Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,544 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:38 PM

Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya (5985 Views)

Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Photos Of Empress Njamah And Her Little Niece 12 Years Ago And Now / Empress Njamah Is Asking Her Fans If She Should Keep This Baby Lion As A Pet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by AloyEmeka5: 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2010
[size=14pt]Empress Njamah Is A Thief---Timaya Accuses Ex. Lover[/size]
Home | Headlines | Empress Njamah Is A Thief---Timaya Accuses Ex. Lover
Font size: Published 09/06/2010 14:09:00 Webby

Empress Njamah
The last may not have been heard about the crumbled love affair between the Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah and one of the hottest artistes in Nigeria, popularly called Timaya. The award winning Nigeria singer and songwriter, Timaya in a recent interview with a journalist erroneously called Empress Njamah names, referring to her as a thief who he gave some money to purchase a car only for her to squander the money on frivolities. He so labeled her to the extent that the journalist who was not going to dig int deep into their strained relationship was left with no option than to further press him to open more on the crack amorous affair and why she was referred to as a thief.

“Empress is not that important to talk about. I gave her money to buy a car, she didn’t buy it, she was always driving my car before we broke up and I went to collect my car back not the money I gave her to use in buying the car. So, she is like a thief. We were dating and I gave you money to buy a car and you didn’t buy it instead you were using my car and since we’re not dating again she should be able to return my car now. During our courtship, I once told her that I don’t like feeling like a fool. Nobody likes to be talking for a suck, she took me as one but I fought it” Timaya revealed.

Though, Empress who is said to have remained tight-lipped over her liaison and the brouhaha that follow shortly after her break up with Timaya, we learnt, got a new car a few weeks after her separation from Timaya and the day she was to celebrate the new wonder-on-wheel, Timaya and his thugs were said to have stormed the church, abused the pastor and harassed people in the vineyard.

One of close pals of the highly controversial couple, Empress & Timaya exclusively had a chat with www.nigeriafilms.com on the on-going love scandal about the estranged lovers. The source wasted no time to support Empress’ cause.
[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/files.php?file=Timaya_143156023.jpg[/img]

Empress a thief is derogatory and it’s nothing but an attempt to assassinate the character of the beautiful actress, Empress. Empress is a Nollywood actress who is quite doing well, fine; they both might have dated before and in the course of this might have given each other gifts or anything, that, of course does not warrant them calling each other’s names. Over what! There’s nothing absolutely wrong in one driving his or her lover’s car. What has he (Timaya) done that is new under this heaven? Is he the only man that will give his lover money to buy a car before? How much did he give to Empress that is making him to bark like a mad dog…?

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/30916-Empress-Njamah-Thief---Timaya-Accuses-Lover.html
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by dominique(f): 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2010
he should just STFU. does he have to be so lose-tongued when it comes to the media.

Empress a thief is derogatory and it’s nothing but an attempt to assassinate the character of the beautiful actress, Empress. Empress is a Nollywood actress who is quite doing well, fine; they both might have dated before and in the course of this might have given each other gifts or anything, that, of course does not warrant them calling each other’s names. Over what! There’s nothing absolutely wrong in one driving his or her lover’s car. What has he (Timaya) done that is new under this heaven? Is he the only man that will give his lover money to buy a car before? How much did he give to Empress that is making him to bark like a mad dog…?

GBAM!
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 10, 2010
Timaya obviously has not heard of pple who buy mansions for their babes and break it off with them after all is said n done! He shud grow up abeg!
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by mamagee3(f): 12:24am On Jun 10, 2010
^^He needs to grow up after getting a life. sad
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by AloyEmeka5: 12:43am On Jun 10, 2010
switpea:

Timaya obviously has not heard of pple who buy mansions for their babes and break it off with them after all is said n done! He shud grow up abeg!

Why must women be at the receiving end all the time and boast about it?. That does not speak well for a gender that fights for equality. Will you ask Timaya to shut the fck up if he was female and the recipient of the largess is male?

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 10, 2010
Timaya be mumu. Why he go submit the money for the girl hand? He should have bought the car himself.
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 10, 2010
@Aloy, My point is that he need not get all worked up over money for a car for heaven sake to the extent of calling the girl names. Thats uncalled for. When the going was sweet, he prolly told her he'd give her the whole world and now they break up and he wants his money back, what a childish thing to do! What does that say abt his personality? This shud not be a media frenzy. Nobody's talking abt gender equality. Make him forget the money jare!
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by AloyEmeka5: 1:36am On Jun 10, 2010
michelin89:

Timaya be mumu. Why he go submit the money for the girl hand? He should have bought the car himself.
LWKMD  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Michelin:
Your legs are too hot that they can melt the eyes of men committing too much lookery. That leg can make Timaya hand over his last card so you can help him buy another car  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 10, 2010
Abeg mumu turned maga nor be my match. I want a smart ass to rob him off his last cent. grin
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by AloyEmeka5: 1:49am On Jun 10, 2010
switpea:

@Aloy, My point is that he need not get all worked up over money for a car for heaven sake to the extent of calling the girl names. Thats uncalled for. When the going was sweet, he prolly told her he'd give her the whole world and now they break up and he wants his money back, what a childish thing to do! What does that say abt his personality? This shud not be a media frenzy. Nobody's talking abt gender equality. Make him forget the money jare!

