Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) (48145 Views)

Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados / "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School / Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Raphaelcarter: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
my brother you're meant to be the president of Nigeria.

God bless you
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Pls God pick my call

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by oshobugie22: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hmm
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Arysexy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
That's d Igbo spirit of nwanne di na mba

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by LordBaggins: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nice move
But I don't see the need to show such charitable works online.

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by salbis(m): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
God bless u real good for this kind gesture.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by adeoba2008(m): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
This is good. God bless you.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Harrynight(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
cry

The world needs more people like u bro!

Trust me the world would be a much more better place should all the rich can do this single act

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Arysexy(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:
eye service

Do Ur own eye service then.

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by pinkcottoncandy: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Igbo.com= amaka
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fukafuka:
cool Gbammmm cool cool cool
First time I am seeing you write I thought u were programmed to always post diff pics here
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by pinkcottoncandy: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:
eye service

Idjot...try service ur own eye

Tunda faya u there
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by harriet412(f): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
God bless this guy real good , his pocket shall not run dry
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by martowskin1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrCork:

...but why is he rollin wit plantain hawker?.....is this how u homebase people roll?...is this how yor big boys roll....am hear in London rollin wit Rick ross cousin & yor so call celebrity is rollin with plantain seller!! ((shake my head twice)) angry

Ewu
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by cymontempler: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hmm.. Who will put me on flight to Lagos or Abuja? Give me scholarship and help me out. Let my Williams( male or female) on nairaland locate me tonight.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by CSTR1005: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
When the lord turn away the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.

Only the dead has no hope. As long as you are alive, anything can still happen in an instant.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Sanchase: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrCock you are drunk, are you still selling motor spare parts at Ladipo?

MrCork:

...but why is he rollin wit plantain hawker?.....is this how u homebase people roll?...is this how yor big boys roll....am hear in London rollin wit Rick ross cousin & yor so call celebrity is rollin with plantain seller!! ((shake my head twice)) angry
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
chumakk:
There should be a law that resist poor Nigerians from having more than two children
Waiting for you to make sense.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin.... If you no give am. PLENTY MONEY cool next month you go stil meet am for the same spot wey you see am cool cool cool
aboki
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nice one!! bro! were are all the crookd so calleden of God? who claims to Do their useless God's work.

the Adeboyes, Oledepos and Joshuas..
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Dbboy(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Its funny most times its always the christain, South eastern or western folks that do these, where are the northern folk why are they not representing.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
blackaxe78:
Love is the true religion.

Those Christians and Muslims are just a problem to the world.
i tell u! Religion is the Biggest problem of Nigeria, Africa and the world, scrap Religion and the whole world will become a much better place

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nollywood actor and comedian Williams Uchemba has already taken steps to help a 10-year-old plantain hawker, Joseph, who was spotted selling plantain at night, on the street in Lagos.

The actor posted on his Instagram page that he is searching for the boy, and under few hours someone found him.

Uche wrote;

"Can someone please help me get to this child or his parents..I need a number or something...please.. whoever just took this picture should help me go back there..he is not suppose to be on the street."

After he was found, Uche posted the above photo and wrote;

"I found him..his name is Joseph and I was just told he hasn’t eaten anything for 3 days well this is his last day on the street. Thanks @queen_stephaniejames and @unilagolodo for finding him."

Uche then have a video call with him and wrote;

"So I had a video chat with Joseph, he is 10 years old and his from akwa Ibom state. He told me that he is living with a woman that took him from his parents in the village and promised that she will send him to school in Lagos because his parents couldn’t afford to train him, but when he got to Lagos instead of school the lady put him on the street to sell things and bring money back to her. I have tried to talk with the lady to have a better understanding of the situation but she doesn’t want to talk instead she said we can take the boy.I have spoken with Joseph and he said he wants to go back home and go to school because his parents who he hasn’t seen or spoken to doesn’t know that he is hawking in Lagos , and yes he hasn’t eaten in 3 days.. Anyway I want to clean him up today and put him on the flight today to akwa Ibom with some people, know what the parents needs and put him on Scholarship with the help of God.He has a bright future( I can tell) and if not for anything kids his age are not suppose to be on the street but in school..he is one out of many and I can’t take all off the road alone so I urge you to help the ones you can when you see the[/i]m.."

