Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:44 AM

Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series (11076 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2010
Starts at 9pm tonight on Channel 4.
I heard its 11 weeks and the winner
of this series will stay in the house
and be joined by various housemates
from the past 10 series' for a further 2
weeks in a special Big Brother All Stars
edition.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mystikal(m): 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2010
I was waiting to see who was going to put this up first. Where are the regulars? Sadly though I'm due in Nigeria by month end. smiley
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mystikal(m): 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2010
. . . . . . And there is a Nigerian in the house. Ife!!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2010
So many celeb look-alikes:

Beyonce.
Katie Price.
Beckham undecided.

etc etc.

And yeah, when I saw the name "Ife" I kind of guessed she might have Nigerian roots. Even though they say it like "Iffy". She should lose that wig quick.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by shotster50(m): 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2010
Big Brother:

People with no lives watching people with no lives.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 11:43pm On Jun 09, 2010
shotster50:

Big Brother:

People with no lives watching people with no lives.

It's on TV, Einstein. And TV is meant to be watched undecided. I wonder if the thread was velcro-ed to your fingers that you just HAD to reply?? Sooo fake.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 12:15am On Jun 10, 2010
Caoimhe and Govan are my favourites.
Steve, Ife and John James seem cool
enough.
Live feed seems to be really boring for
the first night. I have a feeling this year is
going to suck. I hope I'm wrong, or maybe
I'm expecting too much after the excellent BB10.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 12:22am On Jun 10, 2010
Yeah, Giovan has potential. Ife is going to be drowned out by all the other divas, lol. In any case, I'm rooting for the Beyonce look-alike. I think I like her. She's got the strongest personality (due to her mountainous confidence tongue). And yes, this year will definitely suck. Unless they bring in some more clowns later on to join the circus grin.

Calling MC- - -maedan to MC------can you hear me smiley?? Hello?? Boss-Lady and Big Brother analyzer extraordinaire, where art thou?? LOL>>>
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by shotster50(m): 1:03am On Jun 10, 2010
@ Maedan why do you even have to take it upon yourself to reply that. Did you think i was referring to you  Typical scouser aggression.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 4:33am On Jun 10, 2010
maedan:

Calling MC- - -maedan to MC------can you hear me smiley?? Hello?? Boss-Lady and Big Brother analyzer extraordinaire, where art thou?? LOL>>>

~You called?

~My fellow BB addicts . . . . .lend me your eyes & fingers. . . Ahem

~I'll be compiling my Potential "B!tch List" & First impressions soon enuff!! Got to get some snooze

~Gawd it's been a while since i b!tched & slagged someone off!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mystikal(m): 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2010
Govan @ 1st impression!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2010
mohawkchic:

~You called?

~My fellow BB addicts . . . . .lend me your eyes & fingers. . . Ahem

~I'll be compiling my Potential "B!tch List" & First impressions soon enuff!! Got to get some snooze

~Gawd it's been a while since i b!tched & slagged someone off!!

Yee-haaah grin grin! Now this is why I love ya grin. We're in this for the slagging and the bitching, it's the meat of our existence grin. Ok seriously, woke up this morning to see a completely BALD "Iffy". Lol. She lost the wig. Thanks to goodness tongue.

And MC, you're the only one that can give a decent low-down, so compile the pics, first impressions etc soon as you can. Someone here mentioned something about BB fans having no life undecided. I say they should carry their pompous a$$es outside and let us enjoy this gig tongue. I'm loving the whole new themes: the circus, the rolling eyeball grin. . . . the house is cool too. Keeping my views open, hope the naysayers on NL will too.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by Sauron1: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2010
Where is this showing?
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 3:38am On Jun 11, 2010

Name: Rachael
Home: Nottingham
Job: Hair Stylist/Professional Beyonce Look-a-like

Stunning Beyonce look-a-like Rachael hates that people judge her because of her looks, but admits she still checks herself out in the mirror up to 100 times a day to 'check I'm still hot.'

The self employed hair stylist is fed up of the media dictating how women should look, and believes girls should be girls: 'I think boys should wear jeans and girls should wear skirts, girls should be pretty, girly, ladylike'.

Despite being the most popular girl in school, Rachael admits she now only has two or three close friends because of her ego. Girls are often jealous and bitch about her. As a result she 'enjoys confrontation' but can be intimidating 'because I stand up for myself and what I believe in'. She thinks she'll be booed by the Big Brother crowd: 'I'm not expecting to be adored'.

