Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) (69317 Views)

US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife / Congolese Man Beats His Wife To Death After 2 Years Of Marriage (Graphic Pics) / Man Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death In Lagos, Flees (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by Nightmareo07: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

Nothing great about this. It is actually shameful.
As per great things, we have had a couple, from a Nobel Prize win to Olympics gold. So many achievements. Not brawls like this. Moreover, the video is old.

Stop hating... I guess u have not experienced racial abuse before...Thats why u are talking trash.. The foolish guy is a racist

So the guy did great joor.
Whether the video is old or not.. Some people are seeing it for the first time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by HoodBillionaire: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
he dey feel say him na krav maga
mumu
though na 50/50 sha
just one right punch
in d wrong place
and d rest na I.C.U

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by usebog: 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nigeria no dey carry last
But we no pass group stage for world cup
Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by naifizzy: 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
madenigga:

Person dae talk better thing u carry ur winch cm here dae support xenophobia.

Very soon e go be ur portion

What part of cause and effect is hard for you to comprehend ?

It's a pity many of us have been reduced to incivility. Sometimes the best thing is to walk away. Strength is not measured by brut force but by ability to remain sane, composed and focused in dire circumstances.

Wisdom is something that is very scarce in this part of the world.

It is likes of you that sing praises to moral decadence, looters and shenanigans.

You despise wisdom and any thing ethical.... its a pity.

I know you support their actions and likes of you will even encourage people to do more.

I frown at their reckless and animalistic actions amd I dont encourage it.

Now think, the guy that was whooped black and blue might probable take revenge and he knows he doesnt have the strength to do it.... you do the math.

When you look for trouble trouble will find you. That simple.

Dont be thinking of what you will eat tomorrow be saying my portion is coming soon.

Yeye pikin

Dunce
Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Stop hating... I guess u have not experienced racial abuse before...Thats why u are talking trash.. The foolish guy is a racist

So the guy did great joor.
Whether the video is old or not.. Some people are seeing it for the first time.

Typical illiterate. You have a brain, please, always use it.

This was never about racism. The Nigerian fought because he was hit first. Get your facts right.

Moreover, the post I quoted stated that this fight was the best thing a Nigerian has done outside the country. I simply disagreed. This was a brawl and it was shameful.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by naifizzy: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
swiperthefox:
How did they gang up against him? Did you see he threw the first punch and assaulted the Nigerian guy? He defended himself. You also failed to see he also initiated his second fight with the other guy. He deserved the thorough beating.

And when there is a reprisal and some black men are dead. You will be the first to say RIP to the dead....

Smh...

Why do we embrace moral decadence over moral uprightness?

We blame the leaders for our problems, yet we dont have the rational to choose between what is right for us or what is wrong. The black race.... Oh when will thou wake up?
Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
hmmmm, the South African man want to still fight again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by Akanimoh08: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
rentAcock:
Hahahaha Omo this video make me laugh no be small o. The naija guy was speaking his pidgin English without mincing words as if he expects the oyinbo man to understand him. They would've killed that guy there. Proof that it's not always about muscle.

This is so dope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by rentAcock(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
Akanimoh08:

This is so dope

Too funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by Justcards: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
I buy iTunes gift card, be it physical or ecodes the at best rate you can ever imagine alongside other credit cards topup... Whatsap justcards_09074891914 kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by Nightmareo07: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

[s]Typical illiterate. You have a brain, please, always use it.
This was never about racism. The Nigerian fought because he was hit first. Get your facts right.
Moreover, the post I quoted stated that this fight was the best thing a Nigerian has done outside the country. I simply disagreed. This was a brawl and it was shameful[/s]

U are a COW.. I guess u didnt read the topic.
The guy is a racist and obviously reasons he is harassing the Nigerian guy.
It wasn't shameful u coward when they harass u like that out side ...dont fight back just keep calm and allow them to throw u on poop. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by Popoolaoladayo(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
SHEGE DANBANZA

SIORRRRR

SEE AS E FLAT FOR GROUND AFTER ONE BLOW.

U DE MAAAAAAAD?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by Mohdhk(m): 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
See e big white head... All hail 9ja

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by iykebanty018: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
Love that, originality..... True African lion spirit of dominant...... Welldone My Igbo TribesBrother....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by sauceEEP(m): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
This is called general beating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by srclark: 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
daddyiel:
Who else notice the woman shouting "stop ittttt"
dont mind her when the fight started she thought her man would have the upper hand but as water pass garri na stopppp it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by Lekan1o1: 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
srclark:
dont mind her when the fight started
She thought her man would have the upper hand but as water pass garri na stopppp it
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by wtfcoded: 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
U dey madt.
I na apu ara? grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by konfused: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lordave:
Ka anyi kuo onye a ezigbo ihe! cheesy

Pure Aba slangs grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nightmareo07:

U are a COW.. I guess u didnt read the topic.
The guy is a racist and obviously reasons he is harassing the Nigerian guy.
It wasn't shameful u coward when they harass u like that out side ...dont fight back just keep calm and allow them to throw u on poop. grin

Cry me a river, son.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
puccyforker:
bros you try ooo
thanks very much
congrats man, almost 10k views.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
That na correct warri guy. That oyibo dey crase.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by puccyforker: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
Admin401:
congrats man, almost 10k views.
smiley
thanks bro

but those whites na racist ooo cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
When you think you are a bada$$ then you meet Captain bada$$.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by CeeManCollins(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
Women and shout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by Mekzye: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
I felt very happy after watching this video, let me now go to bed grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
daddyiel:
Who else notice the woman shouting "stop ittttt"

Autistic screeching. She couldn't even go near the Nigerian figters. She was busy venting her frustration on the guys who were actually helping seperate fight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
Believe me I don't know what to write - I just dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by doskie(m): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
hope he doesnt get shot. street dey pass street
Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
puccyforker:
smiley
thanks bro

but those whites na racist ooo cheesy

They are toothless bulldogs. Their power dey online.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by Arysexy(m): 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin

Why that woman dey shout like he-goat on heat?

My Igbo brother, u did noble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beats South African Bodybuilder Who Is A Bully (Video) by JSJDJDWSHW: 12:30am On Jul 07, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Kidnapped Couple In Enugu Discovered Dead, Corpses Mutilated (Pictures) / Abia: 17 Cultists, Female & Male Robbers, Assassins Arrested (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.