What if the money is his last card?. Do you know how many years it took him to save that money only for him to lose it in a jiffy?. I do not support the name calling but he is frustrated and stupidity wired to emotions can happen to anybody. I don't think you will find it funny if your boyfriend disappears with a 5 years worth of your savings; you will definitely go bananas and call him names including punk, ole, barawo and eediot.
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 10, 2010
Wasnt this the same dude that was giving his gf (or ex) a monthly salary of thousands of naira?

BTW, if yes, does anyone have his contact info? Forward it to my mailbox, in my profile. maga must pay
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by AloyEmeka5: 2:43am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

Wasnt this the same dude that was giving his gf (or ex) a monthly salary of thousands of naira?

BTW, if yes, does anyone have his contact info? Forward it to my mailbox, in my profile. maga must pay

If the picture below is actually you; I think you should be the one paying Timaya for occasional banging.  tongue tongue tongue tongue

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=275499;type=avatar[/img]
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 10, 2010
^^^lmao! Nah he should be the one paying for enjoyment of extra package grin
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by AloyEmeka5: 2:59am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

^^^lmao! Nah he should be the one paying for enjoyment of extra package  grin

You think Timaya is suicidal? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by Outstrip(f): 3:20am On Jun 10, 2010
Where they getting married or something. I think she broke his heart. All this stuff about the car is just to cover up how he feels
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by tosinaded(m): 8:46am On Jun 10, 2010
empress njamah, toni payne. . . . who's next?
cant our naija male celebs love any1 without heart break?
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by sjeezy8: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2010
Timaya no get brain for head

To be a big boy
1) You dont let a babe drive your own car- you buy her a car
2) You dont let her live with you- you rent a place for her.
3) Always have atleast 2 babes other babes in rotation- incase d babe fuq up
4)All the babes should live in different places - I prefer Ex. Yankee(America) Jand( london) Naija(Nigeria) But if your own money no reach there- settle for Lagos, Abj or any other state.

Timaya is a small boy  he doesnt know shet mehn.
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by sjeezy8: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2010
Empress Njamah is kinda ugly anyway -
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by tosinaded(m): 9:15am On Jun 10, 2010
there are many ways of fukking the babe up na!
just report to the police that ur car is stolen . . . . . . . give dem egunje
dem go fu/k the babe up big time!
afyerall the particulars are in his name innit!

y u go caryy car of ur ex dey go? no be thief be that!
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by tosinaded(m): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2010
Timaya sef na maga!

he has been fckn a man

Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by AloyEmeka5: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2010
sjeezy8:

Timaya no get brain for head

To be a big boy
1) You dont let a babe drive your own car- you buy her a car
2) You dont let her live with you- you rent a place for her.
3) Always have atleast 2 babes other babes in rotation- incase d babe fuq up
4)All the babes should live in different places - I prefer Ex. Yankee(America) Jand( london) Naija(Nigeria) But if your own money no reach there- settle for Lagos, Abj or any other state.

Timaya is a small boy  he doesnt know shet mehn.

Did you rent houses and buy cars for all your babes as a big boy?
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by Moyola(f): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2010
Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla!!!
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by Sauron1: 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2010
tosinaded@:

Timaya sef na maga!
he has been fckn a man

I can't stand Timaya.
This serves him RIGHT!!!!
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by DIVA201: 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2010
Timaya is just a loudmouthed fool !!!!
ASSSWIPE!!!
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by MissyB1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2010
Saw this yesterday but I was too lazy to post. tongue

tosinaded@:

Timaya sef na maga!

he has been fckn a man

Rotflapimp!! Mean!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by bawomolo(m): 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2010
all these noise over some ugly skeezer?
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by lysaa(f): 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2010
As a big girl, y she nor arrange herself? Abegy, we need some timayas around to teach some girls the lesson of their lives. grin
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2010
bawomolo:

the boy or the girl?
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by Sauron1: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2010
michelin89:

the boy or the girl?

Both!!!
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2010
~Sauron~:

Both!!!

You nor waste time.
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by yme1(f): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2010
lets face it not all of this stars can handle their famousness and love at the same time undecided
sooner or later the love would have gone sour

~Sauron~:

Both!!!
why wont you say both when you know fully well that you are allergic to ugly people cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah Is A Thief- Timaya by AloyEmeka5: 12:00am On Jun 11, 2010
bawomolo:

Empress Njamah may not be pretty but she is sexy. The likes of Sauron castigating her here will not mind a paid weekend with her in a Las Vegas resort.

Sauron, I am coming at ya -Empress kiss kiss kiss

[img]http://3.bp..com/_RK3z804JAv8/RxyhbYLvteI/AAAAAAAAACg/ezCKG9700w8/s320/empress.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Afro Candy Releases Nude Photos To Congratulate Buhari Over Victory. / Di’ja Vs Seyi Shay, Who Got The Biggest? (must See Photos) / Nicki Minaj Passes Through Airport In See-through Leggins (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.