Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (133180 Views)

How Do I Make My Vagina Tighter During Intercourse? / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by hammer6F: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2018
THESE ARE THE MEN WITH THE BEST GENES IN THE COUNTRY.

BEST FOOTBALLERS, BEST MUSICIAN, BEST BUSINESS MINDS AND PRODUCING ALL THE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN NIGERIA.

SEE THE IGBO SWAG.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by IMASTEX: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2018
Tallesty1:
Which one is my vagina is tighter? Shey na me and your vagina go dey waka for road? Abi na your vagina my pikin go resemble?
I wonder oh.
The emphasis on vagina this days hmm!
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2018
As a play boy before I married, there is how I know a "sweet" girl and one with wide one down there. I will give you a clue, the wider the mouth, "wider, wider, wider" it is down there. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by hammer6F: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2018
WHY AFONJA MEN RUN LEAVE THIS THREAD NAU?

COME AND DEFEND YOUR PRODUCE. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:31am On Jul 07, 2018
EXACTLY YOU'RE UGLY MORE THAN ATUTU-PORORO
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by greenglobestore(m): 10:32am On Jul 07, 2018
looool....Hmm
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by dingbang(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2018
Smartwin:
bro did I just hear the pussy is tight? That guy that said he will prefer borehole pussy never try am once , if you enter borehole pussy you go come out with shame and frustration, just wasting your time ontop her and she will be watching zeeworld na they ur mind go Dy say tight pussy with ugly face is the best if we too much off the light or cover her face gbagam
I dey tell you.. Bleeping Wide pussy ain't cool at all... Its just a waste of time.. Your prick will just be entering wollom wollom... No feeling.
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2018
hammer6F:

U SEE THE TYPE OF WOMEN U PRODUCE IN YOUR SOUTH WEST YORUBA REGION?
NO WONDER, THE THOUGHT OF BIAFRA GIVES U HEART ATTACK AND HEART BREAK.
IGBO AMAKA IS A SOURCE OF JOY.

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Olulinks(m): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2018
brownshooga:
Why is she shading other girls
She never mentioned your name na
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Viicfuntop(f): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I rather fucck a beautiful girl with borehole pussy that smell like soakaway than a ugly virgin.

I will be more disgusted with a girl that hangs out with someone like you, with your bad English

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Tzben(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2018
dingbang:
you arent fuvking her face bro.
Obviously, he doesn't know that
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by milemimi93(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2018
This girl face fit give me nightmares...
Op next time put caution sign...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
No one is ugly in this world we realy need to be proud of our self
f
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by squarelead(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2018
Only heaven knows what you would have done if you were pretty.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Anigreat: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I will be more disgusted with a girl that hangs out with someone like you, with your bad English

shocked

Is it your English?

If you're not ugly, then the oozing odour coming out of your pussy is terrible.
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Franking: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2018
Who tight private pussy hep?
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by redsun(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2018
SHE JUST needs A GOOD COSMETIC SURGEON TO TUCK IN HER LIPS. SHE IS SALVAGEABLE.
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Akeos(m): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2018
she needs testifiers please... who go volunteer
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by pocohantas(f): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2018
Ishilove:
Hian. This one has low self esteem. You have reduced your worth to the tightness of your vaginas. Hopeless generation.

Maybe she is a NLder grin
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Viicfuntop(f): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2018
Anigreat:

shocked

Is it your English?

If you're not ugly, then the oozing odour coming out of your pussy is terrible.

Shut up jo, swine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Psoul(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2018
Women can't think beyond their pussy, both the beautiful and the ugly ones.
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by softworldsystem(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2018
na wa o, waitin u want make we do, make we console you abi ....ok sorry u go get your type of guy that will appreciate you
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:56am On Jul 07, 2018
All things bright and beautiful .All creatures great and small.All things wise and wonderful.The Lord God made them all.
I wonder what she will say to her kids when she becomes a mother. Even if she visit a dentist abroad sometimes in the future she could change her dentition.
Girl you are not ugly.D fists beauty I see here is your confidence. 2nd is public speaking. U can be a teacher you know .And I think u are down to earth too.
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I rather fucck a beautiful girl with borehole pussy that smell like soakaway than a ugly virgin.

I’m sure you have never met just one of the girls you quoted there talk less of all three combined . Cos if u have met a smelly pussy then you know you joystick could shut down for close to a week.
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2018
hammer6F:
THESE ARE THE MEN WITH THE BEST GENES IN THE COUNTRY.

BEST FOOTBALLERS, BEST MUSICIAN, BEST BUSINESS MINDS AND PRODUCING ALL THE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN NIGERIA.

SEE THE IGBO SWAG.

Lol IGBO are just the best in imitation just like the way your ebuka stole out agbada
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by mcmukoko12(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin See waw waw in action.
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by badguy1(m): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2018
nazablossom:
Are you sure about that? Next thing now,you will create a topic complaining about how wide your gf's .....,... is.
Bia lemme check ur size angry grin
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2018
this one is strong... Bring the Holy cane
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Ziggylady(f): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2018
Tallesty1:
Which one is my vagina is tighter? Shey na me and your vagina go dey waka for road? Abi na your vagina my pikin go resemble?

Na wa for this kind 'savagery' cry..*faints*
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by newoffer: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2018
with that bucket lips. ur Punna is a river
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Funlag: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2018
Hope say e no go big pass ur mouth grin
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2018
Ishilove:
Hian. This one has low self esteem. You have reduced your worth to the tightness of your vaginas.

Hopeless generation.

Her vagina is tight because her mouth has been doing all the work. Also solves the bagger problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Silent Treatment - What You Are Saying By Not Saying Anything At All / 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo / Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.