Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

5 Telenovas 90s Kids Will Remember - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Telenovas 90s Kids Will Remember (400 Views)

What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos / 5 Telenovas 90s Kids Will Remember / The Perfect Nigerian 'big Boy's' Room In The 90s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Telenovas 90s Kids Will Remember by Thelifebeam: 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nigerians didn’t just start to enjoy telenovas with the introduction of Telemundo, Zee World and DStv into their lives. Years ago, our local TV channels kept us glued to our TVs in the night and we enjoyed some of the best telenovas ever.
Here are 5 of them:
http://univworgers.com/5-telenovas-90s-kids-will-remember
Re: 5 Telenovas 90s Kids Will Remember by lifenajeje(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
Missing from ur list includes

The rich also cry

Wild rose

Gabriela

From ur post the only one that should make it in ur list is secrets of the sand.

The resst were not aired in the 90ties
Re: 5 Telenovas 90s Kids Will Remember by ZorGBUooeh: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2018
lifenajeje:
Missing from ur list includes

The rich also cry

Wild rose

Gabriela

From ur post the only one that should make it in ur list is secrets of the sand.

The resst were not aired in the 90ties
Chai!Secret of the sand... i remember that one hand fisherman named molujo that wanted revenge at all cost against the shark that ate his hand,ruth ad racheal. cheesy

Maria de les angeles..I remember okidia the ironlady,Hoohey ad maria cheesy

No one but you...those two brothers i think ann
Re: 5 Telenovas 90s Kids Will Remember by lifenajeje(m): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Chai!Secret of the sand... i remember that one hand fisherman named molujo that wanted revenge at all cost against the shark that ate his hand,ruth ad racheal. cheesy

Maria de les angeles..I remember okidia the ironlady,Hoohey ad maria cheesy

No one but you...those two brothers i think ann

U right

Marujo got his revenge against the shark.

Wow no one but u

(1) (Reply)

What Portion Would You Drink / Nigerians Face Risk Of Jail Term In Russia / Benue Universities Entertainment And Prestigous Awards 2018(BUEPA) : Full List O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.