Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex (74188 Views)

Sex-For-Marks: Richard Akindele Loses Appeal Challenging Conviction / Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / Richard Akindele, OAU Professor In Sex For Mark Accusation Scandal (Leaked Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
This man for just shut up for the sake of his children

1 Like

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by daveP(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
This Prof is dumb for playing along. Most of these lecturers have this mentality of chopped and clean mouth even when they initially didn't have any interest in such advances by female students. They feel they can chop and Waka pass and at least they won't lose either way.

Then see the way the girl was chatting with her prof for that matter. Vulgar and inappropriate use and choice of words for a first time approach? Girls like these exists no doubt. And the trend is as old as SOme newly wedded brides. The rot is that bad.

such shenanigans.

The guys buy pepper soup and crates of beer and sometimes plasma TV and generators to graduate, while the girls use the method that has always been circulated to work.

Abeg make two of them to (in oshiomole's voice) goan die. This case is an out of court issue. cos no one has any advantage. See the stupid girl claiming trauma. After she won make prof become undergraduate again by raising skirt. SMH.

As for the school..... Thunder go catch them. The system has no respite or history of justice so no one can be held to ransom.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by mechanics(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
So is now the Prof can talk abi, all those times the case was on going he didn't say anything.
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
englishmart:
So because she sent you nude,
Dude are you normal or just fishing for likes? She clearly was trying to use the man for her own gain. Why would a responsible lady send you nude pictures. If you don't think that's a green light then you're Gay.

1 Like

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
femadesh:
Did the Prof reported to the police that 2 vehicles are trailing him on that said day of the phone conversation

It doesn't even sounds like the man is driving during the phone conversation. I believe this is an ordinary afterthought just to vindicate himself. It's a big fat lie!

Why past tense go follow "did "? am not an English teacher but damn.... Not cool to read crap sorry. Or u write simply in pigin. No vex

1 Like

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by delishpot: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
This can be likened to a police man trying to avoid prosecution by saying..... I asked for high amount for bribe because he showed me some money. Oga, even if bribe was offered, you are expected to reject it and treat the person offering you bribe as a criminal. If your Oka fo, accept your fuckup and move on. You hold a position of trust, you messed up, she could have been a tool to catch the bad eggs in the system. You messed up, accept the fact and go and sin no more. I Pray that more of your kind will be disgraced and chased out like dogs and those fi idi gba mark babes would be treated like criminals for trying to get marks that they don't deserve.
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by lowaist101: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
When They Say, 'oh Lord Deliver Us Frm Temptation', Someone Shld Shout The Loudest Amen. Very Few Men Will Pass This Test!

1 Like

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by onyxo76(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
Not this story again, shebi they have sack the prof, wetin dey to discuss again
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by SirLakes: 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
See snake hug am, see girls pick race

Girls ar badt
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by RealityShot: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
ijustdey:

...why I demanded five

VC: Why we didn’t punish student

No comment –Osagie’s lawyer

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/07/sex-for-marks-scandal-how-i-was-trapped-by-dismissed-oa-u-professor/

“And honestly, if our student had also been found culpable, the ideal
thing would be to discipline the student. But in this case, this lady is
no longer with us. The lady came for a programme, but she did not
complete her programme within the stipulated time, and so she is
not a registered student of our school. As at the time the issue
came up, she was trying to resolved her failed courses, but could no
longer come in to register. So the situation would have been
different if she was our student."

That VC must be taught a lesson on fairness,

So he discharged a professor in his University
To please a person who is NOT A STUDENT
of the University?

And then he quote "in Loco parentis"?
How can the professor be" in Loco parentis"
To someone who is NOT A STUDENT?

Next, that advocate should stop being 'a feminist'
The girl is not a student!

She made advances.. BUT the advocate chose to
Ignore that fact in favour of her more feminist
Supporting facts!

WHATSAPP NEVER LIES!
They should download the entire conversation
With timeline and Sue that girl for character assassination!