Currently single, she only ever gets chatted up by drunk, pretty boys who are not her type. She would never make a move on a guy and thinks it makes girls look 'desperate'. She has never been faithful to any of her boyfriends. Her nightmare scenario in the house would be if Big Brother took away the mirrors!

Name: Caoimhe
Home: Dublin
Job: Student

This feisty lady describes herself as a gay hag and still lives at home with her Mum and Dad. She believes that cooking and cleaning are beneath her but is desperate to leave home in the suburbs so that she can 'go out on the lash more'.

Caoimhe (pronounced Kee-va) claims she was an ugly uni-browed loner when she was a child, but when she went to live in Spain at 20 for two years she returned mature and strong, as well as speaking the lingo.

She DJs around town and her Mum calls her 'her favourite slapper'. She believes it is human nature to be selfish and bitchy and admits to being a bit of a diva 'but only in a tasteful, sophisticated and elegant way'. Caoimhe hates snobbery and people who look down on others because of their job, status or work; she thinks everyone is equal.

Caoimhe admits she could fancy a girl if the right one came along but she is great at seducing men, saying 'I just strut my stuff and heads turn'. She admits to finding chavs sexy but generally thinks that love is 'wonderful but dangerous as it turns you crazy and turns your heart to marshmallow'. Caoimhe is currently seeing someone, but says it's going nowhere,

Name: Ife
Home: Milton Keys
Job: Professional Dancer

Professional dancer Ife (pronounced Iffy) has already had a taste of fame as one of Cheryl Cole's backing dancers and she dreams of singing stardom. A backing vocalist on the The X Factor she is hungry for a career as a singer.

Ife is engaged to her boyfriend of six years and lives with her adoptive parents and fiancé. The most significant event of her life has been meeting her real Mum and finding out how much they looked and acted like each other. She's not resentful of her biological Mum who gave her up for adoption; she just thinks how lucky she was to have been brought up by her adoptive parents.

She believes in God and prays every day in her own way and also believes in the power of positive thinking - 'you get out of life what you put into it'.

Image is important to her - she once stayed indoors for ten days because she couldn't draw her eyebrows on correctly. Ife is also a self-confessed clean freak, she can't stand things being dirty and is extremely particular about how her clothes are folded away.

Ife is a bit of an insomniac and can function normally on a couple of hours sleep - she also sleep talks,
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 3:39am On Jun 11, 2010

Name: Sunshine
Home: Petersborough
Job: Medical Student

Beauty and brains collide in medical student Sunshine. With only one year left of her medical degree she has taken a year out to study medical journalism in London.

Sunshine describes herself as 'beautiful and intelligent' giving herself 9 out of 10 on both counts. People often judge her and think she's a bit of a Barbie doll, but Sunshine is relentlessly positive. She wants to be on Big Brother to show the nation that brains and beauty do mix.

Being a Tory through and through, Sunshine has set her sites on becoming Prime Minister one day despite admitting she knows little about politics.

This well travelled girl also claims to have had three near death experiences around the world; she was mugged at knife point in Tunisia, she accidentally overdosed on anti-malarial drugs in India and was bitten by a poisonous spider in Australia. She now lives with her pet Chihuahua Tinkerbell.

Currently single, she loves men with big strong arms and a brain to match her own. She prefers to live with guys saying 'they're easier to live with than girls and even if they are messy you never really argue with them'. She thinks footballer Ronaldo is quite attractive 'but I would not make a good footballer's wife'.

Name: Shabby
Home: London
Job: Film Maker

Former child actor turned rebel girl Shabby (real name Keeley) describes herself as 'a walking contradiction with a love of poetry and giant boobs'. A squatter, Shabby lives in a squat in a Victorian house in south London.

Keen to transform people's opinions of squatters, Shabby believes she is a citizen of the world. She can not spend more than six months in one place so has to move on. Despite wanting to portray squatters in a new light (she has a shoot planned with Italian Vogue) she admits she eats food discarded by supermarkets.

Her film career as a child star saw her appear in Black Beauty and lose out to Lindsay Lohan for the lead role in The Parent Trap. She's now returned to filmmaking from the other side of the camera and thinks 'films shouldn't be escapist; they should hold a mirror up to the world and show it what it's really like'.

A country girl in her childhood, she moved to London aged 17. She always knew she was gay and at school all the girls who wanted to experiment with their sexuality used to kiss her to test the waters. Her mum found out she was a lesbian when she was caught Shabby with her first girlfriend.

She dislikes public transport, authority figures and strawberries - her fear of mould means she refuses to eat fruit at all. She hates being told no and has an inner spoilt brat waiting to get out. Oppression and Keira Knightley make her angry and she was once regressed and learnt she was an elf in a former life.

