Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor (42423 Views)

Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory / With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect / 'I Declare You The Next Ekiti Governor' - Fayose Prays For Deputy, Eleka(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by Ekiti360(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2018
Lol
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by Ebbyboy: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2018
With the federal might, we already know he is winning. I wish Fayose's candidate wins the election cos Fayose is a strong voice of the opposition.
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by ikenath31(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2018
i hope this is not in the pig form that will come out false!
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2018
chenbravo:
were/are you a Unilorite?
No , we are not!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2018
Na today

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by mysteriousman(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2018
Quite predictable
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by Lumig: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2018
sojiboy:
The prophet as revealed to by the spirit, said that Dr. John Kayode Fayemi is going to become the next Governor of EKITI state.
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YVexzUPNaY
some Fayose ass-lickers will rush to call him fake prophet. Expecting them
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by Timfreds(m): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2018
It will take a miracle for APC not to win. Buhari is by all means bent on proving a point ahead of 2019. But I sincerely hope he fail.
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by IdJack(m): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2018
Hmmmm mmm... Na WA ooo
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by Lynfroddo: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2018
[quote author=sojiboy post=69153736]The prophet as revealed to by the spirit, said that Dr. John Kayode Fayemi is going to become the next Governor of EKITI state.
Hmmmm!
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by Mccullum: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2018
Why Christian clerics like announcing self claimed vision on election issues and it's difficult to hear such from Muslim clerics with other religion leaders to interfere into politics...

I think pastors like doing this as advertisement for their churches and to gain popularity.
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by Almunjid(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2018
Fake prophets every where. Wetin concern God with politics? Our God is not a politician.
And as for those pastors wasting their prophecy on football... God is not a footballer

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by beeblack: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2018
If God says so. I pray he won't lease the state for Fulani
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by anytexy: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2018
Fayose fall my hand for not paying Salary up to date and he wants to win election. Mtcheeew!! I like Fayose, but with this a lone he is likely to loose. I don't think he has good advicer. Enugu state, Anabra State etc are not owning ..
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by putin4: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2018
PDP WILL WIN.THATS ALL I CAN SAY FOR NOW.
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by Donspicey: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2018
Iffa Hear Say Fayemi Win,,,.I Stil Dey Wonda Wetin Dat Old Cargo Forget 4 Govt House,,..PDP all d way
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by stigmond(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2018
Nawa for Ekiti people oh, they always reelecte former governors... Rubbish!!!
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2018
post=69156912:
MAY THE BEST CANDIDATE WIN.
Someone that will bring succor, peace and prosperity to the Fountain of Knowledge.
Amen oooo
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by DIYhackers: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2018
He has been paid
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by Koolking(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2018
post=69156912:
MAY THE BEST CANDIDATE WIN.
Someone that will bring succor, peace and prosperity to the Fountain of Knowledge.

All candidates are best candidates to themselves and family, the Ekiti people in general will decide the best candidate.

The era of stomach infrastructure was wasted.
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by sheunpompey1: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2018
Prophet Nebu
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by Akilek: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2018
sojiboy:
The prophet as revealed to by the spirit, said that Dr. John Kayode Fayemi is going to become the next Governor of EKITI state.
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YVexzUPNaY

Prophet of doom
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by omogidi234(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2018
Is okay for Fayemi to become the Governor of my state for the second time. But if per chance Atiku chooses Fayose as his Vice and they win, that is Zegobe.
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by Billygee2u: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2018
coolcharm:
Lol

Please let us do ourselves a greater good by learning to differentiate predictions from prophecies.

While the outcome of the elections might go in that direction, this is no where near a prophecy.

He didn't say God told him anything. Besides, God doesn't waste his words on trivial matters.

Nuf said.
neither is God a politician
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by kennisman(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2018
May Allah bring Governor that will bring herdmen to operate in Ekiti so dt we can take over south west ishaallau.
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2018
ALL THESE XTIAN PROPHET THAT'S WHY I LOVE ISLAM WE DON'T SEE RUBBISH TINX
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by innocential3032(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2018
Very soon nw the PIG dat predicted NIGERIA SUPER EAGLE reaching the semi final wil cum n say e own again o
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by XaviDayo(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2018
The man only gave his opinion something he is entitled to. Later now, nairaland go put im name for the list of people wey prophesy and e no happen.
Re: Video Of A Prophet Declaring Who Becomes The Next Ekiti Governor by HoodBillionaire: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2018
africa is cursed
God go just dey laff us tire.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBC: Nigeria's Top Five Governor Battles / Sule Lamido In Private Meeting With Atiku In Dubai [PHOTO] / Festus Keyamo Posts Snapshot Of Tinubu's American Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.