Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:20 PM

Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) (48127 Views)

Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados / "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School / Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Tessyama1: 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actor and comedian Williams Uchemba has already taken steps to help a 10-year-old plantain hawker, Joseph, who was spotted selling plantain at night, on the street in Lagos.

The actor posted on his Instagram page that he is searching for the boy, and under few hours someone found him.

Uche wrote;

"Can someone please help me get to this child or his parents..I need a number or something...please.. whoever just took this picture should help me go back there..he is not suppose to be on the street."

After he was found, Uche posted the above photo and wrote;

"I found him..his name is Joseph and I was just told he hasn’t eaten anything for 3 days well this is his last day on the street. Thanks @queen_stephaniejames and @unilagolodo for finding him."

Uche then have a video call with him and wrote;

"So I had a video chat with Joseph, he is 10 years old and his from akwa Ibom state. He told me that he is living with a woman that took him from his parents in the village and promised that she will send him to school in Lagos because his parents couldn’t afford to train him, but when he got to Lagos instead of school the lady put him on the street to sell things and bring money back to her. I have tried to talk with the lady to have a better understanding of the situation but she doesn’t want to talk instead she said we can take the boy.I have spoken with Joseph and he said he wants to go back home and go to school because his parents who he hasn’t seen or spoken to doesn’t know that he is hawking in Lagos , and yes he hasn’t eaten in 3 days.. Anyway I want to clean him up today and put him on the flight today to akwa Ibom with some people, know what the parents needs and put him on Scholarship with the help of God.He has a bright future( I can tell) and if not for anything kids his age are not suppose to be on the street but in school..he is one out of many and I can’t take all off the road alone so I urge you to help the ones you can when you see the[/i]m.."

Uche then put Joseph in the next available flight to Akwa Ibom today to see his parents and then start school, which Uche has promised to sponsor.

Uche wrote;

"[i]My boy Joseph just boarded his flight to awka Ibom now...if you are in akwa Ibom you can go get him from the airport cos my team might need help with directions to his place..they will be landing in about 1hr from now..let’s get them off the road one by one and give them a promising future.. put a smile on someone’s face #Godislove #seekfirsttheGodskingdom
"

Kudos Uche!!!

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/see-how-actor-williams-uchemba-is-trying-to-change-a-plantain-hawkers-life-photos.html

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Tessyama1: 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Uche nwannem, you have a good heart. May God keep giving you more than you need. This is my sincere prayer for you that is being answered as I type.

418 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by influenz: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nwa afor Igbo. Daalu

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by room089: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hmmm!

Thank you bro!

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin.... If you no give am. PLENTY MONEY cool next month you go stil meet am for the same spot wey you see am cool cool cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by chumakk: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
There should be a law that resist poor Nigerians from having more than two children

218 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by blingxx(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
naso person life dey change

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by LastSurvivor11: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Weather na show off or show in God bless you jare..

If only we could take up one one person each we are better than, Nigeria will be a better place very soon but that's if buhari no come back and spoil everything back..

35 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Exwizard: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
To get famous in Nigeria is very easy I swear, just spend some change on the poor....

The question is how many of this celebrities can offer same help without involving social media? I have a feeling he deliberately choose this boy simply because his pictures has already trend yesterday. There many more worst helpless poor around him am certain.

soberdrunk:
Someone that has been playing for 'HUNGER FC" for so long, they take you to a fastfood and all he could order was regular coke and 1 meatpie.......?? angry
Your observation is rendered invalid, as that might be the boy third meal for that day alone.

To get famous in Nigeria is very easy I swear, just spend some change on the poor....

The question is how many of this celebrities can offer same help without involving social media? I have a feeling he deliberately choose this boy simply because his pictures has already trend yesterday. There many more worst helpless poor around him am certain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by MrGreenMavro: 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
wink
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Someone that has been playing for 'HUNGER FC" for so long, they take you to a fastfood and all he could order was regular coke and 1 meatpie.......?? angry

4 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Marshalldaking: 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Soon good of him
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Kelamma(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Buhari emulate Williams and change to a better human being. Stop being wicked and heartless to the voices of the needy. You promised to bring change but brought Chains instead.