Name: Josie
Home: Bristol
Job: Financial Sales rep

Country girl Josie could be the housemate to bring fun and laughter to the House with her big personality and wicked tales of mischief. Everyone in her village already sees her as a celebrity, since in her words 'they all know and love her'.

Josie is the life and soul of the party. Some of her more infamous exploits include pulling a moonie at a monk in Thailand, waking up in a graveyard and breaking her arm doing a combat roll,

Fiercely independent, Josie left home at the age of 14 to live on her Aunt's farm, where she still lives, in a 'wooden cabin' with her own horse and cart. Josie used to be a successful financial sales rep earning well, but now she MCs at house parties at the weekend, drives a 's**t-mobile' and hates her job saying 'I've lost my game and turned into a loser'.

Josie grew up around horses as her Mum breaks in horses for a living and she spent her childhood travelling around the country visiting horse fairs.

Ever the naughty schoolgirl, she was deemed a disruptive influence and expelled from two schools. She believes in ghosts and claims to see them often. She says she hates bullies, attention seekers, moaners and cheats.

Name: Corin
Home: Storkport
Job: Retail

Glamorous motor mouth Corin is often mistaken for Jordan since she looks likes her and is the proud owner of 30G (real) boobs. Her dream job would be a PA for a famous celebrity.

A high maintenance girly girl, Corin is bisexual and has been with her girlfriend for over two years. Corin sadly became a widower when her husband was killed in an accident at work just four months after they were married. From this she learnt that life is too short, 'you have to grab it by the short and curlys'.

Corin rates herself 9 out of 10 for looks, and it would really annoy her if there were better looking girls in the house. She is always tanned, dyes her beauty spots and uses hair pieces but insists that despite this she's not a fake person.

Always told off at school for talking too much, Corin thinks she'll annoy people with her incessant chatter and says she dislikes posh, arrogant people who 'turn their noses up at others'.

Corin may put her relationship with her girlfriend on hold whilst she's in the house so she doesn't have to worry about her behaviour. If she thought she could get away with cheating, she would do so with a man and thinks her next relationship will be with a guy, not a girl.

Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 3:48am On Jun 11, 2010

Name:
Home: Melbourne Australia
Job: Retired vehicle body builder

24-year-old John still lives at home with his mum but has his own independence after his dad built him his own granny flat. John hasn't worked since his father was killed in an industrial accident and he inherited some money.

He claims to be laid back but very opinionated and can be single minded when pushed on certain topics and morals. He says he is very likeable and chatty and loyal to his friends.

At the age of 20 he changed his name to Achilles, Chills to his friends, but he soon changed it back. John believes he's very persuasive and good with words which means he can convince people to come round to his way of thinking. He likes to think he looks like David Beckham because he's a good looking bloke and he takes care of his appearance, using an anti-aging light to stop wrinkles so he can keep hold of his looks.

He is single - mainly because he thinks all girls are too much work. He doesn't mind that he's single and doesn't have a problem getting with the ladies but he knows looks only get you so far and you need a personality as well. To him, sex means 'making myself feel better'.

John admits he will do anything it takes to win the show and believes he'll be a good asset to the house as he'd be funny and argumentative. His dream would be to have daring people and hot girls in the house with him.

Name: Govan
Home: Leicester
Job: Voluntary Worker

Energetic, bisexual Govan claims to be a likeable and intelligent guy who splits his home time between Leicester and London.

He says he's very messy and 'the very thought of having to wash clothes is something I can't be bothered with', often his grandmother does his washing. Govan says he will tell the housemates that he doesn't cook in the hope that he won't have to. Currently unemployed, Govan is doing a spot of soul searching to discover what he'd like to do.

Right now Govan is single and has never been in love. He's slept with 10 girls and 0.5 boys and claims to be very sexually curious when it comes to boys.

'Incorrect' opinions, racism and homophobia make him angry and silly people bore him. He's going into the house to represent his ethnicity and 'bulldoze stereotypes'.

Name: Ben
Home: London
Job: Writer & Broadcaster

Tory boy Benjamin has already had a taste of fame starring on American Princess and Ladette to Lady, in fact he admits he'd do anything to avoid the standard nine to five job. He currently spends his time taking extra roles for TV and has written diary pieces for the Mail on Sunday and the Daily Telegraph.

As well as insisting he's not posh Ben claims to only be 27 and is adamant people should believe this. He's prone to lying as 'it makes life more interesting' and once told friends and family that he was going to Egypt to work on a book but in fact he was taken on a free holiday by a professor.

