Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,477 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:10 PM

Drogba Or Rooney ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drogba Or Rooney ? (584 Views)

Gary Cahill: Drogba’s Return Has Boosted Chelsea / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles / We Cant Afford To Lose To Nigeria - Drogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drogba Or Rooney ? by sportman: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2010
oooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! if there is any thing that has made football game very intresting, it should be goal scoring, no matter how it gets into the back of the net, as long as it is recognise as a goal immedietely the entire staduim will turn into another world of joy and excitement. even though any player can do it on the field but if you look at it very well you will discover that there are some player that has the responsibility to do the goal scoring job, which are refer to as strikers. so i want to know who is the best striker in the world of soccer today! well from my own view and jurging from thier performance i thinK: DIDIER DROGBA :is the best world striker. if you did not agree with me say wat you think.

FOR FREE REPORT ON HOW TO GET A FOOTBALL CLUB ABROAD & TO BECOME A FOOTBALL AGENT: SEND YES TO: footballcash1@yahoo.com
Re: Drogba Or Rooney ? by chidichris(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2010
na drogba abeg. drogba dey score from and with any part of his body and the pitch.
drogba is too good.

(1) (Reply)

401 Planners Win Gulder Five-a-Side Tourney / Diego Maradona. / Taye Taiwo Fit To Continue In World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.