Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea (32666 Views)

How To Stir Fry Potatoes And Veggies, So Crispy And Yummy (Photos, Video) / Stir-fry Noodles Nigerian Style. / Healthy Breakfast Idea - Potato Egg Melange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by vinegurl(f): 6:40am On Jul 07, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWFTP0PWr2I

Hey dearies! start your morning with a healthy potato dish like this; this will keep you full all day.
Stir fry potatoes is a dish with a fabulous flavor, this is so true especially when the potatoes are properly seasoned and fried. This pan fry potatoes are simply potatoes that are nicely diced and cooked to perfection in a pan.

One good thing about this stir fried potatoes is that they are crispy on the edges, buttery and creamy on the inside and so easy to make; it is just so simple and filling. Any kind of vegetable can be added to make this. Enjoy this simple stir fry as breakfast. See video above

Stir fry potatoes ingredients
• 8 large Potatoes (Irish)
• 1 Red Bell Pepper
• 1 Green Pepper
• 2 Red tomato
• 1 Small Onion
• 4 Tablespoons vegetable oil
• 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
• 1 Teaspoon thyme
• ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1 stock cube
• Salt to taste

How to Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes

1. Peel potatoes, rinse them and cut into smaller cubes, drain out excess liquid and set aside.
2. Set a skillet or pan on heat, add few tablespoons of cooking oil to it and add the diced potatoes it without them overlapping.
3. Leave the potatoes to cook in the oil for 3-4 minutes until they start to get brown underneath without turning them yet.
4. Once the potatoes starts to become soft and brown, season with 1 stock cube, garlic, pepper and thyme. Stir until this combines.
5. Add chopped onion, garlic or ginger and stir, cook until it becomes soft, it should still be crunchy when you bite through.
6. Add the chopped bell peppers, tomatoes and stir fry the potatoes on low heat until it cooks through. Make sure the potatoes and the
veggies are properly cooked.
7. Now your stir fry potato is ready, serve it immediately.

31 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by u3man(m): 6:44am On Jul 07, 2018
� I will try it

1 Like

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by vinegurl(f): 6:50am On Jul 07, 2018
See other pictures below.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by beautygboel(f): 6:52am On Jul 07, 2018
EASY, I WILL TRY IT

1 Like

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by vinegurl(f): 7:07am On Jul 07, 2018
u3man:
� I will try it
Definitely
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by vinegurl(f): 7:07am On Jul 07, 2018
beautygboel:
EASY, I WILL TRY IT
Yea, very easy
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by folake4u(f): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
Looks inviting. Would cook this for my dad.

7 Likes

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by ADUKKY(f): 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thanks for sharing. Did you use Irish or sweet potato?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by Flexherbal(m): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
I am hungry !
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by vinegurl(f): 1:00am On Jul 08, 2018
folake4u:
Looks inviting. Would cook this for my dad.
sure, you should

1 Like

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by vinegurl(f): 1:01am On Jul 08, 2018
Flexherbal:
I am hungry !
sorry dear, go get some food
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by vinegurl(f): 1:02am On Jul 08, 2018
ADUKKY:
Thanks for sharing. Did you use Irish or sweet potato?
I used Irish potatoes, sweet potatoes work for this too

1 Like

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by cassidy1996(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hmmmmm.............. yummmm............
Cook vine! happy Sunday! you have given us more than enough
GOD will continue to bless you..... thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by vinegurl(f): 4:23am On Jul 11, 2018
cassidy1996:
Hmmmmm.............. yummmm............
Cook vine! happy Sunday! you have given us more than enough
GOD will continue to bless you..... thanks
Amen. Thank you dear

1 Like

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by Spacko007(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Made mine today, it taste so good. Next time am thinking about spicing it up with fish. Been drinking water all through after the meal

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by vinegurl(f): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
[left][/left]
Spacko007:
Made mine today, it taste so good. Next time am thinking about spicing it up with fish. Been drinking water all through after the meal

Wow. Glad to know you enjoyed this. You can as well add minced meat too you will sure love it
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by Emmafe(m): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Op I’m salivating already o

Check my signature for high Samsung phones
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
I dont care. I'll soon marry a wife who's primary duty is to cook and clean.
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Vinegurl, you wee not kee me! kiss

It's missing something like steak or grilled fish.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
Spacko007:
...it tastes/tasted...I'm...

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by Aboguede(m): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
So how you wan come eat am
>: grin grin
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by youngelder(m): 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Can yam be used?
@vinegurl
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by hefelove(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
If u live in lagos and u need palm oil and groundnut oil pls holla me, or u need a house cleaner holla me
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by Babyforever(f): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
DonDemu:
I dont care. I'll soon marry a wife who's primary duty is to cook and clean.
African man's mentality

13 Likes

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by fynlola: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
looks so yummy, would try it. Thanks for sharing
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by nNEOo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Cool idea to kill this boredom...... Would have loved Irish potatoes though, guess I'll settle for sweet potatoes.
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by perdollar(m): 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
pls my enemies from d waste! don't add too much pepper, oil n salt.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by gwmlogistic: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
vinegurl:
See other pictures below.
Op had much as your dish looks appealing ( I must say even looks delicious) your presentation is poor, I would prefer to eat in that pan than the bowl you served with. Presentation I'd a whole lot important and even plays a trick on your mind if food is not all that sweet
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by Adeolajude(m): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
thc
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by barbiesparkz2(f): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
Great post vinegurl.
Do you think it will be alright to use yam instead of potatoes?
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by Eenee(m): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
Am searing 4 hotel work as a cook pls contact me on 08067973182
Re: How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea by lawrence35(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
Cooking lesson 101

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup / How I Make Peppered Pomo With Plantain- Easy Steps (Photos & Video) / Harzoyka Restaurant Apologises To Aisha Salaudeen For Gender Discrimination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.