He is single but says he is currently involved with two people who are already in relationships, which he is supposed to be keeping schtum about. His biggest secret is that he once had a relationship with a beautiful 18-year-old before being seduced by her mother.

He's extremely passionate about politics and obsessed with the Middle East, wishing he was an Arab. He claims a harem of Arab girls would improve his home life as not only are they beautiful but they would also look after him.

Ben claims to not know a lot about Big Brother and hasn't told anyone he applied for fear of judgement from his friends and family. If he could take one luxury item into the house it would be a competent hairdresser and stylist.

Name: Mario
Home: Essex
Job: Unemployed

Born near Venice in Italy Mario is half British and half Italian. He lives in Essex and is currently unemployed.

Mario is fascinated by the paranormal and the potential powers of the mind, believing that 'we are all connected by a cosmic force but organised religion isn't relevant or needed'.

He doesn't believe that love truly exists, rather that it is 'an enforced emotion of jealously and fear'. He says he has learnt to not wear his heart on his sleeve and to trust no-one. He is often the dumper because he likes feeling like a big man.

Mario has a phobia of death and aging which means he constantly wears moisturiser and sunblock and always exercises 'to be young and beautiful'. He hates to see animals mistreated but he eats meat.

Mario is a massive Big Brother fan and he owns the Diary Room chair from Big Brother 7. His friends say he is a shallow narcissist but he is bored by Paris Hilton and Jordan wannabes. He admits to being vain, saying when he goes to a club even if he doesn't want to pull girls, he still wants to look attractive to them.

Name: Steve
Job: Ex HM Forces

This straightforward ex-serviceman amputee currently lives in Leicester with his second wife of 14 years and has eight children.

When Steve was 20 he was injured by a bomb whilst on patrol in Belfast. He lost both of his legs as well as an eye. He now wears a black glass eye which his kids love as he looks like a pirate. Steve says he chooses to wear shorts exposing his metal legs. 'I purposely walk around looking the way I do. It's better to be open about who you are.'

Despite his disability Steve is a transatlantic yacht racer and recently took part in the Royal Ocean Yacht Race. Steve has been unemployed for the last 20 years but would never want an office job due to his outdoorsy nature.

Steve hates stuck up, self opionated, political people 'who think they know a lot about things when they don't'. He feels very strongly about, and lobbies for soldiers who have been injured. In the house he won't need to be fussed over but his fellow housemates may 'need to pick me up if I fall over'.

Name: Dave
Home: Pontypool Wales
Job: Minister

This ex-postman / ex-pest controller is now a Christian Minister who lives at home with his wife of 17 years along with his four kids, three dogs, six chickens and lots of rabbits.

David recently organised an extreme religious event on Barry Island called 'Sloshfest' which attracted hundreds of people from around the globe.

Top of the class at junior school, David went off the rails as a teen, drinking and taking drugs. However, on October 11th 1992 he met Jesus. Since then he has thrown off the shackles of drink and drugs getting drunk on "Godka" instead.

As well as God, David believes in UFOs and ghosts but only as an extension of his understanding of the scriptures. He says he doesn't want to go into the house to preach but to be himself, claiming to be funny, bright and likeable when he is relaxed.

David enjoys hunting, fishing and Cardiff City FC. He says he spends a lot of time doing very little but does travel through time and space in the spirit realm and the weirdest thing he's done is "visit the sun".

He says 'I didn't want to go on Big Brother and I feel weird about the whole thing', but since wondered if God's opening a door to the show for him. Whilst in the house he says that he is up for having fun but won't do 'anything of a sexual nature, or that 'may harm my Ministerial integrity'.

Name: Nathan
Home:Bingley Yorkshire
Job: Trainer Joiner

This jack the lad rugby player claims to be Yorkshire's answer to Liam Gallagher and likes to be the life and soul of the party… but still lives at home with his grandparents.

He attended private school until the age of 11 but deliberately failed his exams so he could attend the local comprehensive with his friend. At school he was the self proclaimed class clown always acting up. He was 17 and a half stone up until the age of 18. He says he's happy-go-lucky and the loud mouth of his mates, always playing pranks. On a night out he once ended up walking round Leeds city centre with no clothes on with only two takeaway menus to hide his modesty.

Bigots, intelligent bullies and lies make him angry. He believes he knows how to play people and if he doesn't get what he wants from one person he'll make sure he'll get it from another.

