Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,294 members, 7,780,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:34 PM

Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs (4477 Views)

15 Latest TECNO Phones And Prices In Nigeria (2022) / Price List Of Latest TECNO Smartphones / Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by JeanJackson124: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
For Tecno aspirants that have long waited for an upgrade and more advanced features of Tecno phone which can suite your taste and experience. The new TECNO CAMON X PRO will suit your tastes and needs I assure you in fact the Android phone is Superb. You might want to take a look at the Specs of TECNO CAMON X PRO.

TECNO CAMON X PRO SPECS

6.0-inch FHD + display with 2160*1080 Resolution

2.5D Front panel

HiOS V3.3 based on Android 8.1 Oreo

4G Lite with support for all 4G Bands in Nigeria

4G RAM and 64GB ROM

Up to 12GB Storage via MicroSD card

16MP Back Camera with Quad-Ring flash

24MP front camera with dual LED flash

Octa-core 2.0GHz Media Tek Helio P23 Processor

3750 mAh battery with fast charge

USB Type B

https://naijatechstar..com/2018/07/latest-tecno-that-will-suite-your-taste.html?m=1
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by faithy314(f): 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
How much
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by bravesoul247(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
JeanJackson124:
For Tecno aspirants that have long waited for an upgrade and more advanced features of Tecno phone which can suite your taste and experience. The new TECNO CAMON X PRO will suit your tastes and needs I assure you in fact the Android phone is Superb. You might want to take a look at the Specs of TECNO CAMON X PRO.

TECNO CAMON X PRO SPECS

2.5D Front panel

4G RAM and 64GB ROM

USB Type B

https://naijatechstar..com/2018/07/latest-tecno-that-will-suite-your-taste.html?m=1
it's nothing new, I've known this device has this awesome specs since, so it's no news.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by clems93(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
faithy314:
How much
75,800 PLUS FREE SHIPPING TO SOME CITIES
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Rubiesangel: 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
There are some really cool TECNO phone around now. I love the camon x pro and pouvoir 2 because of it battery life.

1 Like

Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by unilagfreshest(m): 12:21am On Jul 08, 2018
In my store here is 73k. Call for delivery.
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Donenam(m): 5:53am On Jul 08, 2018
How tacno take expensive like dis
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Rubiesangel: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2018
bravesoul247:
it's nothing new, I've known this device has this awesome specs since, so it's no news.. undecided
it may be new to those that havent heard of it. because tecno keep providing users with good quality options, one may have to do some research on a suitable Tecno phone for him or her.
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Rubiesangel: 10:03am On Jul 08, 2018
Donenam:
its not tacno, its Tecno. and tecno have upgraded to good quality device, and good products like these, don't come in cheap but they are affordable.

1 Like

Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Behankey(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2018
Well, I think a lot of Tecno phones now will suit whatever taste that you have. Budget or high end phones. They have u covered.

1 Like

Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Lionbite(m): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
unilagfreshest:
do you have infinix note 5, if yes how much?
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by scarycuteface(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
Behankey:
Well, I think a lot of Tecno phones now will suit whatever taste that you have. Budget or high end phones. They have u covered.
Well said. Uou have a fair point. Whether it is the POP or the Phantom, there's a phone for everyone.
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Freelancerx: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
The Camon X Pro is a great device
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by omoalajah(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
VEry cool device
Rubiesangel:
There are some really cool TECNO phone around now. I love the camon x pro and pouvoir 2 because of it battery life.
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by abbeyafu(m): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
unilagfreshest:

How much is your Camon X?
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by missslimzy(f): 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
And priced for everyone's bucket
scarycuteface:
Well said. Uou have a fair point. Whether it is the POP or the Phantom, there's a phone for everyone.
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by chicwoman(f): 4:31am On Jul 09, 2018
How is the camera like?
JeanJackson124:

TECNO CAMON X PRO SPECS

2.5D Front panel

4G RAM and 64GB ROM

USB Type B

Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by chicwoman(f): 4:32am On Jul 09, 2018
So Ive heard
Freelancerx:
The Camon X Pro is a great device
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by tafat: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2018
great device with superb specs
JeanJackson124:

TECNO CAMON X PRO SPECS

2.5D Front panel

4G RAM and 64GB ROM

USB Type B

Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:25am On Jul 10, 2018
faithy314:
How much

Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by JeanJackson124: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
faithy314:
How much
75k @jumia
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by JeanJackson124: 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Donenam:
Tecno has really improved a lot now they are up to high standards
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by JeanJackson124: 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
chicwoman:
How is the camera like?
the camera u need to see it, its dope I swear
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Goldyyy: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
I love the camon x pro, but I'll rather purchase TECNO spark 2 because of the Android Go and 6 months free 9mobile data that comes with it....
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Goldyyy: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
TECNO products make sense o
Donenam:
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by missslimzy(f): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yesh suiting each and everyone
Behankey:
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by omoalajah(m): 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nice one.
Goldyyy:
I love the camon x pro, but I'll rather purchase TECNO spark 2 because of the Android Go and 6 months free 9mobile data that comes with it....
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by datyorubaboy: 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
You like freebies sha
Goldyyy:
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Behankey(m): 7:15am On Jul 15, 2018
missslimzy:
Yesh suiting each and everyone
and that is why a lot of people choose them.
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by babatee126(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2018
It has great spec.
Meanwhile, of you're fingerprint phone lover like me, you need to check this list of tecno phone with fingerprint http://www.9jaboizgist.com.ng/2017/06/list-of-tecno-phones-with-fingerprint.html?m=1
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Behankey(m): 7:30am On Jul 15, 2018
scarycuteface:
And that is why we like them.
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:20am On Jul 15, 2018
Will it suite my taste also with its price?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elephone A6 Mini Review / Which Should I Go For Between The Redmi Note 7 And Umidigi F1 / Glo 0805 - 0807 And Now 0705 With 30 Million Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.