Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,935 members, 7,799,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ (17758 Views)

⚫⚫CARFAX™ Vehicle History Reports!! VIN / Chassis No. ☎️ +2347011116171⚫⚫ / ⚫⚫ Premium Vehicle History Reports + Vehicle Pictures : VIN / Chassis No. ⚫⚫ / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by CarGuideNG: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hafeexla:
Mynd44 And Lalasticlala something good is happening here

We deeply appreciate all who visited the thread, participated, left comments, suggestions, and who kept the competition moving smoothly!

Future editions will be more robust and even more inclusive!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by Hafeexla(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
CarGuideNG:

We deeply appreciate all who visited the thread, participated, left comments, suggestions, and who kept the competition moving smoothly!

Future editions will be more robust and even more inclusive!!

Thankz boss, alert receive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by CarGuideNG: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
This Vehicle History Challenge was brought to you by CarGuideNG, your Vehicle History Platform

Wondering how to proceed with getting a VIN check/Vehicle History Report from CarGuideNG?

Three simple steps!!

1. Get the VIN from your Vehicle. One common location is shown below

2. Contact CarGuideNG via whatsapp with the direct link:

https:///send?phone=2347011116171

Just tap/click on the link, voilá!

OR

call or send an SMS to 234-701-111-6171

OR

Send an email to carguideng@gmail.com

3. Your Vehicle History Report Package will be ready in 5-10 minutes after the request is confirmed.

It's very easy, try it today!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7333988_img20180623wa0000_jpeg23ac338071a02243b6f791b6e59aad15

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by CarGuideNG: 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hafeexla:
Thankz boss, alert receive

Your participation is well appreciated Sir!
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by Cosplay: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
Yes, yes.

Please forward your tithes accordingly grin grin

Job well done people. This is commendable.

1 Like

Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by axamansard(f): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
CarGuideNG:

We have our winners!

The following have been found to have adhered to the rules of the competition and are hereby declared winners:

In no particular order,

HAFEEXLA

NUREY

AXAMANSARD

Congratulations!!

Please send messages to CarGuideNG via Nairaland Direct Messaging from the above usernames, or post contact email addresses to redeem your prizes right away!

wow my copy and paste paid off grin

Thank you carguideng for the platform to win, and special thanks to computerglobal, who ran the vin I supplied to him at super speed, demeanor for supplying the vin.

I have contacted you VIA pm and my phone number is in my signature and can be used to contact me.

2 Likes

Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by Gentlevin: 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
CarGuideNG:

Your participation is well appreciated Sir!
@op...In your final answer, you typed USA as country of first registration but how come u declared someone who put FRANCE as one of your winners?.....

Or am I missing something or are u just being generous?
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by CarGuideNG: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
axamansard:
wow my copy and paste paid off grin

Thank you carguideng for the platform to win

Congratulations and thanks for your participation Sir!!
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by CarGuideNG: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
Gentlevin:
@op...In your final answer, you typed USA as country of first registration but how come u declared someone who put FRANCE as one of your winners?.....

Or am I missing something or are u just being generous?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7333988_img20180623wa0000_jpeg23ac338071a02243b6f791b6e59aad15

Rule 4:

The first 3 participants with the most valid and correct information at the end of the competition period, will be declared winners, and will receive cash prizes.

The participant was one of the first three to provide the most valid and correct information. It may not have been totally correct, but enough of it was correct
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by Gentlevin: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
CarGuideNG:

Rule 4:

The first 3 participants with the most valid and correct information at the end of the competition period, will be declared winners, and will receive cash prizes.

The participant was one of the first three to provide the most valid and correct information. It may not have been totally correct, but enough of it was correct
well its your quiz and u have the final say. Am not disputing your choice of winners. But from your "rule" does it mean the country of the vehicle in question is not among important things to look out for?...

I just want to know so that in your next quiz, I can feel free to put any country I want....

1 Like

Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by axamansard(f): 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
CarGuideNG:

Congratulations and thanks for your participation Sir!!

It's Ma, and I have received the N2,000.

