Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Questions In The Grave - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Questions In The Grave (1183 Views)

Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance / Punishment Of The Grave. / The Grave: The First Station Of Hereafter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions In The Grave by mxpinky: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2018
QUESTIONS IN THE GRAVE

Ask : Man Rabbuka ? Who is your Lord ?

Answer : Allahu Rabbi . Allah is my Lord .

Ask : Man Nabiyyuka ? Who is your prophet ?

Answer : Muhammadun Nabiyyi . My Prophet is Muhammad

Ask : Ma Dinuka ? What is your religion ?
Answer : Al-Islamu Dini . My religion is Islam

Ask : Man Imamuka ? Who is your Imam ?

Answer : Al Qur'an Imami. My Imam is Al -Qur'an
Ask : Aina Qiblatuka ? Where is your Qibla?

Answer : Al-Ka'batu Qiblati . My Qibla is Ka'aba
Ask : Man Ikhwanuka ? Who are your brothers and sisters ?
Answer : Al-Muslimun Wal Muslimat Ikhwani . Muslimin and Muslimat are my brothers and sisters.. The answer is very simple right? But, are we able to answer it easily? When our body lying on the belly of the earth. When darkness , slamming the fear. When the body , shivering. Where nobody can help . Yes , There is no one who can help us. Jst the good deeds while in life will help. Astaghfirullahal ' Adzim .. Forgive us Oh ALLAH .. We are only a servant , always do sins and evil Ya ALLAH ... Allow us, forever seek for Your Maghfirah and Mercy .. Show us the way towards the bright light of Thy .. Guide us to the straight path . So that we do not lost ... Aamiin Yaa Rabbal ' Aalamiin. Ya Allah Please help us and all those who say ," AAMIIN "... from the torment of the Fire & give us Your Jannatul Firdaus. (Ameen)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions In The Grave by iamgenius(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2018
JazaakumuLlahu Khayran. Those last part from "Man Imamuka ?" please where did you see them? Any authentic reference to that?
Re: Questions In The Grave by tintingz(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
mxpinky:
QUESTIONS IN THE GRAVE

Ask : Man Rabbuka ? Who
is your Lord ?

Answer : Allahu Rabbi .
Allah is my Lord .

Ask : Man Nabiyyuka ? Who is your prophet ?

Answer : Muhammadun
Nabiyyi . My Prophet is
Muhammad

Ask : Ma Dinuka ? What is
your religion ?

Answer : Al-Islamu Dini . My
religion is Islam

Ask : Man Imamuka ? Who
is your Imam ?

Answer : Al Qur'an Imami.
My Imam is Al -Qur'an

Ask : Aina Qiblatuka ?
Where is your Qibla?

Answer : Al-Ka'batu Qiblati
. My Qibla is Ka'aba

Ask : Man Ikhwanuka ?
Who are your brothers and sisters ?

Answer : Al-Muslimun Wal
Muslimat Ikhwani . Muslimin
and Muslimat are my
brothers and sisters..
The answer is very simple right?
But, are we able to answer
it easily?
When our body lying on
the belly of the earth.
When darkness , slamming the fear.
When the body , shivering.
Where nobody can help .
Yes , There is no one who
can help us.
Jst the good deeds while in life will help.
Astaghfirullahal ' Adzim ..
Forgive us Oh ALLAH ..
We are only a servant ,
always do sins and evil
Ya ALLAH ... Allow us, forever seek for
Your Maghfirah and Mercy
Show us the way towards
the bright light of Thy ..
Guide us to the straight path .
So that we do not lost ...
Aamiin Yaa Rabbal '
Aalamiin.
Ya Allah Please help us and
all those who say ," AAMIIN "... from the
torment of the Fire & give
us Your Jannatul Firdaus.
(Ameen)
Lol, replace this with Hindu, Jewish, Christian version.
Re: Questions In The Grave by Empiree: 2:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
tintingz:
Lol, replace this to Hindu, Jewish, Christian version.
Angel: Man Rabbuka ? Who is your Lord ?

