Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her (58309 Views)

24-Year-Old Student Killed By Her Lover In Benin After She Call Off Relationship / Lady Turns Into Snake In Benin After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Benz - Residents / Lady Escapes Being Hit By Stray Bullet In Her Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by freshkpomo(m): 6:57am On Jul 13, 2018
columbus007:
fellow NL,i personally witness this,as i speak currently am at a place called ugbiyokho in benin very close to were this shilt happened,but one thing i can't say is how to tell people to be careful.
i nor get you bros...clarify me....men need better info to burst these guys.how you go wan use fellow human like u do ritual!!
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 23, 2018
thebestprice:
I once attended living faith church, sapele road, Benin.
A man gave a testimony of how he was kidnapped around oba market and forced into a place close to the palace. There he witnessed other detainees, he said they were about 18 inside the room where he was kept. He also said he heard people crying from other rooms beside his own room.

He said the killers came in 3 times daily to take at least 4 people for the slaughter.

He kept praying, speaking in tongues and declaring with faith like every stubborn winners would do.
And the butchers kept telling him, hey hey hey this is palace, and nobody had been freed or escaped from our hands. Telling him that after he finish praying they'll still butcher him.

But as God would have it, thier chief priest ordered his release to the surprise of the butchers, he was again hypnotized, and dumped at akpakpava junction.
Where he regained consciousness.
After the testimony church had to give him cash and took him away from Benin to his home town.
Because some elder in our church who are from Benin said he may be assassinated for revealing sone deep secrets of the palace operations

Which palace? Does nigeria have real royalty?
Re: Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her by luluosas(m): 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
The love of money is the root of all evil including ritual killings and yahoo yahoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo) / Ritualist Den Uncovered In Ibadan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.