Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! (24969 Views)

Please I Need Help!!! Three Interviews In A Day / Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks / Please Help: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3weeks And Lost All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by chairman00100: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2018
YOU be super eagles?
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by hadura29(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:
The past few weeks have been very busy for me, I have gotten invitations all over for various recruitment tests and Interviews. I scaled all down to the last stage but the final interview always doesn't favour me. There was this one I had even done medicals for and still got a reject after the final interview.
These are things I know about my job application.
My CV is definitely top notch because I get many invites.
I'm intelligent because I pass almost all recruitment test.
I sell myself also because I pass the HR almost always.
Just the final interviews hold me back.
Please what could be the problem?

Over confidence and maybe your attitude. Be yourself man, and freestyle, don't show off, nah.. smell nice and be polite sir...

2 Likes

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by nathanjohn2808: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2018
omonla10:
Passing the first stages shows u are very sound in theory and Ur cv is good. Failure in last stage shows u have work to do on answering real life challenges. Let Ur friends or someone more experienced assess u on how to deal with real life situations before going for ur next interview
I have done competency based interview where you are told to give situational instances of what you did in the past and the result and I passed most. Competency based interviews are not usually the finals.
Thanks though.
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by thatigboman: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:
The past few weeks have been very busy for me, I have gotten invitations all over for various recruitment tests and Interviews. I scaled all down to the last stage but the final interview always doesn't favour me. There was this one I had even done medicals for and still got a reject after the final interview.
the problem is the Nigerian problem. Man know man.
I cant forget when i did zenith bank test those days and passed. And went through 2 stages of interview and passed. 2nd to the last interview. Head of HR's interview. What did the hopeless woman ask me? Who are your parents? And thats how i lost the job.
Wish you the best. U will get a beffitting job soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by eberem(f): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2018
Just be patient, it happens like that at times. You will be called when you least expected. I have seen cases like this, eventually light came at the end of the tunnel.[q1uote author=nathanjohn2808 post=69154094]The past few weeks have been very busy for me, I have gotten invitations all over for various recruitment tests and Interviews. I scaled all down to the last stage but the final interview always doesn't favour me. There was this one I had even done medicals for and still got a reject after the final interview.
Please what could be the problem?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by Bridget95(f): 10:50am On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:
help me a copy of your cv. Udosage@gmail.com
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by Kinggnicole(f): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2018
LexngtonSteele:
" I am intelligent ".... "My C.V. is top-notch"

Might be your cocky attitude. These are self-assessments which are likely biased and subjective.

Poor hygiene .... giving off the wrong aura ( overconfidence, know-it-all manner, too meek etc) might also repulse them at the last stage.

Be confident but don't over do it... these jobs might just not be the best fit for you and yours is right by the corner. Goodluck

It's a lie. There's nothing wrong with a healthy self -esteem. it's not cockiness.

3 Likes

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by steveekeoma(m): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:

chai !!!!!, there's God oooooo. meanwhile be steadfast. u are a champion

1 Like

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by zagalee: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:

hello plz. help me with a copy of ur CV . thanks azukanwaduka2010@gmail.com
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by steveekeoma(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2018
Bridget95:
help me a copy of your cv. Udosage@gmail.com

what for?

2 Likes

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by nathanjohn2808: 10:55am On Jul 07, 2018
chairman00100:
YOU be super eagles?
No. Super Eagles never reach finals.
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by steveekeoma(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2018
keep pushing
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:
Be honest, where you sexually active on or before your final interviews. Honest answer please.
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by tolats(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:

Almost tot it was them.
It was getting out of hand.
Thanks.
Please don't think alone. Act fire for fire, it's not a joking matter.

Likewise, have you ever thought of what God has in stock for you? I was once in your shoes and later realized I was kept for the best offer. I pray your time comes soonest!
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by firmyaweh(m): 11:00am On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:

please I have similar problem...but first I need serious help with my CV...please nath
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by nathanjohn2808: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2018
Admin401:
Be honest, where you sexually active on or before your final interviews. Honest answer please.
Yes
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by divinelove(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:

your village people won all Haba you no try at all 3 vs zero angry

plan your come back this time beat them hands down
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by leonard002(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2018
How many rejections did great people get? Your time shall come

1 Like

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by uju22(f): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2018
Don't worry yours will definitely come, all the best bro
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by hasyak(m): 11:05am On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:

Had similar situation, I made up my mind never to apply for any job again and to start hustling. With experience from interviewing people later in life, I found my short comings. Which is over confident and employers thinking this guy will not stay long with us, will leave as soon as something better comes up

1 Like

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by romenna: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2018
chloride6:
You failed all because you are in the wrong frame of mind.

Those last interviews are supposed to evaluate some sort of parameter and you are getting a consensus feedback which is .....

You don't have that skill or knowledge set yet!

So goand acquire that skill set and get that job �
where do u expect him to acquire the skill set if employers continue to turn him away?
Go read abt the effects of unemployment n come back to say sometin tangible.
@op continue fighting ok, millions r chasing very few opportunities out there n the resultant effect is that employers continue to turn gud enuf pipo away.

1 Like

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by beautygboel(f): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2018
Village people at work
Keep on keeping on there is God
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:

Yes
Dammit! Was it with your GF or just casual friends? I need this information for research purposes if you don't mind.
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by Shamzo4u: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2018
nathanjohn2808:

you said you are brilliant, so no one here needs to put u through or rather explain anything to u anymore
just pray for divine grace and keep trying.. best of success
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by tompat86(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2018
post=69154131:
No problem at all.
Your time is coming soon.
Please NEVER GIVE UP.
Keep pushing.
Keep applying.
ALL THE VERY BEST.
Your miracle is coming soon.
bro,u dey sleep at all?FTC on almost all the thread...may God bless ur hustle
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by LexngtonSteele: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2018
Kinggnicole:

It's a lie. There's nothing wrong with a healthy self -esteem. it's not cockiness.

"It's a true" ....you think we are talking about interview for gala sellers abi ?

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by encryptjay(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2018
Keep pushing boss, you're almost there.

1 Like

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by DMerciful(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2018
One of those 3 job final stage you did will call you

2 Likes

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by 8stargeneral: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2018
Quiters never win bro,keep on pushing

1 Like

Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by nathanjohn2808: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2018
Admin401:
Dammit! Was it with your GF or just casual friends? I need this information for research purposes if you don't mind.
Casual. Why?
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by ikorodureporta: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2018
Ds dayz recruiters dey fear over qualified candidates. Mayb u got to hide some qualifications......

Do u say yr target salary, lack dress sense, or got bad breath undecided
Re: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! by AKzee(m): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2018
phemmyfour:
Aaaah...Nkan nbe!

cc Kolawole Olawuyi
Does the TV show still exist? If it does... When exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Sell Yourself In A Job Interview: 5 Powerful Tips / Finally A Job!!! / He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.