Your answer: Flying Spaghetti Monster shocked

Angel knocks you shocked

YOU

V vvvv V vvvv V vvvv cheesy shocked

Re: Questions In The Grave by tintingz(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
Empiree:

Angel: Man Rabbuka ? Who is your Lord ?

Your answer: Flying Spaghetti Monster shocked

Angel knocks you shocked

YOU

V vvvv V vvvv V vvvv cheesy shocked
This is bigotry, what makes you think your God is the true one out of thousand Gods out there?

Anyways, FSM don't command his fairies to ask silly questions like that, FSM is more concern about your good deeds not who you worship or which religion you belong to. smiley
Re: Questions In The Grave by Empiree: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
tintingz:
This is bigotry, what makes you think your God is the true one out of thousand Gods out there?

Anyways, FSM don't command his fairies to ask silly questions like that, FSM is more concern about your good deeds not who you worship or which religion you belong to. smiley
tALK ABOUT EMOTION grin
Re: Questions In The Grave by tintingz(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
Empiree:
tALK ABOUT EMOTION grin
Lol, emotion for where?

Let me ask, are you 100% certain there is Allah's angels in the grave?
Re: Questions In The Grave by Empiree: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
tintingz:
Lol, emotion for where?

Let me ask, are you 100% certain there is Allah's angels in the grave?
Let me ask, are you 100% certain there are questioning in the grave?
Re: Questions In The Grave by tintingz(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Empiree:
Let me ask, are you 100% certain there are questioning in the grave?
You are going strawman.

To answer your question, I don't know what will happen afterlife and no one does.

Now kindly answer my question.
Re: Questions In The Grave by Empiree: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
tintingz:
You are going strawman.

To answer your question, I don't know what will happen afterlife
This is it. You dont know. This is why you need to learn and get off your high horse. When you were in high school, if you didnt know something you asked your teacher, right?.

and no one does.
No, speak for yourself which you already did. You said you dont know. But we know to some extent.

Now kindly answer my question.
Since you said you don't know anything, and you believe there are many gods out there, we being knowledgeable ones, now say to you that There Is Only One God. Anything else is counterfeit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions In The Grave by tintingz(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
Empiree:
This is it. You dont know. This is why you need to learn and get off your high horse. When you were in high school, if you didnt know something you asked your teacher, right?.
Saying you don't know something is better than claiming you know something and can't prove it or it's contradictory, that's fallacy.

No, speak for yourself whic h you already did. You said you dont know. But we know to some extent.
Trust me no one knows what happens afterlife, if there's one or not, before you were born you don't know if you exist in a place or not how come you now know what will happen afterlife?

[s]Since you said you don't know anything, and you believe there are many gods out there,[/s] we being knowledgeable ones, now say to you that There Is Only One God. Anything else is counterfeits.
Lol, you're twisting and going strawman.

First of all, saying I don't know what will happen afterlife does not mean I don't know anything, it simply means there's no evidence to back the claims of afterlife, too much contradictions of thier figment and myths.

Secondly, I don't "believe" there are many Gods out there as my position(atheism), each religion claim thier Gods exist so you can't just tell me your God is the only existing God because a book said so, you have to prove it, other scriptures also claim their God exist.

So since you're the knowledgeable ones, you haven't answer my question.
Re: Questions In The Grave by mxpinky: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
iamgenius:
JazaakumuLlahu Khayran. Those last part from "Man Imamuka ?" please where did you see them? Any authentic reference to that?
sallam google will be easier
Re: Questions In The Grave by iamgenius(m): 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
mxpinky:
sallam google will be easier

Well, I'm sure you know that Google can't do anything on its own. It only pick information from any website, as long as it is on the WWW. So, Google could actually bring up false information from a Kaafir website. Kindly provide your reference. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Observing The Fasting Of Ramadan / A Complete Deen Must Be Practised Completely / Rulings On Naming Ceremony In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.