Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos (108275 Views)

Moment Lady’s Outfit Catches Fire While Making Video Of Birthday Cake (VIDEO) / 'Orange September'; Nigerians React Over This Lady's Outfit At An Event. Photos / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
A man has revealed his surprise after seeing what a lady wore to church in Agbor, Delta state. Ngini Ebelechukwu Emmanuel who says he attended mass as a Catholic for the first time in many years before he was beheld with the sight of the lady and her sexy and revealing outfit before the couple reportedly engaged in a public display of affection.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

Ụmụnnaa is this what is going on in the Churches these days? It's been a very long while I attended a mass. I was born a catholic before the whole Christianity thing stopped making sense to me,in fact the religion provokes more questions than it answers. Long story short : I am in Agbor right now in a Church for the wedding of a friend.

O'boy if you see the way this couple waltzed into the church like they have come for a ball,we are still shocked by the sister's way of dressing, before she and Oga decided to put on dangerous TV for us to watch erotica. Chai. She dressed like she has come to the club to ball hard, to have the fun of her life.

Open hair (with a sinfully seductive hairdo,the white handkerchief makes the hair even more pronounced). A pink almost see-through tight gown (we can see the outline of the G-string she's wearing)..

Braless (we can see clearly her backline. To make matters worse she's tempting us with the amount of cleavage she is wickedly generous to display)

ALỤ MELỤ situation is what we are into here.

Salvation urgently needed now!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/man-shocked-after-seeing-what-a-lady-wore-to-church-in-delta-state-photos.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Administration1: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
Wetin concern am.
Hypocrite like am, people come to do their business with God, him own na to dey criticize, then commot phone dey snap.

How i wish devil for just use him small finger slap am small.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by CodeTemplar: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Which church?
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by nzeobi(m): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
lovers of iniquity

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by emeijeh(m): 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Go closer na, we can't see what she wore clearly grin

Ndi Agbor, daru ni o.
Unu emeyeke

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
What a jobless guy! He even went as far as taking pictures of the girl.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
cool
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bro you are not going to Heaven....the Priest is at the front preaching,you are busy snapping another couple rather than facing God....

Church is a Medical center for all people,we have the good ,bad,slays,frustrated, confused,addicts,lymph, crazies all there for interventions but we all go for different intentions

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by SadiqBabaSani: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thread For Bashers of Christianity,

The Church Will Match on and the Gates of hell will not Prevail.

All I See Are Two people Seated Together Probably JST Anywhere.

NB: The Poster Of that FBook Post alrdy stated he hates Christianity

4 Likes

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by OneCorner: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nothing bad na. Sebi she cover her head

3 Likes

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by royallord1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
This is a reality of- I am better than u Christianity.... If truly you are any more Christ like as u wanna pretend with this pics, u won't even have the time to notice such, cos ur entire body, mind and spirit will be focused of God... Nothing more

More over the church is not for the saints but for sinners, Christ said he has come to save the sinners not the righteous... The Church is where sinners come and they are reformed... I pray u are converted to practical Christianity... God bless u

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Naijawebmaster: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
I'm not supporting the lady but see the way the man described/judged her as if he is God. Talking like he isn't a sinner...

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nobody holy pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by 9jaBloke: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
You didn't come to church to worship. If you did, you'll be too focused on God to notice G-strings, Braless backs, Cleavage, etc. I bet God is more disappointed in you.

I never knew hairdos can be sinfully seductive.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by PrinxArthur1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Make Electric shock the man again!!
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
angry
I will slap this idiot for posting misleading information.I thought he was a good pervert and was expecting to see cleavage baring the way moyo lawal does or see through dress. Nonsense trying to make a mountain outta molehill

4 Likes

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by DIYhackers: 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
People don't respect or honor God anymore. Even simple common sense would have told her to cover up.
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by ZombieTAMER: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Thread For Bashers of Christianity,

The Church Will Match on and the Gates of hell will not Prevail.

All I See Are Two people Seated Together Probably JST Anywhere.

NB: The Poster Of that FBook Post alrdy stated he hates Christianity

My friend park well
That's not how to dress to church

If you talk true... Nothing go happen

6 Likes

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
Gbeborun cheesy
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by ngwababe(f): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
They are the people needed in the church. You should've preached to them and not criticize them.

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Iamgrey5(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hypocritical being !
He thought religion is about proving who is more holier

6 Likes

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by DIYhackers: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
Benita27:
What a jobless guy! He even went as far as taking pictures of the girl.
Some of you girls don't use your head. What makes him jobless? Why would a sane person wear the same dress you wear to clubs to the house of God.

6 Likes

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by oshe11: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by ehissi(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
My friend, na God she come see, nor be you..... angry

Shift joor..... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
nothing wrong with the dress.

check my profile pic
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by oyetunder(m): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
lipsrsealed Are you in the Church to do Accusers ministry? Instead of you to focus on your God on the narrow path of faith you are busy looking for a couple to crucify online? Now that you have displayed how poor your phone's camera is, what shall we do to the lady? Mob her? You are in a catholic... You have Holy Mary images around you...keep looking at them and leave that lady alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by dedugba(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
Wetin be ya business,Is that what you went to do in Church, To snap and criticize?

1 Like

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
Very soon, these ladies will Corrupt God
Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by DIYhackers: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
ngwababe:
They are the people needed in the church. You should've preached to them and not criticize them.
She was blind, she didn't know she was coming to Church before wearing that? Only so called Christians disrespect God this much.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady's Outfit To A Church In Delta State Shocks A Man. Photos by tayo360(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos / Recommend Products For Fast Hair Growth / Peruvian Hair V. Brazilian Hair: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.