in the video and she also has a very slim body which can not carry that type of yansh.
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by kyella(f): 6:56am On Jul 06, 2018
I saw dem on Tuesday on my way from ojuelegba.. I think around Oshodi... Dey re both males.. d Ida one is dressed like a woman..
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by nams77: 7:20am On Jul 06, 2018
henrixx:
That's a man dressed like a woman to sell all those their herbal stuffs for nyash enlargement

No woman with that kind heavy nyash go climb bumper. E go cause go slow and accident...Even sef Bumper fit fall
U dey see Wella. That is a man in a woman's clothing
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by neighbourhud: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2018
wisino1:
grin cheesy

Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by davbamxodun: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2018
how sure are u that they are couples??

naija bloggers ehn!!!! nha god go deliver una

by d way nice she got dere
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by PropertyDeals(f): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2018
I can't laugh enough grin
Please check my signature below.
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by Deemg(m): 4:41am On Jul 07, 2018
Lagos nawa O. Even the biafrans will find this funny.
Re: Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. by amInigerian: 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
auntysimbiat:
lol
How are you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse / Floods At Ijeshatedo, Surulere Lagos / Australia Based Nairalander Shows Off The Deers He Killed While Hunting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.