1 Like

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Midastorch(m): 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
See her almost nude picture again..

1 Like

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ah blem blem cheesy
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by romenna: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
Stay away from failures. They will make you fail miserably.
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by jrusky(m): 8:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mr Prof just your mouth go back to your village and farm okro useless man. Don't worry anyday someone like me get to seat of power in this country most lecturers will go on exile because I will be so ruthless about them.

I seriously hold unrepentant grudges against them I just don't like them a bit because of their wicked attitude towards students
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by jrusky(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mr Prof just your mouth go back to your village and farm okro useless man. Don't worry anyday someone like me get to seat of power in this country most lecturers will go on exile because I will be so ruthless about them.

I seriously hold unrepentant grudges against them I just don't like them a bit because of their wicked attitude towards students I experienced it and what saved me was because of my father personality but most friends I have really suffered in the hands of these bastards especially when any of them toast your girlfriend and she refused them, carry over is sure for you.
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by SoSlimOlak(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
This is to notify the general public that there is private lesson for the following subjects(1) Mathematics(2)Furthermathematics(3)Physics.The tutors have many years of experience.Patronise us today,the trials will convince you.
(Ibadan and it's environs)
For more enquiries,call:08052143418
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Dwhyte(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
What? Mogbe

Wetin he want tell the wife now

Chisos christ
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by crafteck(m): 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
I think he's right, no one would ask for 5 rounds of sex

1 Like

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by bejeria101(m): 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
5 rounds? Haba if na your daughter you go gree? Olodo prof! Fell for the cheapest trick in the book.
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Awoo88: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
Both of them have been seeing each other. The babe initiated the whole thing and the Randy proff fell for it.

1 Like

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Gotze1: 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
[s]
englishmart:
So because she sent you nude, you now think the best thing to do was to ask for sex before marks? My brother, show us some of the nude pictures, so we can believe.....

As a Professor, he's therefore an old man, who has family, and maybe, daughter, too. It's shameful for a professor who has studied almost all his life to be sacked because of an embarrassing issue like this...
[/s]You are daft. What nonsense are you talking. He should show you the nude so you can believe, why don't you ask the idiotic girl to bring the evidence that the lecturer arrassed her.

1 Like

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Maski87: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
If you know she sent you nude pictures why don't you put it out here,so that everyone can see,and know you are telling the truth instead of boring us with this made up tory.
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by obibob2020(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
Where is the evidence?
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Kemillion(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
as if i even read the term paper to the end
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by PrinceGallant: 9:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
Why was his title] REVEREND. is not shown?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by steffi01(m): 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nothing wey we no dey hear for dis kauntree
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by AreaFada2: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
Well he had the chance to give all the details to the investigating school authorities. They obviously found his version totally rubbish. Because his colleagues who investigated are known to protect one of their given any little doubt.

Of what use is it to us now?
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Bugati
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by thunderbabs: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Puuli, puuli,, aaaahhhhhhh. sad

What puuuli will cause in this life, ehn shocked
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by maasoap(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
DavSagacity:
This professor can Lie OOOoo...!!!!

He didn't lie. The panel confirmed his story but they said that as a lucturer/parent, he was supposed to have reported or disciplined the girl. It was just that he was indeed interested in fvcking the lady.
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by DavSagacity(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
maasoap:

He didn't lie. The panel confirmed his story but they said that as a lucturer/parent, he was supposed to have reported or disciplined the girl. It was just that he was indeed interested in fvcking the lady.
He was interested to shaku -shaku her therefore he decided to conceal the truth by failing to discipline her or report to appropriate authority.
That is still A BIG LIE. Thank God he has been dismissed.
Re: Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex by Charly68: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
Agbalagba ki NSA lagbalangba ...you tolerated the shit and allowed her to destroy all you have laboured for just like that..a professor of management Accounting ..oh my God..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.