Buhari please change because Change begins with you.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by vizkiz: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
God bless you bro.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Unclebhee: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Of a truth, nobody ugly

7 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Headlaw(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Putting the boy on the flight is good but dressing him would have been better. The boy's shoe is fighting with the trouser "don't touch me"

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Seconsol92(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nice one Williams

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by papascode: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Social media philanthropist every where.

5 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
The world,don hear. What next?
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by cold(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Very noble

7 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
cool Gbammmm cool cool cool
chumakk:
There should be a law that resist poor Nigerians from having more than two children

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Skepticus: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
cool
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Wallade(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nice one there Uche. I say a big thank you on behalf of every little child that needs help.

11 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by MrCork: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actor and comedian Williams Uchemba has already taken steps to help a 10-year-old plantain hawker, Joseph, who was spotted selling plantain at night, on the street in Lagos.

The actor posted on his Instagram page that he is searching for the boy, and under few hours someone found him.

Uche wrote;

"Can someone please help me get to this child or his parents..I need a number or something...please.. whoever just took this picture should help me go back there..he is not suppose to be on the street."

After he was found, Uche posted the above photo and wrote;

"I found him..his name is Joseph and I was just told he hasn’t eaten anything for 3 days well this is his last day on the street. Thanks @queen_stephaniejames and @unilagolodo for finding him."

Uche then have a video call with him and wrote;

"So I had a video chat with Joseph, he is 10 years old and his from akwa Ibom state. He told me that he is living with a woman that took him from his parents in the village and promised that she will send him to school in Lagos because his parents couldn’t afford to train him, but when he got to Lagos instead of school the lady put him on the street to sell things and bring money back to her. I have tried to talk with the lady to have a better understanding of the situation but she doesn’t want to talk instead she said we can take the boy.I have spoken with Joseph and he said he wants to go back home and go to school because his parents who he hasn’t seen or spoken to doesn’t know that he is hawking in Lagos , and yes he hasn’t eaten in 3 days.. Anyway I want to clean him up today and put him on the flight today to akwa Ibom with some people, know what the parents needs and put him on Scholarship with the help of God.He has a bright future( I can tell) and if not for anything kids his age are not suppose to be on the street but in school..he is one out of many and I can’t take all off the road alone so I urge you to help the ones you can when you see the[/i]m.."

Uche then put Joseph in the next available flight to Akwa Ibom today to see his parents and then start school, which Uche has promised to sponsor.

Uche wrote;

"[i]My boy Joseph just boarded his flight to awka Ibom now...if you are in akwa Ibom you can go get him from the airport cos my team might need help with directions to his place..they will be landing in about 1hr from now..let’s get them off the road one by one and give them a promising future.. put a smile on someone’s face #Godislove #seekfirsttheGodskingdom
"

Kudos Uche!!!

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/see-how-actor-williams-uchemba-is-trying-to-change-a-plantain-hawkers-life-photos.html

...but why is he rollin wit plantain hawker?.....is this how u homebase people roll?...is this how yor big boys roll....am hear in London rollin wit Rick ross cousin & yor so call celebrity is rollin with plantain seller!! ((shake my head twice)) angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Queenext: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
We rise by lifting others.

If you think he's doing it for public show, do your own.

Thank you, God replenish you.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Dem plenty for this axis. Parents if u cant train stop fuking na. And dont gv ur kids to pple. Even nephew dey suffer for uncle house ,talkless of non relative. Dat woman shud be arrested too

4 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
cheesy
God abeg pick my call na

6 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by blackaxe78: 7:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Love is the true religion.

Those Christians and Muslims are just a problem to the world.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife / Comedian Bovi's Wife Kris And Her Two Kids Enjoying Life In The US(photos) / Oge Okoye & Ken Erics In Their University Days In Awka (Throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.