He's single now after losing the love of his life two years ago after he was too much of a lad to commit - he claims he could have his pick of the best looking girls around but his stupidity always messes it up. His biggest crush is Charity Dingle from Emmerdale and he once gave Channelle Hayes his phone number. He is still waiting for her to call. . .
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 3:59am On Jun 11, 2010

Name: Mario
Home: Essex
Job: Unemployed

Born near Venice in Italy Mario is half British and half Italian. He lives in Essex and is currently unemployed.

Mario is fascinated by the paranormal and the potential powers of the mind, believing that 'we are all connected by a cosmic force but organised religion isn't relevant or needed'.

He doesn't believe that love truly exists, rather that it is 'an enforced emotion of jealously and fear'. He says he has learnt to not wear his heart on his sleeve and to trust no-one. He is often the dumper because he likes feeling like a big man.

Mario has a phobia of death and aging which means he constantly wears moisturiser and sunblock and always exercises 'to be young and beautiful'. He hates to see animals mistreated but he eats meat.

Mario is a massive Big Brother fan and he owns the Diary Room chair from Big Brother 7. His friends say he is a shallow narcissist but he is bored by Paris Hilton and Jordan wannabes. He admits to being vain, saying when he goes to a club even if he doesn't want to pull girls, he still wants to look attractive to them.

Name: Steve
Job: Ex HM Forces

This straightforward ex-serviceman amputee currently lives in Leicester with his second wife of 14 years and has eight children.

When Steve was 20 he was injured by a bomb whilst on patrol in Belfast. He lost both of his legs as well as an eye. He now wears a black glass eye which his kids love as he looks like a pirate. Steve says he chooses to wear shorts exposing his metal legs. 'I purposely walk around looking the way I do. It's better to be open about who you are.'

Despite his disability Steve is a transatlantic yacht racer and recently took part in the Royal Ocean Yacht Race. Steve has been unemployed for the last 20 years but would never want an office job due to his outdoorsy nature.

Steve hates stuck up, self opionated, political people 'who think they know a lot about things when they don't'. He feels very strongly about, and lobbies for soldiers who have been injured. In the house he won't need to be fussed over but his fellow housemates may 'need to pick me up if I fall over'.

Name: Dave
Home: Pontypool Wales
Job: Minister

This ex-postman / ex-pest controller is now a Christian Minister who lives at home with his wife of 17 years along with his four kids, three dogs, six chickens and lots of rabbits.

David recently organised an extreme religious event on Barry Island called 'Sloshfest' which attracted hundreds of people from around the globe.

Top of the class at junior school, David went off the rails as a teen, drinking and taking drugs. However, on October 11th 1992 he met Jesus. Since then he has thrown off the shackles of drink and drugs getting drunk on "Godka" instead.

As well as God, David believes in UFOs and ghosts but only as an extension of his understanding of the scriptures. He says he doesn't want to go into the house to preach but to be himself, claiming to be funny, bright and likeable when he is relaxed.

David enjoys hunting, fishing and Cardiff City FC. He says he spends a lot of time doing very little but does travel through time and space in the spirit realm and the weirdest thing he's done is "visit the sun".

He says 'I didn't want to go on Big Brother and I feel weird about the whole thing', but since wondered if God's opening a door to the show for him. Whilst in the house he says that he is up for having fun but won't do 'anything of a sexual nature, or that 'may harm my Ministerial integrity'.

Name: Nathan
Home:Bingley Yorkshire
Job: Trainer Joiner

This jack the lad rugby player claims to be Yorkshire's answer to Liam Gallagher and likes to be the life and soul of the party… but still lives at home with his grandparents.

He attended private school until the age of 11 but deliberately failed his exams so he could attend the local comprehensive with his friend. At school he was the self proclaimed class clown always acting up. He was 17 and a half stone up until the age of 18. He says he's happy-go-lucky and the loud mouth of his mates, always playing pranks. On a night out he once ended up walking round Leeds city centre with no clothes on with only two takeaway menus to hide his modesty.

Bigots, intelligent bullies and lies make him angry. He believes he knows how to play people and if he doesn't get what he wants from one person he'll make sure he'll get it from another.

He's single now after losing the love of his life two years ago after he was too much of a lad to commit - he claims he could have his pick of the best looking girls around but his stupidity always messes it up. His biggest crush is Charity Dingle from Emmerdale and he once gave Channelle Hayes his phone number. He is still waiting for her to call. . .
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 4:12am On Jun 11, 2010
~My Pressumed Bitchy List~

~Racheal is Top dog this year. . . i can just sniff it from that  big weave of hers!She's prolly highly disapointed in BB for not putting in enuff stud to pull another Norin! Did you all see the look on her face when the other girls came in? Classic! Like "Yeah whatever! No Contest!" She'll have a hard time being Rachael & suck up every "Beyonce" compliments thrown her way!