2 Likes

Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by Gentlevin: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hafeexla:
Correct VIN: VNKKTUD33GA063228

Vehicle Model Year: 2016

Vehicle Maker: toyota

Vehicle Model: yaris Limited Edition

Vehicle Exterior Colour: Silver

Vehicle Interior Upholstery : Cloth

Vehicle Engine Configuration: L4

Engine Model: 1NZ-FE

Transmission Type : 4-Speed Automatic Transmission

Vehicle status : clean title

Mileage: 10,215miles
Take note here that FRANCE was chosen and not USA as your choice....
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by CarGuideNG: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
Gentlevin:
well its your quiz and u have the final say. Am not disputing your choice of winners. But from your "rule" does it mean the country of the vehicle in question is not among important things to look out for?...

I just want to know so that in your next quiz, I can feel free to put any country I want....

I think you misunderstood the rule Sir.

There were several questions to provide answers for.

A participant did not need to have all the answers correct to win.

He just needed to have enough of the answers to be among the first 3 participants with answers, to win.
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by CarGuideNG: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
axamansard:

It's Ma

Humble apologies!

We appreciate your participation.
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by Gentlevin: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
CarGuideNG:

I think you misunderstood the rule Sir.

There were several questions to provide answers for.

A participant did not need to have all the answers correct to win.

He just needed to have enough of the answers to be among the first 3 participants with answers, to win.
OK OK, noted now, "not need to have all the answers..." no prob. kudos.....
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
. Congrats to all the winners.
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by oyekanwahab(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
i tried all my best oo but i didn't get it
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by nurey(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
Gentlevin:
OK OK, noted now, "not need to have all the answers..." no prob. kudos.....

he couldn't be penalized though as he didn't describe more on the country

Note the vehicle in question was manufactured in France and a dealer in US got it delivered to him.

country of manufacture France

country of use United states
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
nurey:

he couldn't be penalized though as he didn't describe more on the country

Note the vehicle in question was manufactured in France and a dealer in US got it delivered to him.

country of manufacture France

country of use United states

Country of First/Original Registration/Title

what did it cost you to get the mileages and other info?
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by nurey(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

what did it cost you to get the mileages and other info?

the answer to your question is HARDWORK

though I wasn't the one who made the mistake I was just guessing why the individual could have made the mistake.
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
. How did you come about the vehicle mileage? Hafeexla
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by freshvine(f): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
professors of automobile defending their dessertation.
...examination from hell.
like telling a primary pupil to solve calculus.
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by nymphomaniac(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Well done guys. Really enjoyed this thread. The importance of VIN cannot be overemphasized. I have learnt a lot from this thread but I must confess cosplay has been a teacher.
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by Hafeexla(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
. How did you come about the vehicle mileage? Hafeexla
Funny' Onez you input the vin into the decoder, it will automatically show every information rather than ask such a question, you should be asking how i got the vin
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hafeexla:
Funny' Onez you input the vin into the decoder, it will automatically show every information rather than ask such a question, you should be asking how i got the vin

can you share a link if it is free?
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by Hafeexla(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Vindecoder.Net
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by Hafeexla(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Am a newbie on these thread and it is like you've been a long time member of the car section, so can i ask my own question
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hafeexla:
Am a newbie on these thread and it is like you've been a long time member of the car section, so can i ask my own question

Not just yet, I tried and dint get the mileage info for free. So how did you figure it out?
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by Hafeexla(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Not just yet, I tried and dint get the mileage info for free. So how did you figure it out?
when checking I bookmark several site, but i already delete the bookmark once i reach house, i will recheck and give you feedback
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by CarGuideNG: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Rapid, reliable, comprehensive VIN Check / Vehicle History Reports with detailed vehicle information and detailed images.

5 - 10 Minutes from request to delivery.

https:///send?phone=2347011116171
Re: ⚅⚅ Nairaland VIN / Chassis No. Challenge!! Cash Prizes Awarded!!⚅⚅ by CarGuideNG: 12:50am On Jul 09, 2018
Vehicle History Service available 24 hours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Pencil Light @ 499000 sold sold sold / SOLD. Clean 2007 Lexus ES350 @ 2.5m (full Option) / Registered Toyota Camry 2003 Model Extrememly Clean First Body just like toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.