Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Female Corper Dresses Up Her Little Son In NYSC Outfit As She Passe Out (photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Dresses Up Her Little Son In NYSC Outfit As She Passe Out (photos) (45272 Views)

Should Our Female Corpers Be Allowed To Wear This NYSC Outfit? / Lady Who Gave Birth During Her NYSC, Dresses Up Her Son As Corper In Cute Photos / Elderly Grandfather Rocks NYSC Outfit With His Walking Stick.See Reactions(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Dresses Up Her Little Son In NYSC Outfit As She Passe Out (photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:55am On Jul 07, 2018
Oyeleye101:
My love for kids can't be trade for anything
I just love them naturally

Me too but they always not comfortable around me
No matter how hard i try to play/jovial with themsad

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Dresses Up Her Little Son In NYSC Outfit As She Passe Out (photos) by kizwid(m): 6:32am On Jul 07, 2018
ibkayee:
I love babies - toddlers, so cute kiss kiss
i can help you to make one
Re: Female Corper Dresses Up Her Little Son In NYSC Outfit As She Passe Out (photos) by Diso60090(m): 6:53am On Jul 07, 2018
Beface:
The small boy dey feel the khaki self. There is something about that khaki and I can see the excitement in the eyes of the boy (it remind me of my own excitement back in the days).

Which back in the days you dey talk about

Because i know you very well back in the days
For okoko junction
Re: Female Corper Dresses Up Her Little Son In NYSC Outfit As She Passe Out (photos) by M2dX(m): 8:14am On Jul 07, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter Of Request For Youth Corper To Serve In Organization / Update On Increment Of NYSC Allowance / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.