~A close second will be Ife. . .Ife i think has a big enuff personality like Rachael so i expect them to either buddy up quickly or clash. . . I expect to see her pull moves from her dancing career & show off her singing on nights they  have one too many!

~Then there's Caoimhe. . . .who i suspect will be a sneaky w/ her bitching!!

~She will be follwed closely by Sunshine & Corin who i t hink will earn thier own merit! It's no fun not jumping on the  bandwagon!!

~Josie is just about the only female in the house i'm not detecting any likely slaging off vibe from right off the bat. . but then that cud all change. . .

~Shabby well she's just what-you-see-is-what-you-get. . Shabby! I expect she'll say what she thinks instead of the usual bitching! Unless! she pulls a "Lisa" on us!!

~Govan has such a likeable personality,he's already a hit w/ lots of BB fans. . . I expect him to be the heart of ALL the  slagging off w/ the Queen Bee's in the house! He'll ikely become someone's lapdog!

~I expect the position of top dog Position to change constantly b/c once they all realise  they cant be intimidated easily,they'll be fighting for that spot! It will be useful for them to note all Bee's bitchness got her was a refrence on the BB hall of Bitches!

~PS. . . the last post of Pics & Profile came up as Spam. . . will report it & will come up later. . .
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2010
Ife, Caoimhe and Shabby seem to be forming
a little group.
I was watching live feed last night and it was
mainly just those 3 together.
Its getting a bit interesting but still boring.
I'm waiting another 2/3 weeks and if its not
any better I'm switching off like I did with BB7.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2010
mohawkchic:

~My Pressumed Bitchy List~

~Racheal is Top dog this year. . . i can just sniff it from that  big weave of hers!She's prolly highly disapointed in BB for not putting in enuff stud to pull another Norin! Did you all see the look on her face when the other girls came in? Classic! Like "Yeah whatever! No Contest!" She'll have a hard time being Rachael & suck up every "Beyonce" compliments thrown her way!

~A close second will be Ife. . .Ife i think has a big enuff personality like Rachael so i expect them to either buddy up quickly or clash. . . I expect to see her pull moves from her dancing career & show off her singing on nights they  have one too many!

~Then there's Caoimhe. . . .who i suspect will be a sneaky w/ her bitching!!

~She will be follwed closely by Sunshine & Corin who i t hink will earn thier own merit! It's no fun not jumping on the  bandwagon!!

~Josie is just about the only female in the house i'm not detecting any likely slaging off vibe from right off the bat. . but then that cud all change. . .

~Shabby well she's just what-you-see-is-what-you-get. . Shabby! I expect she'll say what she thinks instead of the usual bitching! Unless! she pulls a "Lisa" on us!!

~Govan has such a likeable personality,he's already a hit w/ lots of BB fans. . . I expect him to be the heart of ALL the  slagging off w/ the Queen Bee's in the house! He'll ikely become someone's lapdog!

~I expect the position of top dog Position to change constantly b/c once they all realise  they cant be intimidated easily,they'll be fighting for that spot! It will be useful for them to note all Bee's bitchness got her was a refrence on the BB hall of Bitches!

~PS. . . the last post of Pics & Profile came up as Spam. . . will report it & will come up later. . .

Had to grab some crisps to munch while I read your - as usual, fantastic analysis. I agree that Rachel is top dog - or biatch cheesy, from day one. OK she's not the only hottie in the house, there's Kee-Va but she's not much competition - and though there are no decent guys to compete over (LOL, @ the "pull another Noirin"wink, I know they will be competing for fan points.

Giovan or Govan is coming across as a gossipy talkabout, I don't think I like him. All in all the movers and shakers are Rachel and Giovan, the rest will usually feel overshadowed by these two who seem very confident and intelligent.

And gosh, someone one in there snores like a horse!! I think you missed one out, MC, the ex-soldier that lost his legs. He's the one that was snoring the house down last night.

All in all it's a great mix.

@ sara j

Things usually pick up in a week or so. The producers will think of something to rock the boat if it gets too boring, so keep watching.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2010
Gosh, Big Brother in the dresser!! Soo weak tongue. Who had that crazy idea that the might Big Bro will be talking out of a flipping set of drawers?

