Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos (43648 Views)

Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food / Speeding Vehicle Rammed Into Lady's Shop In Owerri. Photos / Young Girl Helping Her Mum Fry Yam And Akara Crushed By Jeep In Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by Antipob777(f): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
See the ugly Igbo girls, very shapeless. I can't comment in this dirty thread.

Mtcheeeeew
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by Tunagee(m): 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Wow! these are the kind of women one needs to build future with. Women who go against all odds to succeed with determination and hard work; and not all those prostitute ladies that would keep flirting up and down for financial gain, thinking they cannot survive without selling their pusssies! I'm really proud and inspired by these professionalism here. Wow!wow!wow! To all the responsible women out there, I love u all!

T
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by Hedonisst: 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
God knows I wouldn't board such a flight. It's a modern day miracle that it landed safely, don't count on that next time... These ones are more competent in make up and cosmetics than anything technical.
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by Tunagee(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
madjune:
These women get mind o.

It's not easy commanding an aircraft, from take off to real high altitude and landing it.

Its really not easy at all.

Exactly! That height. Even as a man, I don't like heights. Wow!
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by obowunmi(m): 1:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
Airpeace wouldnt let me take a shit on their flight.
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by ACE1010: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
johnmartus:
Look at how their lips red like vampire.
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by gladisa7: 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
that na why airpeace dey pour water for cup der serve inside plane?
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by sammirano: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
post=69128010:
THE REAL BEAUTIFUL SLAY QUEENS........
#RESPECT.

First time in a looong while We are Seeing a woman do what we can't do!

#RESPECT
again!

You mean what you can't do.
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by mechanics(m): 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
Congrats to her.
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by Pascal181: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
I no go enter
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by chiozor: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
this is risky...any emotional problem as always known with women...life will be wasted...if you know you know
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by GMbuharii: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
These are real slay queens
post=69128010:
#RESPECT.

#RESPECT
again!

woman wrapper grin
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by Spanner4(m): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
But to be honest..... I can't board such flight. ...but kudos to them.
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by DeeDeeDee: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
Women in the COCKPIT. Issorite
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by romenna: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
post=69128010:
#RESPECT.

#RESPECT
again!
while Simi is blazing her trail in her profession, NAIRILAND GIRLS ASSOCIATION continue to wait for guys who will give them money to make their hair.
funny bunch of people!
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by kingsmaila(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
dainformant:
Yesterday, Nigerian airline, Air Peace launched an all-female flights on the Lagos-Abuja, Abuja-Owerri, Owerri-Abuja and Abuja-Lagos routes. According to reports, the flights were in honour of its first female captain, Sinmisola Ajibola.

Air Peace’s Corporate Communications Manager, Chris Iwarah, said Captain Sinmisola’s achievement was a testament to Air Peace’s avowed commitment to gender equality and promotion of Nigerian women in aviation as possessing the requisite skills to distinguish themselves anywhere across the globe in their chosen career.

He said that although women occupied most of the airlines’ top positions, “Sinmisola’s elevation is a great milestone in our effort to grow capacity for women in the cockpit.”

Sinmisola, who was in command of the four-leg flight, was assisted in the cockpit by Senior First Officer, Quincy Owen.
What is special about this? If women can drive trailer which i believe is more difficult in Nigeria roads then flying an Aeroplane that uses buttons and map should not be a problem.
The all-female crew flight took-off from the General Aviation Terminal (GAT) of the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos at 1310 hours, and arrived to a water salute at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja at 1420 hours.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/air-peace-operates-first-all-female-flights-to-owerri-and-abuja.html
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
SniperSmurf:

Men can fly planes better than women.
Just imagine trash.
Go fly am now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by PropertyDeals(f): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
Congratulations to the women.
Whatever a man can do, a woman can also do even better.
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by uwa244(m): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lovely.
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by romme2u: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
HauteReel:
And Pocohantas can't even fly a kite let alone a plane. Na only to dey twerk she sabi. sad sad

sad

At least she sabi twerk......isn't that enough
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by creamy1990(f): 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
princechurchill:
I won't put my life at risk all in the name of supporting and empowering women
u are just a shit hole. If she was to be ur wife/girlfriend would u have uttered that thrash?
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by Bimpe29: 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nice one, but man is till ahead of woman. Gender can never be equal.
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by justmi1: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
I won't get on that plane knowing it would be flown by women. It's easy to fly a plane man or woman, na when water pass garri you go sabi difference. Sentiments aside women are emotional and cannot withstand psycological vigour that may arise.
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by Shaev7(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
If these ladies slays, its for good and worthy profession, not the vixens that slays their lives out. #Respect to them all.
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by princechurchill(m): 12:12am On Jul 07, 2018
creamy1990:
u are just a shit hole. If she was to be ur wife/girlfriend would u have uttered that thrash?

We can share our opinion without insults
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:27am On Jul 07, 2018
Administration1:
Click like if you will have a problem using that particular flight?
Not really sha
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by kingBenedict: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
post=69128010:
#RESPECT.

#RESPECT
again!
I am shocked this comment has so many likes...how old are the people on nairaland...strange comments getting likes... I am confused...

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by MissJoy29(f): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
post=69128010:
#RESPECT.

#RESPECT again!
@bolded, what exactly do you mean?
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
kingBenedict:
I am shocked this comment has so many likes...how old are the people on nairaland...strange comments getting likes... I am confused...
Go and commit suicides or hug transformer now.
Hating on someone that doesn't know if you exist and someone more educated than your dry brain.
All these kids on NL see.
Go and clear the likes away, if it makes you feel so bad.
Small pikin.
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
MissJoy29:

@bolded, what exactly do you mean?
We mean they can fly a plane and we cannot.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria / Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night / Nigerian Passport: Current Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.