Uche then put Joseph in the next available flight to Akwa Ibom today to see his parents and then start school, which Uche has promised to sponsor.

Uche wrote;

"[i]My boy Joseph just boarded his flight to awka Ibom now...if you are in akwa Ibom you can go get him from the airport cos my team might need help with directions to his place..they will be landing in about 1hr from now..let’s get them off the road one by one and give them a promising future.. put a smile on someone’s face #Godislove #seekfirsttheGodskingdom
"

Kudos Uche!!!

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/see-how-actor-williams-uchemba-is-trying-to-change-a-plantain-hawkers-life-photos.html

Infact Nollywood movies are real life, and you'll think this only happen in films... People can be heartless, May God bless thisan for his pure soul, and love for his fellow human.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by CanineOfJackal: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrCork:

Gerrout from here. Your looks is an apology to dwarf.

How can you be short and ugly?
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Did not know when I started crying. sad God bless him for believing in humanity.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Tuns20(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
chumakk:
There should be a law that resist poor Nigerians from having more than two children
I concur..i totally agree with you...the era of giving birth to dozen children with the foolish mentality that one of them would turn to president tomorrow must STOP.
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
Udom Emmanuel and Godswill Akpabio are busy stealing and sharing Akwa Ibom monies to non-indigenes of that state. Here we have a child from Akwa Ibom doing slave labor in Lagos for some stupid woman from hell. The woman involved in enslaving this boy should be arrested by Lagos State and charged for child abuse.

Saraki's National Assembly should, as a matter of urgency, enact a law to ban houseboy and housegirl system in Nigeria. It is inhumane to enslave another human being because of thier economic situation!

All State Houses of Assembly should also create a licensing system for hawking. The stipulations will require getting a license from a government agency/ministry to hawk on streets in the state.

Enforcement of the law will require Police Officers to check the license of a hawker. Any hawker who cannot show proof that he or she is licensed will be arrested.

And if the arrested hawker is an underage or minor and was sent to hawk by an adult, then that adult will be arrested and locked up and the minor released. This legislation will stop the current child enslavement practices in the country.

Our government must rise up to its responsibilities. Winning elections is not enough. When you win an election, you must work and doing so requires thinking and always looking for ways to solve the many problems that bedevil this country.

Taking cocaine, smoking marijuana, and staying drunk from alcohol bings is no longer tolerated by those we elect to lead us. Enough with the nonsensical leadership in this country!

Williams Uchemba is a model Nigerian. I want to thank him immensely for this act of kindness. Thank you Sir and may nature reward you!

Udom Emmanuel must rise up to his responsibilities. Akwa Ibom is the richest state in Nigeria and it MUST take care of its citizens. It doesn't make sense for Akwa Ibom children to hawk plantain in Lagos when the state's monies are stolen and handed to thieves from other parts of Nigeria, while the real owners of the state's wealth wallow in Lagos selling goddamn plantains.

Enough of this nonsense!

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Selfish greedy and heartless woman versus Ignorant, poor and illiterate parents of the boy,

the woman said they can take the boy? shows that she don't give a hoot! about the boy, they could have been Kidnappers or child traffickers but it didn't bother her.

these woman will be the first to pay thithe in church, donate to church, pray for prosperity and blessings from their so called God.

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by Wiinnd(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
#IgboAmaka
Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by kalu61(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
Exwizard:
To get famous in Nigeria is very easy I swear, just spend some change on the poor....

The question is how many of this celebrities can offer same help without involving social media? I have a feeling he deliberately choose this boy simply because his pictures has already trend yesterday. There many more worst helpless poor around him am certain.

Your observation is rendered invalid, as that might be the boy third meal for that day alone.

To get famous in Nigeria is very easy I swear, just spend some change on the poor....

The question is how many of this celebrities can offer same help without involving social media? I have a feeling he deliberately choose this boy simply because his pictures has already trend yesterday. There many more worst helpless poor around him am certain.

oga go do your own show us pictures

Re: Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) by anonymuz(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
God will continue to bless you William

D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal / Actress Uche Jombo Shares Underwear Photo / Tunde Ednut Reacts To The Crowd That Attended APC Campaign In Kano