And why is Bee-Wannabe (Rachel tongue) trying to pick issues with Dr. Sunshine? Though Sunshine can be so annoying at times, with her "I'm studying medicine, oh look, I'm the smartest person in the house." Rachel should try not to show any negative sides to her character just yet.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 1:46am On Jun 13, 2010
~I aim to please Missy!

~I missed out on last night's recap. . .i wanted to see the look on their faces when they see half the week's shopping floating or sitting at the bottom of the pool! These hungry belleh people! Bet they screamed Blue murder!!

~I agree. . the talking dresser is lame but then what do we expect from the Circus!!

~Here's what i think of the men. . . .

~Ben! Hmm! Our half-wit this year! I feel the Booing he had before going in might hamper his action in the house thus restricting whatever he has to bring to the house. . . Not that i expect it to be  much! Really boring stuff i wont be interested in!! Posh Parties. . yadi yada yoo. . . He's shown us what he's packing already! Dunno if that might have anything to do w/ the way Mario is smitten by him!  According to Govan & Racheal, he has the hots for Miss Bee lookey likey. . .i think he has something to prove! I wont be surprised if he came out of his "Posh but soOoo Middle-class" Closet eventually!

~Mario has a likeable personality. . i like  him already. . i hope he succeeds in his task! I'd hate to see him go on saturday! There's "Sree" potential lurking in there somewhere!!! Who can blame the lad! He's seen what Ben's packing!! By the by. . .What's up w/ that draws Mario had on while sneaking out the food!! Surely he cud afford buying new ones if he's going to be prancing around in them!!

~Nathan the Geezer! The proud 6 inch eyebrow man!! I'm itching to get a wax strip on his eyebrow!! He cud be at the center of some foreseeable arguements!

~Dave. . I dunno! He seems bubbly altho i'd say his laffs were a bit forced going in but it cud have been nerves! I suppose if he aint "intoxicated" w/ Jesus,there cud be a side to him that's tolerable!!Dunno  if been set up on the beach ball will do him any favours w/ the other HM8 as in sympathy!

~Steve will be Big Daddy as his AKA suggests. . .laying down rules already. . .seems like a natural leader. . .i feel his disability cud be a disadvantage in some tasks especially & he'll likely  become a target for eviction! His war stories & any empathy/heroic thoughts wud have gone over the other Hm8's head by then! Now that he's drowing them in snozes,it will be a good enuff reason!!

~John i thought cud be the male Norin this year! Till i read the status on the HM8's profile!! He's the only "Hottie" in there this year! He cud score w/ any of the st8 Single ladies. . .& wud prolly put an Aussie ring on it!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2010
LOL>
LMHO @ Steve "drowning them in snoozes". I think Mario has the best of it, he sleeps in his hole and doesn't have to stand for that infernal snoring grin.

Ray-Ray(Rachel) is getting on John James' nerves I think, with her attitude against Sunshine. But beautiful people always pick on the one(s) they feel are lacking in looks, just to make themselves look good. But Sunshine has a hot shape tho' shocked cool. She really rocked the Hawaiian costume. For now BB is just for passing the time, I watch it when I'm bored. It'll take the first eviction to pick things up I guess.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 9:43am On Jun 14, 2010
ROTF now. . .Mario is now an official member, no more a mole - he succeeded in his "impossible" task, thanks to everyone choosing "Sunshine" as who they thought was the mole. She wasn't happy about that tongue. Looks like Sunshine is going to be the "scapegoat" in the house, the one people have to qualms about picking on. Too bad for her tongue.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2010
Oooh-kaay. . .I guess I'll have to keep up the running commentary. . . tongue.

Just popped in to say I really really dislike Giovan. Ugh. Gossipy chimney cigarette smoker and he talks too fast! Yuck!

Everyone had a pow-wow over Steve's snoring - some of them haven't had much sleep since they got in to the house. It's kinda bad enough that they may vote him out just because!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2010
This is sooo unfair! When asked to replace someone with himself for nomination, Dave picked Rachel!!!! She can be such a diva but she didn't deserve this. Monk man Dave has made a big mistake, esp if she doesn't get evicted. Anyway, I hope Shabby goes, she's too hot-tempered.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2010
My most-disliked housemate of the week -------- Govan. A desperado and a back-stabber. Always has something bad to say about someone. And he said yesterday that he would love to stay in the house for ever. How desperate. Ugh.

My favourite housemate - - - - -- um, Rachel or Ben, surprisingly he's very likeable. As for John James, he keeps complaining about Rachel's uppity attitude regarding her looks. He should take the log out of his own eye.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2010
I should be embarrassed about running this ongoing monologue, but. . . . to heck with it!

