Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. (59069 Views)

Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / Norsemen Confraternity Members On The Streets Of Okrika In Rivers. Photos / Norsemen Confraternity Members Protest In Support Of SARS In Cross River. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by BoneBlogger(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
The authorities of the Lagos State Police Command, have received credible intelligence that members of some unlawful societies such as the Aiye, Eiye, , Buccaneers, etc, are going round town serving notices to rival cult gangs in the neighbourhood that they would be converging on Saturday 7/7/ 2018 at yet to be disclosed locations within their domains.

According to available information, the 7th day of the 7th month is sacred to these outlaws especially the Aye or confraternity which marks its anniversary. It is also a day they settle scores with rival cult groups and a day of outright brigandage and anomie.

The Commissioner of Police, Lagos State, CP Imohimi Edgal, warns that any such gathering by members of the unlawful society will be viewed as an unlawful assembly with the intent to commit felony. And those that gathered will be visited with the full weight of the law.

He reiterates that no cult group will be allowed to compromise the peace daily nurtured by men and women of goodwill in the state and maintained by the police.

He, therefore, urges members of the public to blow the whistle on these brigands anywhere they are found.

In the same vein, the CP urges parents to warn their children who are members of these nefarious associations not only to renounce cultism, but denounce it in all its ramifications.

CSP CHIKE OTI

POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER

LAGOS STATE POLICE COMMAND.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/converge-on-anywhere-in-lagos-get-arrested-cp-warns-cultists.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Sprumbabafather: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Who founded Aiye and pirates?

4 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by MUSTEPHA45(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
[quote author=BoneBlogger post=69118704]The authorities of the Lagos State Police Command, have received credible intelligence that members of some unlawful societies such as the Aiye, Eiyenice ideas
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by oshe11: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mehn......

The day I followed my friend there.......

I was marvelled at the People I saw.....shocked

Celebs(I nor wan mention names), Men that matters, etc......

97 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Homeboiy: 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
Uniben go hot on Saturday

I go dey der live n direct

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by nellyelitz(m): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
IF SO ONE UNI IN SOUTH SOUTH KNOWN AS THE SEAT OF CULTISM WILL BE BLOODY THAT DAY.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Imagine At Dis Age Some slowpoke Still Joins Cult

250 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
If you do the CRIME, get ready to do the TIME!

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by ikorodureporta: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
cheesy when dem dey do oro here, una neva stop them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by wonuks(m): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
kiss
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by veacea: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
Okay
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
nellyelitz:
IF SO ONE UNI IN SOUTH SOUTH KNOWN AS THE SEAT OF CULTISM WILL BE BLOODY THAT DAY.
not just south south.... IMO state university was hot on this date too last year.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
AIYE CULT AND ALORA WHICH ONE STRONG PASS?

1 Like

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Amarabae(f): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Why will any right thinking guy be a cultist?
I see them as stupid people.
Yuck!
Try that rubbish around oriaku Amara and I will show you pepper.
Nonsense.
Mtcheeeew .
I so much hate those guys back then in uni.
They are mainly in Engineering faculty.
angry angry

74 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by TheAngry1: 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
ok
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by tunjijones(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by IronTete(m): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
wow
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by nymphomaniac(m): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
Even ekosodin will be no go area on the 7th.

#ShunCultism

21 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Dottore: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
Rubbish. Many are rotting away in jails while many are long dead and forgotten because of stupidity whereas so called Jewmen are enjoying their career some are even employers of labour while others are ruling the society. Most surviving cultists are only used as muscles and thugs. How many captains of industries are cultists. How many governors are cultists.
So where are the Sealords, Sea dogs, Strong Men, vultures, birds, mgbamgba, apache. Tigers, xyz, nabels etc.
If you want to join cult do the real deal that will fetch better money and place u amongst the noble and mighty.
Nonsense

61 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
AIYE CULT AND ALORA WHICH ONE STRONG PASS?
Muslim brotherhood is stronger... because they've killed more people and cause disaster all round the world.

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Owaincouncil: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Who founded Aiye and pirates?
Ask google

2 Likes

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Kylekent59: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
egede pple
Their headquarter is Ekosodin, if you know, you know.

I could remember the day some guys went for initiation ceremony, after the initiation, they robbed a lodge and they were successful.
The vigilante came late,as they were asking how many were they, a voice from the back yard corner was heard saying," looting is allowed but don't get caught, he who prices must pay oooo, make una collect una 5 groundnut"

con see how everybody tear race, including the vigilante.

Run away from cultism if you belong oooo

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Jabajols: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
This is wonderful
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by MrGoogle88: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
oshe11:
Mehn......

The day I followed my friend there.......

I was marvelled at the People I saw.....shocked

Celebs(I nor wan mention names), Men that matters, etc......
Keep dreaming. grin They don’t allow peasants Into to the gathering of kings.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by blackaxe78: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
smiley
Re: 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
PLS I HAVE A QUESTION angry
WHY IS BLAC.K A.XE CENSORED ON NL? angry angry

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Discovers Her Dad Created Anonymous OnlyFans Accounts To Watch Her Nudes / Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) / Teenage Girl Found Dead In Lagos Brothel With 3 Used Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.