Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos (33618 Views)

Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders / Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by bossmeek(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Simi and Jide look all shades of stunning in their pre-wedding shoot. From their pictures, one can tell that they are so in love with each other.

In this mix of nature and waterfalls, the couple shows their beautiful personalities with amazing poses to accentuate the beauty they both possess. We love their vibrant combination of blue, red and brown colours.

https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2018/07/simi-and-jides-vibrant-pre-wedding.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ara dara a adago..... grin breast wey fall don fall

34 Likes

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by Anthonystark: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
The breast has dropped like the value of naira against dollar cry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Why dis jide come resemble falz like dis?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by meobizy(f): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
I clicked this thinking it was another big head Simi. Nice pictures anyway.
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by anitasoll(f): 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lovely photos smiley

Start an online business today, learn how to blog, use social media to make a fortune, build a brand and make good money using your phone or laptop.

Online business is real work. Do you have a skill like writing, graphics and web design, voice over, social media management.

Are you patient and ready to work hard to build your own empire? Do you think investing in yourself is the best way to success and financial freedom?

Click my signature link to connect with me and learn how to start an online business for free.
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by Khd95(m): 7:04am On Jul 07, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
sense wey fall don fall, as if u don't have saggy nd wrinkled balls

18 Likes

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by phemmyfour: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2018
The breasts are going through up and down

1 Like

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by Elnino4ladies: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2018
DREAMZZZ:

Na the meaning be that?
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by johnkey: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2018
some guys sef, average sized boobies are meant to obey law of gravity. just like our balls.

1 Like

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by tayo4ng(m): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2018
Her business
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by PROFdanmike(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2018
Wetin b this
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by emeijeh(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2018
Her olympus has long fallen.

I wonder why this is "news".

Nairaland has really lost it

1 Like

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by marttol: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2018
kiss kiss kiss

By the way

*_What is a wedding?_*

*A wedding is a gathering of people where two people are thinking of sex and the rest of the people are thinking of food... grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by frankbonus(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2018
Nice one
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by moneychannel: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2018
We pray the marriage be "adorable" as well

1 Like

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by barallanee(f): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2018
D way u guys body shame sombody is always so annoying.. Sha its social media bkos u cnt meet her and tell her dis in d face.. Everybody has comma, stop acting perfect

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by Joshua070(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2018
undecided tongue falling breast ( Oyan to ti worwor)
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by jazzykhm(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2018
Recession Don hit the breast, d guy try sha
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by Tonimordred(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2018
Olympus has fallen dats d names of d breast
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by Twoclans(f): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2018
Do I see a bulge in the first picture lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by Joshua070(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2018
marttol:
kiss kiss kiss

By the way

*_What is a wedding?_*

*A wedding is a gathering of people where two people are thinking of sex and the rest of the people are thinking of food... grin grin grin
you are right!

1 Like

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by xtervaganza(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2018
With her old, tired face one would expect a bit of common sense from her. But guess a young hoe makes an old hoe

Why is showing of her expired boobs necessary?
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by Jethrolite(m): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
You have never seen boobs in your life before, have you? Be truthful.

1 Like

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by Bellgal: 11:54am On Jul 07, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Na the meaning be that?
Yes that's the meaning dear.
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by forayfleo(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2018
So beautiful, may God Almighty protect their union

1 Like

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by UNRULY(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2018
Olympus has fallen grin cheesy grin
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by divinelove(m): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
angry which kind slippers be this

1 Like

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by abike12(f): 12:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
Beautiful!! What's there to hate on in these pictures?
Many of you are languishing in poverty and suffering because you've insulted your helper. Bunch of frustrated never do wells.

3 Likes

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
Beautiful couple.I agree with the poster above me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Facebook Wed (Photos) / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.