Now John James declared secretly to Govan (hate him) and the fattish blonde Josie, that he HATES Rachel (Beyonce look-alike). That was really mean and I think he's just put off because she doesn't give him the time of day - also she picked the hairy chef, Nathan, as "the person she most thinks about when she's trying to sleep at night tongue". They were having a game of who fancies who etc, and John James was hardly chosen for anything! That put him out indeed. He's already claimed to be a 30 seconds man when he has to be - hardly impressive tongue.

So much bickering, esp. between the men, and it's getting hot in there as folks already know, in one week, who they just can't stand. Wow. It usually takes me a bit longer to know if I dislike someone. LOL.

Come on, isn't anyone else watching? MC? Anyone undecided embarassed grin grin grin.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by saraj(f): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2010
@Meadan

I think JJ is playing the game nicely. He knows
that by not appearing as being shallow and
superficial and at the same time being the
token hunk he's going to win over the public.
He's now the bookies favourite for the win btw.
Its definently going to backfire on him though
by targeting Rachael(she may be the best looking
girl but she isn't nasty and is popular with the hms')
It will be interesting to see where this leads.
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by maedan(f): 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2010
****phew!!!!*******

At last, a reply grin!

LOL @ "token hunk" grin grin. I don't follow the bookies, wish I did, and I don't visit theBB  website, no time. But I do think his declaration of hate was out of order. How can anyone think he's hot? He's not! He's in the same category as Govan in my opinion. My official hotties are the posh Ben, the kitchen-whiz Nathan (hairy fella) and maybe even geeky Mario.

And you're right, Rachel is not as nasty as he's making her out, to me she's just "acting" the diva to be more like her so-called look-alike, she's just an everyday pretty girl, there are millions with her kind of character. It's just a shame to the monk Dave for picking her, he has shown his dislike too obviously. If she stays, I don't know how the atmosphere will be.

Looks like the men are the meanies this year:

Govan
Dave
John James

I hope they get what's coming to them, and soon!!
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2010
maedan:

LOL>
LMHO @ Steve "drowning them in snoozes". I think Mario has the best of it, he sleeps in his hole and doesn't have to stand for that infernal snoring grin.

Ray-Ray(Rachel) is getting on John James' nerves I think, with her attitude against Sunshine. But beautiful people always pick on the one(s) they feel are lacking in looks, just to make themselves look good. But Sunshine has a hot shape tho' shocked cool. She really rocked the Hawaiian costume. For now BB is just for passing the time, I watch it when I'm bored. It'll take the first eviction to pick things up I guess.

~I knew Steve's snoring was going to be an issue! Shabby getting punished for discussing nomination already!!

~The "looks" Rachaal makes just aint enuff for JJ to "Hate" her!! I dunno whats going on there! JJ cud well be playing the school playground trick. . pick on the girl you like. . . .either that or he just cant handle a pretty chic who's SoOoo dam sure of hersself!

~Sunshine is such a winger! Jezz! I want to stuff a rag in her mouth already! It's always something so i have no sympathy for her really. . she's bringing it on herself!! Role model for Yoiung Students my behind! Of all the other avenues to be "Role Model" she chose BB!!

~Usually the announcement for whose's up kicks things off. . they knw they have to have at least 3 votes to be up,so figuring out who voted for them gettings the slagging & plotting heated up real fast. . . .i'm waiting to see sides of HM8 they've done a good jobb of hiding so far. . .
Re: Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series by mohawkchic(f): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2010
maedan:

ROTF now. . .Mario is now an official member, no more a mole - he succeeded in his "impossible" task, thanks to everyone choosing "Sunshine" as who they thought was the mole. She wasn't happy about that tongue. Looks like Sunshine is going to be the "scapegoat" in the house, the one people have to qualms about picking on. Too bad for her tongue.

~I missed the recap of watching the whole"Who do you think is a mole" thingy. . .seems there are grudes still held over that especially by sunshine!! I just hate when they start crying b/c they thingk they'll be up. . FFS aint that what the show is all about?!

~Didnt i say Mario had "Sree Potential". . .on last night recap i saw him pulling moves on Ben. . Oh mY Dayz!! The way Ban slithers away from the "what-seems-like-a-casual-hand-over-the-sholuder" was just classic!!

~I expect Ben to have a word! And soon!!He'd have to be blind not to notice Mario is making moves on him. . i'm perched on me couch watching that unfold!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? / Complaints/Suggestions Thread / Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.